• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

G-Fex

Well duh, our contracts already ended with the reunion show you put on which ended with the Beef_Wreckers beating the piss out of SoulPlaya and some other guy for the titles.

And that's something you can never change.

i1Jx1PQz7WTnh.gif

YOULL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE HALL OF FAME NOW. Which had a coupon for dennys grand slam breakfast!

stro the meastro gets me everytime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHw3GYt7fTU

tm24

Apparently the person from CMLL who's making their first trip to Japan is none other than Rey Cometa, which is great, since Rey Cometa has been having a terrific last 2 years. This also probably means that Namajuage is finally heading back to Japan to work against him at Fantasticamania, so fuck yeah!

Apparently the person from CMLL who's making their first trip to Japan is none other than Rey Cometa, which is great, since Rey Cometa has been having a terrific last 2 years. This also probably means that Namajuage is finally heading back to Japan to work against him at Fantasticamania, so fuck yeah!

lol, Comet King. best thing about lucha is translating the names.

right, Fighting Youth and Mystery King Junior?

Triple H, the Cerebral Assassin...

Is the biggest Twitter mark on there maybe.

KEVIN CAMPBELL ‏@KEVINCAMPBELL78 1h
@TripleH can I get a RT for my bday? Didn't think I would ever see this day. I've got a fatal heart defect. #feelingblessed #thegamegoeson
Retweeted by Triple H

Mengetsu

So my fantasy booking got my brain going and this hit me.

After the TLC PPV in Dec on that next Raw Ambrose is still United States Champion and going into the RR that month. At this time cracks in The Shield as a group is showing and Dean has become cocky and arrogant because he thinks he's holding the group up by still having a belt while the other members don't. Every Raw and Smackdown that Ambrose has a match he gets distracted by a random black out and something on the Titan-tron which is causing him to lose his matches. A back stage segment happens where Ambrose is furious as he wonders whats going on and he cuts a promo on the other members as to why they weren't out there in general. A week before the RR PPV it happens again it causes him to lose the match which is a #1 contender for the belt. At this point this makes him snap as he starts trashing the place and he cuts another promo threatening who ever keeps doing this is going to pay and that he needs anyone's help to do so. RR comes and he defends his belt against whoever (doesn't matter) with out the other members there to back him up. The black out happens again followed by the infamous gong sound of The Undertaker. This distracts Ambrose and he loses against his opponent. Dean upset in the ring as a fade to black. Next night on Raw Ambrose cuts a promo about the undertaker and how him Rollins and Reigns took him out last year. This leads to a promo on the members arguing on who actually took undertaker out and the break happens because they all want the glory of taking the undertaker out once and for all.

Next few weeks each of the members have individual matches against people and one by one each interfere in each others matches to "help" but causes them to lose due to interference. Raw GM comes out and announces a triple threat match to settle there disputes once and for all. Ambrose wins the match at the following PPV and cuts a promo next night on Raw about it and how he doesn't need a team to win especially against The Undertaker and calls him out. Ambrose fearless waits at the ring for a face to face confrontation. The Undertaker looks at him and points at the WM XXX Sign. It's set in stone. This could lead to a pay off of having a young talent getting pushed to the atmosphere by beating the undertaker or he could lose but still break out as a single competitor along with the other members. Maybe it's dumb to think this way but, I thought it was a cool idea.

Aiii

So not worth it
I do not find Maryse to be attactive at all. But then again I've stated my dislike for the platinumblonde/fake chest combo before, so this shouldn't be that suprising to anyone.

Regardless, I think her and Miz are a perfect fit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I do not find Maryse to be attactive at all. But then again I've stated my dislike for the platinumblonde/fake chest combo before, so this shouldn't be that suprising to anyone.

Looks soft though

bjork

ovSoHAc.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For future reference don't shy away from the "wtf is this post" Sin Cara smiley:
jCOlOteVe0Q3b_e.jpg
jfppojssULfAe_e.jpg

I wish they were both the same color though :(

Top Bottom