• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Aiii

So not worth it
ovSoHAc.png

I'll bump your avatar quote post up a half star for flipping it. Good job.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk folks:

Maryse was a great heel, had a lot of good in-ring work regarding psychology. She is missed for that.

jmdajr

Maryse just has incredible sex appeal. It's not like she has the best body ever, but man..the woman carries herself well. dat softness.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We do not talk down to Persona 4 in here. I will not have it I tell you.

It's not THAT good. I'd say it was alright.

The fans are worse than the game though. Total disgust.

i've been playing for like 2 hours and all i did so far was talk to a minor and go to school. this game sucks. i'm going back to FF12.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing good comes from gaming side.

Still, Persona 4 is THAT good, I love everything about that game.

It's good for 2008, I have to remember it is a primitive game for primitives.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have not played a single Persona game.

Honestly, you'll be alright without em. They're not horrible, I enjoyed 3 at the time (again, primitive design back in the day) but there's far better RPGs out there like Grandia 2 (Dreamcast version)

I have not played a single Persona game.

if they're all like this one you're not missing much.

all the characters have voice work, so no one has called me by Massive Cunt yet. awful game, 3/10, back into the box.

Honestly, you'll be alright without em. They're not horrible, I enjoyed 3 at the time (again, primitive design back in the day) but there's far better RPGs out there like Grandia 2 (Dreamcast version)

i have Grandia Xtreme (that's right) here. the word "Xtreme" makes me suspicious.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i have Grandia Xtreme (that's right) here. the word "Xtreme" makes me suspicious.

I liked Xtreme because I absolutely loved the battle system, and Xtreme was made for people who wanted to battle to fuck and back, and ignore story. Grandia's probably got the best RPG battle system of all time. Tons of fun to fight.

Persona is awesome .

Better than anything square has put out since 2006

So it's like being the tallest dude in Midget Town.

my neighbour had a bunch of RPG he gave with his PS2.

lemme see, we have a bunch of Shin Megami Tenseis, a bunch of Shadows Hearts, FFX and FFXII, Arc The Lad, a Breath of Fire, Okage King, Legaia 2, the Kingdom Hearts games, a bunch of Wild Arms...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If hot informing the story then why are you playing persona?

Play SMT instead

Some of us want to have broad horizons and not ignore games because they're not what they like. You never know, there might be a game that finally clicks with you despite thinking you'd hate it!

That being said I had a good weekend with Euro Truck Sim 2. I'm always so fucking happy when I get out of Britain so I don't have to drive on the wrong side of the road. Glad the rest of the world has their shit together.

Aiii

So not worth it
If you are uniting the story then why are you playing persona?

Play SMT instead

Speaking of, just came in the mail today:

That being said I had a good weekend with Euro Truck Sim 2. I'm always so fucking happy when I get out of Britain so I don't have to drive on the wrong side of the road. Glad the rest of the world has their shit together.
I liked Euro Truck Simulator 2, too bad it worked like crap with my steering wheel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of, just came in the mail today:

Ah, SMT4 is alright. It's a pain in the ass to play sometimes. I dropped it pretty quick :( Kind of want to go back, kind of don't.

strobogo

Banned
A BOOK?!?! Not only does Nintendo use oversize packaging, but they killed a bunch of trees to have books for their games. Nintendo: Sinister enemy of Earf.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A BOOK?!?! Not only does Nintendo use oversize packaging, but they killed a bunch of trees to have books for their games. Nintendo: Sinister enemy of Earf.

If their company is falling apart, they're taking Gaia with them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo that's an Atlus move (packing extras in with pre-orders/initial shipments), not Nintendo.

Atlus hates Gaia confirmed

Atlus couldn't make it either. If you hate Mother Earth, your business dies.

strobogo

Banned
Makes a lot of sense to me that a tree would be the one to bitch, since it is probably a friend or family member getting shredded to pieces so someone can read a book about a video game.

strobogo

Banned
Limited Editions are just another way to fleece the marks out of money. That's not even a hidden intent. It's right out there saying "We're going to charge you double so you can get an action figure/book/case/controller/whatever that you could buy for half the price if you bought it on its own, but you're a stupid mark so you're going to buy this more expensive package. SUCK IT, MARKS and please buy our stuff".

Aiii

So not worth it
Limited Editions are just another way to fleece the marks out of money. That's not even a hidden intent. It's right out there saying "We're going to charge you double so you can get an action figure/book/case/controller/whatever that you could buy for half the price if you bought it on its own, but you're a stupid mark so you're going to buy this more expensive package. SUCK IT, MARKS and please buy our stuff".

Yeah, actually that's pretty spot on.

I'll buy a limited edition if it's only 10 more though, like this. Or Zelda Wind Waker HD. 10 dollars for a statue of Ganondorf? So in!

Top Bottom