• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

DMczaf

Bailey looks suspect.

tumblr_mwmsay4DVZ1rnux1so2_250.gif

Xater

I think swooning over Roman felt way less creepy? Maybe the thread should return to that?

Today I listened to Live Audio Wrestling for the first time and man that RAW review was quite something. You guys listening to any wrestling podcasts you can recommend. I kinda enjoy RBR for it's goofiness.

Ithil

That's because they probably can't afford it.

Sasha Banks was as petite as they come when she first showed up, nowadays she's nearly falling over. So either she seriously stuffs her gear, or she had help.

I think Bayley might just be naturally "blessed", given how the rest of her body looks. You can really tell Nikki Bella's knockers don't fit with the rest of her, like.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think swooning over Roman felt way less creepy? Maybe the thread should return to that?

Today I listened to Live Audio Wrestling for the first time and man that RAW review was quite something. You guys listening to any wrestling podcasts you can recommend. I kinda enjoy RBR for it's goofiness.

I only listen to certain eps of Stone Cold's, depending on his guest, and I stick with Review-A-Raw and Review-A-Wai to pad the rest of it out. Haven't found any other wrasslin pok cass that I like much.

Ithil

The roster is full of attractive folks, male and female. Doesn't seem creepy to notice that.

Xater

I only listen to certain eps of Stone Cold's, depending on his guest, and I stick with Review-A-Raw and Review-A-Wai to pad the rest of it out. Haven't found any other wrasslin pok cass that I like much.

I enjoy RBR because with it I can at least hear about Smackdown. Don't have the patience to actually watch that show.

The roster is full of attractive folks, male and female. Doesn't seem creepy to notice that.

I wasn't entirely serious about that.

strobogo

Banned
I haven't seen any of the girls from there in skimpy clothes so far, so hard to say. At a guess, I'd say Summer Rae, Sasha Banks and Emma. Bayley, I don't know, and Paige, nope. Charlotte also looks natural.

Why would Summer Rae get such small implants if she was going to get them? Also, the most attractive person on the roster, male or female, is undoubtedly the Mad Ox.

strobogo

Banned
FAVE FIVE HAIRY CHESTED WRESTLERS

1. Dutch Mantel
2. Arn Anderson
3. Bruno Sammartino
4. Tully Blachard
5. Razor Ramon

Honorable mentions go to Albert, George Steele, Cesaro, and Generico.

FAVE FIVE HAIRY CHESTED WRESTLERS

1. Dutch Mantel
2. Arn Anderson
3. Bruno Sammartino
4. Tully Blachard
5. Razor Ramon

Honorable mentions go to Albert, George Steele, Cesaro, and Generico.

Funny story, I saw Generico live and was surprised at how hairy his back was too. He had the hair wings.

charsace

They sure do set tumblr on fire. WWE never seem to notice any of these modern things, though. They are still chasing what they think "mainstream" is, when they should be headed for the more geek/Comic-Con type audience, because that would be more open to it and easy to promote (and guys like CM Punk would go over big with that), instead of this kinda pathetic chasing of shitty reality shows and D-list celebrities that makes WWE seem so minor league.

Shame about the Crossfit. Thanks Seth.

Don't worry they all will eventually be in the ME. The 3 of them are too good looking and talented to not be main eventers or guys that float between up mid card and lower main event tiers. The company believes in them. They made a mediocre gimmick the biggest thing in the WWE. Rollins is the second best wrestler on the roster and has the best moveset. He's a better version of Jeff Hardy. I think they should give Ambrose the Stone Cold Stunner as a finisher. Would really fit his crazy, manic person and ring style.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think one of the biggest parts of Total Divas that is appealing to wrasslin fans is that it isn't PG. Vinny is finally growing on me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Stro I respect you a bunch but how in the hell is your number one not the Bad Guy?

1. Razor
2. Arn
3 Bruno

and no one else even matters.

strobogo

Banned
Stro I respect you a bunch but how in the hell is your number one not the Bad Guy?

1. Razor
2. Arn
3 Bruno

and no one else even matters.

Because I don't think Scott Hall was as good of a wrestler as he's made out to be. And Arn is better. And Dirty Dutch is amazing. Have you seen him in early 80s Memphis? He was a god damn machine and wore a fur carpet on his body.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Because I don't think Scott Hall was as good of a wrestler as he's made out to be. And Arn is better. And Dirty Dutch is amazing. Have you seen him in early 80s Memphis? He was a god damn machine and wore a fur carpet on his body.

Dutch had that heel heat you could feel a country away. Vicious fucker.

strobogo

Banned
The stuff I watched (1980-1981) had Dutch mostly as a face. He was a wrestling machine.

Do you think Cabana did the mocap for Summer's splits?

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 11/25:

8:00: 4.318
9:00: 4.292
10:00: 3.796

Avg: 4.135

About 500,000 people left after the 2nd hour ended. I wonder why?

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Oh, I was going purely on looks of that fur carpet.

Wrestling wise that list is just about right. I'd probably put Arn first though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i don't get how the WWE doesn't see the NBA 2K series and wonder why their games look like dogshit in comparison.

They're following their target market, who are finally buying used ps3s

Top Bottom