• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

strobogo

Banned
Hopefully what it means is a return to the sawed off fiery bad ass he was from WM to Summerslam. You know, the thing that got him super over.

I would like to play Arkham Origins, but I don't really want to pay $40-60 to play it. It seems cool. Someone should share it with me on Steam. I am but a small, depressed workless Jewish boy, after all.

Take a look at the buy/sell thread in Gaming Community. Plenty of people have been selling Arkham Origins Steam codes for around $15-$25

DMczaf

kaitlyn...kaitlyn pls

tumblr_mwqjlfvoEc1r2uh4wo2_1280.jpg

Yikes, this week smackdown is Teddy Long approved.

*Renee Young interviewed WWE champion Randy Orton asking him if he feels betrayed by The Authority for making the unification match at TLC. Orton walked away without saying anything.

*Vickie Guerrero is hosting the Thanksgiving celebration. Titus O'Neal has a Thanksgiving eating contest with Great Khali.

*Mark Henry (with Big E. Langston) defeated Curtis Axel (with Ryback).

*Brodus Clay approaches Xavier Woods, upset that he stole Clay's music on Raw. He tells him, "Rookie, respect main event players like myself" and shoves him, then walks away.

*Titus O'Neal wins the eating contest and is told he has earned a match against Antonio Cesaro tonight.

*Los Matadores defeated The Plymouth Rockers (3MB, coming out to The Rockers' old theme music.)

*Tons of Funk defeated R-Truth and Xavier Woods. Cameron and Naomi were with Brodus and Tensai.

*Bray Wyatt cut a promo saying Daniel Bryan is safe with him. He said Bryan will enter a man and leave a monster.

*Antonio Cesaro defeated Titus O'Neil. The story is that Titus is sick from all the food. After the big swing, he grabs JBL's hat and pukes in it. The hat, with all the vomit, ends up on Michael Cole's head. He then puked on Zeb Colter. They spent like three minutes on him puking.

*WWE Tag Team champions Cody Rhodes & Goldust defeated The Shield by DQ when Dean Ambrose interfered. CM Punk hit the ring to make the save. Vickie Guerrero turned it into a six man tag....

*The six man tag ends with a DQ win for CM Punk's team when The Wyatts interfere. The Usos and Rey Mysterio hit the ring for the save. Vickie Guerrero makes it a 12 man tag.....

*Team CM Punk defeated Team Wyatt when Punk nailed Erik Rowan with a GTS for the pin.

Kaladin

*Brodus Clay approaches Xavier Woods, upset that he stole Clay's music on Raw. He tells him, "Rookie, respect main event players like myself" and shoves him, then walks away.

What?

WHO WANTS TO DO A SCAVENGER HUNT IN FUCKING NOVEMBER GUYS

The latest new aspect of the CHIKARA storyline has a fan scavenger hunt on November 30 at FDR Park in Philadelphia, PA. It is described as "city-wide" and will begin at noon. Fans will help "decide the future" of the promotion depending on their success.

CHIKARA hasn't run an event since their iPPV when their "parent company" shut down the show and kicked everyone out. Since then, there have been viral campaigns on Youtube and Twitter to bring the company back, including a "guerrilla show" that ended with the security team of the parent company kidnapping a "fan" that was leading the cause.

Source: PWAds

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nakamura's obsession with Rocky Romero is too fucking good.

Alucard

Banned
Those of you who follow New Japan, do you just watch the PPVs?

What's everyone watching these days, and how do you feel about each promotion? Here's my order of preference right now...

1. TNA - since Bound for Glory, I feel like they've been going in the right direction. There are still kinks to work out, but the wrestlers and stories really click with me, and I don't feel that they talk down to their fans. Also, we've been getting some PPV-quality matches on free TV.

2. ROH - they've shown Glory by Honor XII for FREE over the past three weeks on rohwrestling.com. Awesome show, and ROH has actually had some interesting stories going on lately. Adam Cole is a fantastic heel champion, and Final Battle is shaping up really nicely.

3. PWG - just watching DVDs, but 2013 was a good year. Might be higher if they did more shows during the year or had some kind of online viewing presence.

4. WWE - stale and out of touch with older fans like myself. There are very few things that are catching my attention right now. (Bryan, Punk, Shield, and RhodesDust) The main event scene and Triple H's presence is just pissing me right off.

Dragon Gate would probably be on this list if I'd kept up with it at all over the past year.

Anth0ny

If they are dumb enough to turn Bryan, I will literally burst out laughing

You KNOW they will. And the crowds will still chant his name. And Vince will still give no fucks.

Also, Orton is winning undisputed title at TLC via screwjob (what is that, 6 ppvs in a row?), will hold it til Mania. Cena wins rumble, Cena wins title at Mania main event. Book it.

Showaddy

Yep they can't have Daniel Bryan chants over Hunter's promos or the main events so instead of making the main events actually watch-able they're just going to try and wreck Bryan.

somedevil

If they are dumb enough to turn Bryan, I will literally burst out laughing

Yeah, it makes no sense and they need matches for the TLC card and Bryan vs Bray would work. What makes it also funny is the go home show is in his home state.

Also, New Japan has no weekly show. You got to pay to watch.

Turning
Tons of Funk
heel is probably an ok idea. They don't have enough midcard
tag teams

And Woods really is just cycling through all the other black WWE wrestler gimmicks, isn't he? Awaiting him doing the 5 Count before Langston does. Although I think i'd prefer Xavier Woods as a heel if he just interrupted people all the time to tell them how great the 90s were and how nothing is as good as the good ol' days

and where's Darren Young at, anyway
lmfao

gurudyne

Although I think i'd prefer Xavier Woods as a heel if he just interrupted people all the time to tell them how great the 90s were and how nothing is as good as the good ol' days

I think that would lead him to be an Attitude Era fanboy. I can see him going from wrestler to wrestler obliviously telling them what 90's wrestler they're most like and how they don't measure up.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You guys need to relax about the Daniel Bryan stuff. The WWE will just act like nothing happened in a few weeks.

Please continue to discuss it, though. Anything to avoid more perverted Divas posts, lol.

You guys need to relax about the Daniel Bryan stuff. The WWE will just act like nothing happened in a few weeks.

Please continue to discuss it, though. Anything to avoid more perverted Divas posts, lol.
Im back to running this thread brah. You shat up this far too long with our unholy Kane obsession.

That Miz pic is an origin story for WWE Superstar Virgil meme.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Im back to running this thread brah. You shat up this far too long with our unholy Kane obsession.
My Kane obsession is pretty bad, but some of this stuff is just disrespectful. No matter what these women do, it seems like people here only discuss them in terms of their asses and titties. And discuss very little of anything else. Then again, the WWE has been terrible for months now (and no, that doesn't mean we're going to start watching indie or Japanese wrestling, even though we should).

Kane doesn't even exist. After that great online promo and never being heard from again, I'm convinced that this is HHH's latest attempt to bury Kane. Nice try, Hunter!
Yeah I don't get what putting him in a suit was supposed to do. He hasn't really done anything in his current position.

My Kane obsession is pretty bad, but some of this stuff is just disrespectful. No matter what these women do, it seems like people here only discuss them in terms of their asses and titties. And discuss very little of anything else. Then again, the WWE has been terrible for months now (and no, that doesn't mean we're going to start watching indie or Japanese wrestling, even though we should).
Look brah. We like them for their personalities too. What kind of feelings do tou think AJ ignites into people. She likes, wrestling and video gamesfor real. We are just branching out to NXT now, gotta expand horizons. I enjoy Emma's bubbly persona and what to know what she is really like.for now, I just admire her.

zychi

Banned
You KNOW they will. And the crowds will still chant his name. And Vince will still give no fucks.

Also, Orton is winning undisputed title at TLC via screwjob (what is that, 6 ppvs in a row?), will hold it til Mania. Cena wins rumble, Cena wins title at Mania main event. Book it.
Bryan v punk. Bryan as the heel. Its basically all wwe has left to ruin

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Bryan is winning the Rumble, and will face Cena at WM.

Top Bottom