• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Atlus didn't/doesn't charge extra for their LE's usually though. It's more 'buy this early plz' more than anything. I think the price bump is because they dropped it down.

Also Major Nelson I feel sorry for you. Just like I feel bad for Penello

For future reference don't shy away from the "wtf is this post" Sin Cara smiley:
jCOlOteVe0Q3b_e.jpg
jfppojssULfAe_e.jpg

I wish they were both the same color though :(

I've been wanting to use the red one but i haven't come across the right opportunity!

strobogo

Banned
Got some new tires for my bike. I'm going to put them on and go on a ride even with this hangover I have. First hang over in a while, and I only had one Crown and Coke. I guess since I've lost some weight and haven't had much to drink lately. Also, I slept on the floor. Not because I was drunk, but because I wanted to try it in comparison to the shitty futon I sleep on. And the floor was better.

There's enough evidence on this page for me to make a massive power move, Triple H-style, and wipe out a large portion of this thread's top posters and reign over WrassleGaf virtually unimpeded.

You guys are lucky that I'm a coward.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's enough evidence on this page for me to make a massive power move, Triple H-style, and wipe out a large portion of this thread's top posters and reign over WrassleGaf virtually unimpeded.

Do it!

strobogo

Banned

Lol. Bean Breath couldn't reign over a burrito.

jred2k

For some unrelated reason, this post reminded me that I haven't accounted for alt. acct.'s. So upon further reflection, my plan would've blown up in my face.

Make your power move on the alts as well. C'mon bean breath I believe in you.

#Bean4Prez

Make your power move on the alts as well. C'mon bean breath I believe in you.

#Bean4Prez
How do you know I'm not a major WrassleGaf heavy hitter's alt acct. ?

Do you think that's air your breathing now?

I'm Jewish. I'm not really white.

One of my favorite things in 2K14 is that current HHH is ranked higher than prime retro HHH.
Are you trying to get on Bootaaay's good graces?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
weren't you depushed to jobbing in dark matches for wearing rasslin shirts in public?

Question is, do you get depushed in HERE for that? I always felt that if you look like one of the fans, and not talent, you've made a grave error. That's why I show up to Wrasslegaf in salmon colored suits.

I canceled my PS4 preorder less than a week before Ground Zeroes was scheduled for a Spring release, dammit!

In other news, I welcome bean breath's potential power play in this thread. He's gonna make WrassleGAF cool again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I canceled my PS4 preorder less than a week before Ground Zeroes was scheduled for a Spring release, dammit!

In other news, I welcome bean breath's potential power play in this thread. He's gonna make WrassleGAF cool again.

the demo? you'll be ok. it's just a demo.

Top Bottom