• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

nGw8Gs2.gif

dammit lol, i came in here to post this hahaha

Alucard

Banned
Did you guys know that Bret Hart wrestled Nick Bockwinkle in a couple of 60-minute matches for Stampede Wrestling? Crazy stuff.

That's totally fucked up. The second I saw that I KNEW he was probably out. Goddamn.

Did the dude who ko'ed him apologize at least, damn

Edit: OH MY GOD NO at the above

strobogo

Banned
I don't understand. Why is Kofi knocked out when he did the forearm? I don't like those gifs. Dude being unconscious and flying through the air makes me very uncomfortable.

I don't understand. Why is Kofi knocked out when he did the forearm? I don't like those gifs. Dude being unconscious and flying through the air makes me very uncomfortable.

Pretty sure the keeper was the one who did the flying forearm. Dude was unconscious and clearly didn't know he was falling though, yeah.

LAMBDA YOU'RE GOING TOO DARK

strobogo

Banned
It looks like Kofi was doing the forearm and the other guy had most of the impact on him, so Kofi being the KOd one is weird. What a botch.

strobogo

Banned
Woah. Getting a little racist there, G Nobody. Standards and Practices don't like that. You can't say ass, damn, jackass, bitch, or my god, but you can do black face and dance like an idiot. But you can't be actually racist.

Unless you're Harley Race or HHH.

G-Fex

Woah. Getting a little racist there, G Nobody. Standards and Practices don't like that. You can't say ass, damn, jackass, bitch, or my god, but you can do black face and dance like an idiot. But you can't be actually racist.

Unless you're Harley Race or HHH.

I posted a bunch of different countries...

AND YOU, SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just... like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

G-Fex

We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just... like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

PEANUT

WWE Champion Chris Jericho is gonna be on Talking Dead right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjP7OPAv4I

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

:( Johnny...

Man, Trautman is the best colonel of all time.

Sandman, Sunflower, and Shao Kahn could collaborate for 3 months on a wrestling OT, and it wouldn't be 1/5 as good as Lunchbox's Ghosts OT.

G-Fex

Then why don't you move on over to gaming side you sellout.

I'm TEARING up your contract.

YOULL NEVER VIRTUAL WRESTLE IN THIS TOWN AGAIN.

BEEF WRECKERS ARE AS DEAD AS THE ROCKERS.

Get security out here I want this guy thrown out

Then why don't you move on over to gaming side you sellout.

I'm TEARING up your contract.

YOULL NEVER VIRTUAL WRESTLE IN THIS TOWN AGAIN.

BEEF WRECKERS ARE AS DEAD AS THE ROCKERS.

Get security out here I want this guy thrown out

Well duh, our contracts already ended with the reunion show you put on which ended with the Beef_Wreckers beating the piss out of SoulPlaya and some other guy for the titles.

And that's something you can never change.

i1Jx1PQz7WTnh.gif

Top Bottom