• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

somedevil

Update on Daniel Bryan:

WWE noted on their website that after they kidnapped Daniel Bryan from the ring, they tossed him into the trunk of a car and drove away from the Nassau Coliseum.
The WWE website also featured a story noting that his fiancee Brie Bella has not heard from him and was distraught.

So, that's where they are going with this story.

Has anyone called the cops and hopefully they made sure the trunk was closed unlike Kane when he closed the trunk on Triple H.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Update on Daniel Bryan:

Has anyone called the cops and hopefully they made sure the trunk was closed unlike Kane when he closed the trunk on Triple H.

Did Brie get the autograph? Wasn't that what she was distraught about?

Aiii

So not worth it
i don't get how the WWE doesn't see the NBA 2K series and wonder why their games look like dogshit in comparison.

WWE wanted a game out this year, part of the condition for obtaining the WWE license after THQ went bankrupt was releasing the game already in development by Yukes. The next game will be the first Take2 game, so we can't say until then if they stick with the crap from last gen, or create something proper.

strobogo

Banned
I would like to play Arkham Origins, but I don't really want to pay $40-60 to play it. It seems cool. Someone should share it with me on Steam. I am but a small, depressed workless Jewish boy, after all.

Giard

Anybody else notice Slater's man boobs during yesterday's RAW? They're pretty impressive. Wouldn't be surprised if he had the same condition as The Rock.

DMczaf

I see Miz has finally given up

tumblr_mwvfkqCMxh1rlzmqeo1_1280.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Two of my least favorite things about the past/current gen:

Games that are put out unfinished because devs know they can just keep pumping out patches.

Games that have a shelf life and lose functionality when servers get shut down. Like 2K sports games when you have a ton of time put into your My Player and then you can't do anything else with it because the server that all your stats were saved to is shut down, even though there is no reason that any of that should be tied to a server when everything is saved to your 360.

With Rollins and Reigns, their solo careers look obvious, but with Dean, his career could go one of two ways. He could get to play a really great psycho-type character and REALLY get over as a heel (or antihero), or he could end up in the Barrett purgatory of shifting between shitty gimmicks after a promising start. Ambrose is obviously a better wrestler, but he's the kind of guy who's not big enough to be "Vince's type" but not small enough to get over as an underdog/little guy like Rey or Bryan. I guess it all depends on if HHH really goes to bat for him.

Brah never went to bat for Sandow who was a company man through and through. Rollins can pull of the pretty boy face off and Reigns has the physique that gives Vince striations in his gonads. Wade Barret, future world champ.

jred2k

With Rollins and Reigns, their solo careers look obvious, but with Dean, his career could go one of two ways. He could get to play a really great psycho-type character and REALLY get over as a heel (or antihero), or he could end up in the Barrett purgatory of shifting between shitty gimmicks after a promising start. Ambrose is obviously a better wrestler, but he's the kind of guy who's not big enough to be "Vince's type" but not small enough to get over as an underdog/little guy like Rey or Bryan. I guess it all depends on if HHH really goes to bat for him.

I think Punk and Bryan show that eventually talent shines through and connects with the crowd. They've both been set up to fail on multiple occasions and haven't. I kind of wonder if the reception Punk and Bryan are currently getting will change how indie guys are handled in the future.

They may also benefit by coming in to their prime around the time Cena has to start slowing down and looking for retirement. I mean, he has to slow down at some point, right?

jred2k

It might not be felt immediately, but after about 6 months there would be such a hole in merch revenue. Vince was probably happy when he got divorced because it meant he had to work that much longer.

MechaGodzilla

Neo Member
Guy! Guys! Guys! My wrestlemania tickets came in! I'm excited. This will be my second live wrestling event. My first was a Sunday night heat a looong while ago. I hope it was worth the money. I figured this was a once in a life time thing for me. Who knows the next time wrestlemania will come to nola again.

DMczaf

Guy! Guys! Guys! My wrestlemania tickets came in! I'm excited. This will be my second live wrestling event. My first was a Sunday night heat a looong while ago. I hope it was worth the money. I figured this was a once in a life time thing for me. Who knows the next time wrestlemania will come to nola again.

Did you point at the sign?

Did you shake my hand?

Is there something wrong with your legs?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone make a thread about this in Gaming side?

Just so that we can have another opportunity to laugh at Yukes.

I better not get juniored for this...

somedevil

Smackdown spoiler:

* Bray Wyatt cut a promo about Daniel Bryan and said he is safe with him. Wyatt says Bryan entered a man but will leave a monster.

Hope they don't turn him just because he more over than Cena.

Top Bottom