• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Anth0ny

Bryan is winning the Rumble, and will face Cena at WM.

hhhlaughingfdcxf.gif

Striker

so is cena 6-0 in those matchups or did they actually throw randy a bone.
Orton won title match at WM24 against Hunter and Cener.

Their feud, even with Hunter in the fold, was so long and dragged out. Ugh. The worst. It's been so long and they still neglect pushing (properly) new main event guys.

Dunno if they would turn Bryan heel, but it wouldn't surprise me. Dave Batista and Ryback got turned heel to feud with him, even though Ryback's especially made no sense. Neither guy got near beating him so it was all for nothing. Surely if he stays face, he'll start giving out "I respect you, John" promos like they had Rock do.

WWE should start doing weird CHIKARA-like storylines. You could have John Cena get shrunk down to 1/5 of his normal size and have announcers wonder whether he can lift up Kofi or Heath for the AA.

Edit: They're not gonna make Bryan the 4th Wyatt for very long if they do at all. My bet is he shows up next week "brainwashed", the "devil" reveals himself and orders them all to attack Punk, Bryan turns on him, cue clusterfuck that ends with the GOATs on top. Punk vs. Wyatt and Bryan vs. "The Devil" at TLC, or vice versa, or a tag match.

WWE should start doing weird CHIKARA-like storylines. You could have John Cena get shrunk down to 1/5 of his normal size and have announcers wonder whether he can lift up Kofi or Heath for the AA.

Edit: They're not gonna make Bryan the 4th Wyatt for very long if they do at all. My bet is he shows up next week "brainwashed", the "devil" reveals himself and orders them all to attack Punk, Bryan turns on him, cue clusterfuck that ends with the GOATs on top. Punk vs. Wyatt and Bryan vs. "The Devil" at TLC, or vice versa, or a tag match.
Nah brah itis all a part of the Nexus' bigger picture.

I had an odd dream where Bo got called up to the main roster - everyone got that he was an ironic, self-aware face so annoying that he's actually a heel, except for Cena, who just thought he was a swell guy like himself. Then whenever Bo got beat up, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH!!!

The BoJo connection won all the belts.

Then again, the WWE has been terrible for months now (and no, that doesn't mean we're going to start watching indie or Japanese wrestling, even though we should).

Masochists, the lot of you!

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys, I've realised something today.

Kanye West is the John Cena of music. He makes shitty music and is a phony character, so lots of people hate him. But there are a ton (mostly younger people) that love the shit out of him and will say he's the greatest musician alive.

Seriously, it's JUST like Cena. Complete with Superman-complex.

ROH have a new Seth Rollins DVD out this Friday...because, y'know, it's Tyler Black Friday;

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/tyler-black-friday-dvd-roll-out

This 2-Disc DVD set chronicles the 2nd half of Tyler's ROH career as battles with Bryan Danielson, Roderick Strong, and Austin Aries honed him from merely a top prospect into a man worthy of carrying the most prestigious championship in all of professional wrestling.

It is also a chronicle of how success can change a man from a fierce representative of honor to one motivated by greed and self-preservation. Regardless of his motivations though, and in spite of his personal transformation, one thing that never changed was the pure talent of Tyler Black. Kevin Steen, Davey Richards, Chris Hero, Christopher Daniels; they all can testify to his abilities and this collection of matches will show the world how Tyler Black rose from the fall…

Disc 1
Tyler Black vs. Jimmy Jacobs (Steel Cage Match)…Violent Tendencies…6/26/09
Tyler Black vs. KENTA End Of An Age…6/27/09
Tyler Black vs. Bryan Danielson ROH on HDNet #18
Tyler Black vs. Roderick Strong (Survival of the Fittest 2009 Final Fall) Survival of the Fittest 2009…10/10/09
Tyler Black vs. Austin Aries 8th Anniversary Show…2/13/10
Tyler Black vs. Roderick Strong vs. Austin Aries (World Title Match)…The Big Bang…4/3/10
Tyler Black vs. Chris Hero (World Title Match)Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies 2…4/24/10

Disc 2
Tyler Black vs. Roderick Strong (World Title Match)…Supercard of Honor V…5/8/10
Tyler Black vs. Davey Richards (World Title Match)…Death Before Dishonor VII…6/19/10
Tyler Black vs. Kevin Steen (World Title Match)…Salvation…7/24/10
Tyler Black vs. Davey Richards Tag Wars 2010…8/28/10
Tyler Black vs. Christopher Daniels Fade to Black…9/10/10
Tyler Black vs. Davey Richards ROH on HDNet #78

Might grab this one, there's some awesome matches in there.

I love flipy shit! If I understood Spanish and could watch it I bet I would love lucha.

Yeah, lucha's the one major side of pro-wrasslin' I tend to ignore - I've tried getting into it and some matches I've seen are great, but it doesn't hold my interest all that well. I just end up watching compilations of all the flips;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4I2POG2YN8

Rapstah

Why did Mick portray pre-heel turn Dude Love and post-traumatic 1996 Mankind (music included)? Those weren't the versions of those characters that were good or popular.

Kenta Kobashi vs Tsuyoshi Kikuchi - (AJPW 08/18/1996)

Kobashi & Kikuchi made their pro debuts in 1988 and faced off against each other a number of times during their formative years, but it was as a tag team that they'd both find their early success, winning the All Asia tag championship in 1992 and holding the belts for over a year. While Kobashi seemed destined for heavyweight stardom after they dropped the belts to The Patriot & The Eagle, Kikuchi was struggling to climb the ladder of the jr. heavyweight division, which was dominated by veteran wrestler Masanobu Fuchi. As Kobashi's star continued to rise, Kikuchi became somewhat of a sidekick to Kobashi & Misawa as they did battle with the Holy Demon Army, but in 1995 Kikuchi turned on Kobashi and joined Kawada & Taue in the Holy Demon Army. Kobashi defeated Kikuchi in a singles match shortly after, putting him in his place, but when Kikuchi at last scored a victory over Masanobu Fuchi to win the Jr. Heavyweight Title in 1996, Kobashi again faced off against his former tag partner in singles competition. This time, however, it was on Kikuchi's home turf and, while the odds were most certainly stacked against him, Kikuchi would try his damnedest to cause the upset. A bit slow going at the outset, as Kikuchi has to work so very hard to gain the upper-hand, but when he does the crowd responds, even if they don't quite believe that Kikuchi has much of a chance.

KissVibes

Banned
*Bray Wyatt cut a promo saying Daniel Bryan is safe with him. He said Bryan will enter a man and leave a monster.

FUCK THIS COMPANY.

I shared a locker room with him once way back in 2007. Trust me, the dude says hello to EVERYONE.

Is Woods as super nice as he comes off? He just seems to be really happy and excited about wrestling no matter what and I think that's just wonderful.

Bryan is just gonna be the Wyatt's Festus and have all his hair shaved ala his Indy days until Punk brings back the Straight Edge Society to clean Bryan's mind.

Because they clearly wrote themselves into a corner on this one.

That or they debut Comedy Wyatts sooner than they anticipated. That Strahan segment with Rowan planted the seeds for it. Even though everyone is expecting it eventually

on that note Strahan no selling hip tosses from actual wrestlers was the worst. he may have ruined everything on that episode, come to think of it

D-Bry is gonna come back brainwashed and its up to Phil to snap him out of it.

BRYAN BRYAN YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO ME

THIS ISN'T YOU MAN

COME ON, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, DON'T GIVE UP ON ME

D-Bry: AGHHHHH *struggles* NOOOOOO I MUSSSSST, I MUUUUUUUUUST YES YES........ YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! *turns super saiyan*

Aiii

So not worth it
I would say "Wait and see what happens, they're probably not turning Bryan heel."

But fuck it, they're turning Bryan just because FUCK YOU FOR CHANTING DANIEL BRYAN DURING SURVIVOR SERIES AND RAW! *Vinceface*

Total Divas is gonna get really weird too.

Brie: "Bryan you never have any time for me anymore." :(

*cut to D-Bry just blankly staring at the wall*

Brie: "Bryan please, what about Josie?"

D-Bry: "Make me a sandwich woman *takes shoes off* maybe I'll take my pants off too, hehheh heh."

Having said that, she didn't give a shit he had just been kidnapped after they showed her trying to get that autograph from the host. :| Wtf is this shit lol, do they even try and make sense in this dumb company?

You could see the anger in HHH's eyes when they dared chant for Daniel Bryan during their and Orton's stupid promo no one gave a shit about.

So good.

Guys, I've realised something today.

Kanye West is the John Cena of music. He makes shitty music and is a phony character, so lots of people hate him. But there are a ton (mostly younger people) that love the shit out of him and will say he's the greatest musician alive.

Seriously, it's JUST like Cena. Complete with Superman-complex.

I agree. Two great performers who are hated because they're loved by the masses. Is it John Cena or Kanye West's fault they didn't have to wrestle or preform in VFW Halls or crappy bars for a decade before the world noticed them? Sometimes, a diamond is obvious and doesn't need to fall in the rough.

I'm tired of WWE showing promise that they can put on good shows and storylines, only to revert to the same old 10 year type as soon as they get a little wobble.

bjork

Pretty sure this is exactly what happened to Beecher on Oz.

Beecher was bad as fuck after a little while. Clocked that dude with a weight and then shit on his face, had that crazy design in his beard. I could go for that. Instead of shitting in bags, shitting on faces.

He's gonna POOP!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bryan is just gonna be the Wyatt's Festus and have all his hair shaved ala his Indy days until Punk brings back the Straight Edge Society to clean Bryan's mind.

Because they clearly wrote themselves into a corner on this one.
I heard your name of Review-A-Raw!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vinnie Mac, what happened with your brawl for all at worky?

Legal stuff keeps me from saying too much, but we're basically holding Mick's toes in the fire and he's dropping his counter suing bullshit.

Aku-Audi

Last 10 hours of our Kickstarter right now! Thanks to all of you who pledged so far!

We have a Fire Pro stream later tonight if you care to join, I'll just copy paste the update:

A3BBAlg.jpg

Join us on Twitch as we take your favorite video game characters to task and pit them against each other in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns!

Super Mario Bros Vs. Cho Aniki
The Amazon (Pro Wrestling NES) Vs. Blanka
Double Dragon Vs. Ryu & Ken
Solid Snake Vs. Hitman Codename 47
Ryu Hayabusa Vs. Guy (Final Fight) Vs. Joe Musashi (Shinobi) Vs. Armakuni (The Last Ninja)

Main Event:
Mike Haggar Vs. Zangief

Support us until the very last second! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/654436224/wrestling-with-pixels-the-world-tour-of-wrestling

http://www.twitch.tv/wrestling_with_pixels

Glad to see you guys got funded :)

Couple of news bits about the EVOLVE shows in January;

Chris Hero vs Ricochet has been signed for EVOLVE 25 on January 10th - Hero's going to run a 'style gauntlet' over the Florida triple-shot weekend, starting with the high-flying Ricochet.

Also, Roderick Strong is returning to FIP on December 7th and will make his EVOLVE debut on January 10th - I guess ROH let his contract lapse, or he didn't want to re-sign.

strobogo

Banned
legitsook.com

WCW Monday Nitro 11/22/99

We finally have a WCW Champion and his name is Bret Hart. Just as a refresher, Bret Hart was the hottest wrestler in the world in November of 1997. Fresh off the Montreal Screwjob, Bret jumped to WCW and immediately made an impact by not getting a title shot of any kind until 6 months into his run. It was for the TV Championship. He didn't win it. It took two full years for WCW to finally put the title on Bret, long after his heat had cooled off. Worst of all, not only was he not involved in main event feuds, he was instead stuck swapping the US Championship with DDP and having a highly disappointing feud with Sting instead of being anywhere near the WCW Championship.

Bret Hart comes to the ring. He dedicated his title win to Stu. He offers Goldberg a title shot at Starrcade. This brings out The Outsiders. They don't care about Bret doing things the right way. They do whatever they want to whoever they want. They challenge Bret and Goldberg to a tag match. Jeff Jarrett ran in and hit Bret with a guitar. He leaves with the title.

ibqCHvlpjp4xF7.gif

TO THE BACK. Tenay is with Curt Hennig. He promises that he will never wrestle for WCW again, but TPTB can't stop him from saying goodbye to his friends and fans. He then turns to see Maestro (Ooh LA LA) playing an out of tune white baby grand piano. Elsewhere, Kidman and Konnan head to the ring. Konnan is telling Kidman to get over his shit with Eddie. Elsewhere elsewhere, Dr. Death and Oklahoma head to the ring. Elsewhere elsewhere elsewhere, Tony Marinara is with The Mamalukes, who he is about to sick on Disco. Johnny The Bull wants a cheese sandwich.

TO THE POWERS THAT BE.
Lex tells Dr. Claw Russo that he controls Liz's contract and he can force her to face Meng tonight. Liz was watching this and said she wouldn't do it.

Creative Control vs The Filthy Animals WCW Tag Team Championships

Neither Harris Brother wants to be known as Patrick. Because Pat Patterson is gay and gays are icky. GET IT? I'd much rather be Pat Patterson than Gerald Brisco. The Kid Cam popped up on the screen. Eddie and Torrie were maybe going to bone or something. Kidman ran off. Konnan is pinned. New champions!

TO THE BACK. Kidman attacks Eddie. Elsewhere, Tenay talks to Goldberg and Bret. Bret is going to fuck Jarrett and The Outsiders up. Goldberg suggests that Bret take on Jeff and he'll handle The Outsiders himself. Elsewhere elsewhere, Stacy asks Spice not to go through with the Nitro Girls match. Elsewhere elsewhere elsewhere, Hennig tells Buff he has no hard feelings for him. Maestro (Ooh LA LA) was still playing piano.

Norman Smiley vs Fit Finlay WCW Hardcore Championship

Norman is so hardcore he drank milk that was 2 days past expiration. He called anyone out. Finlay accepted. He's really the hardcore champion. He won the junkyard invitational and won the hardcore trophy. Finlay beat the ever loving piss out of poor Norman. I guess it wasn't a match, just a beat down.

iPIQjtv1wz57L.gif

TO THE BACK
. Liz tried to get out of her match with Meng. Lex won't allow it. Elsewhere, Tenay talked to The Outsiders about Goldberg. Hall is going to bring riot guards. Nash said that gimmick didn't work. Elsewhere elsewhere, Chavo sells the Mamalukes gold chains. Stro is still playing piano. Elsewhere elsewhere elsewhere, Jeff is informed that he has a title match with Bret at the top of the hour. He tells that slapnut Tenay to get out of his locker room.

Evan Karagias vs Saturn

Brad Armstrong comes out dressed as a hippie/Road Dogg. His new name is Buzzkill. “This is no reference to drugs.” Saturn completely squashes Evan and wins with the Rings of Saturn. Madusa and Asya got into a fight. Evan lost on the Thunder before the PPV, won at the PPV, then lost the next night.

TO THE BACK. Tenay talks with Kidman. Kidman challenges Eddie to a fight tonight. Elsewhere, Vamp and The Misfits head to the arena. Elsewhere elsewhere, Oklahoma and Dr. Death are still heading to the arena. Elsewhere elsewhere elsewhere, Eddie accepts Kidman's challenge. FUCKING STRO WILL NOT STOP PLAYING THE GOD DAMN PIANO KNOCK IF OFF YOU FUCK HEAD.

Vampiro vs The Wall

Dr. Death and OK came out for color. The Misfits attacked Wall on the floor. The ref didn't care and Wall threw them all off anyway. Berlyn came in and hit Vamp with a chair, causing a DQ. Wall wouldn't allow Berlyn to use the chair again, so Berlyn slaps him. Berlyn then bails. Jerry Only shit talks Dr. Death, so Doc hits the ring and beats up The Misfits. Vamp kicks him out of the ring.

TO THE BACK.
Double J and DOA head to the ring. Bret does as well. Elsewhere, Liz locks herself in a shark cage. Does WCW bring one to every show? Elsewhere elsewhere, a limo arrives. BUT WHO WAS LIMO?!?

Jeff Jarrett vs Bret Hart WCW Championship

Bret knocks the shit out of Jeff until they go to the floor. He regains control easily. Bret was dumped very awkwardly on the top rope. Grant Hill is in the front row. Jeff throws Bret on the table and punches it a few times. Double lariatoo. Bret starts the 5MOD. Jeff counters a superplex. Jeff rolls through a cross body and nearly wins. Creative Control distracted the ref while trying to attack Bret. Dustin Rhodes came in and hit Jeff with the title. Bret pins him. Title retained. Of course the face champion's first defense can't even have a clean finish.

i9opMEKxHuold.gif

TO THE BACK.
The Mamalukes make Maestro (Ooh FUCK YOUR STUPID FACE) play New York, New York. Elsewhere, Lex apologizes to Liz and gets the key from her, only to SWERVE her and still force her to have the match. Elsewhere elsewhere, the limo is still a limo. BUT WHO IS LIMO?! Elsewhere elsewhere elsewhere, Sting walks by Liz and she asks for help. He can't help her.

Kidman vs Eddie Guerrero

Are there any stables or teams that get along? The Animals have only officially been together for about a month and they're already fighting. The Revolution had Benoit leave and Dean tease a leave as soon as Russo showed up. The First Family were fighting last week. Berlyn and Wall are already done. We get an update on Arn. He had broken ribs, but the main thing was that TPTB didn't know he was an agent until it was mentioned on commentary last night, so they fired him. Eddie wasn't really doing anything with Torrie. Kidman was just being a jealous little cunt. Eddie headbutted Kidman in the balls during a leap frog. The Revolution came out and attacked Konnan, apparently breaking his arm. Kidman went up for the SSP. Torrie tried to tell him about Konnan. This distracted him, allowing Eddie to hit a superplex and frog splash.

TO THE POWERS THAT BE. Dr. Claw Russo wants Jim Duggan and to know who is in the limo. Jeff Jarrett barges in to yell at the Harris Brothers.

TO THE BACK. Meng heads to the ring as Lex gets a forklift to lift Liz's cage. Elsewhere, Tenay talks to Spice about her match with Tygress. Stacy again asked her not to have the match.

Meng vs Liz

The cage is put in the ring. Lex tries to give Meng the key. Meng puts him in the Tongan Death Grip. Meng rips a few bars of the cage. Sting runs in and beats up Meng with a bat. He lets Liz free and leaves.

TO THE BACK. Goldberg is seen talking to someone. The limo is still a limo. BUT WHO WAS LIMO?!? Elsewhere, The Outsiders are getting ready for their match. Elsewhere elsewhere, Jim Duggan is heading to TPTB. He gets a boner over Stro's piano and wants to play chopsticks. HOOOOOO!

Lash LeRoux vs Disco Inferno

Disco is very nervous. He should be, because The Mamalukes come out. Lash wins. Disco is beaten up. Lash saves him. Tony Marinara is placed in a body bag. That seems like a bad idea to do to a guy who is sending the mob after you.

TO THE BACK. Creative Control inspect the limo. It is still a limo. BUT WHO IS LIMO?!

TO THE POWERS THAT BE. Dr. Claw Russo knows that Duggan shit all over his bathroom. Russo has had a real bad case of the runs since he's been eating prunes all week and now he wants Duggan to clean his personal toilet with a tooth brush.

Tyrgress vs Spice

AC Jazz just bolted and Tygress took her place for no reason. There is not a god damn person interested in watching the Nitro Girls feud with each other. Spice got poked in the eye and the match was called off I guess. Stacy came out and hit Spice in the head with a make up case.

TO THE BACK. Tenay talks to Meng. FUCK I HOPE MENG KILLS STRO AND HIS FUCKING PIANO. Meng is no fool and challenges Sting to a no DQ match tonight.

Curt Hennig comes out to bid farewell to wrestling. He couldn't even say anything.

TO THE BACK. The limo door opens, but we don't get to see who it was. BUT WHO WAS LIMO?!? Elsewhere, Russo made the mistake of leaving his actual toothbrush in the bathroom and Duggan scrubbed the toilet with it.

Roddy Piper comes to the ring. Was he limo? This is his first appearance since the boxing match with Buff. He shits all over writers. His mic was cut off. And so was the second one. Tony tells him that TPTB cut his mic, so he runs to the back, dragging a PA with him. He kicks in the door to Russo's office. He seems shocked that Russo is the writer. Has he not been paying attention to anything? Russo's been mentioned over and over as being the head writer. Russo buries him and says he needs to join Hogan and Flair in Boca. Piper has a contract with Time Warner for 2 years and will sue if he isn't on TV. Russo agrees, but Piper will be a ref going forward. He heads to the limo, saying YES SIR over and over. I guess he was limo.

TO THE BACK. Goldberg is being rad.

Buff Bagwell vs Booker T.

This show has been wildly disappointing for gifs. Creative Control are standing at ring side. They distracted Booker and beat up Buff. Hennig came out to stop it and then attacked Buff himself. Perfect Plex! One of the bros counted the pin fall and the bell rang. I'm pretty sure Curt Hennig won this match. Midnight arrived and saved Booker.

TO THE BACK. The Outsiders prepare for the match.

TO THE POWERS THAT BE. Dr. Claw Russo welcomes Perfect to the group.

TO THE BACK.
Tenay talks to Sting about Meng's challenge. Liz thanks Sting and offers to be a manager if he wants one.

Madusa vs Asya

Man. This shit isn't getting any better. I actually think Asya is kind of hot. Her face is definitely much more attractive than Chyna's even after all the surgeries and she's got those ridiculous quads. She used them to choke Madusa out.

TO THE BACK
. Tenay talks to Dean about his flag match with Benoit. He's going to burn the Canadian flag. Elsewhere, Goldberg gets pumped up.

Chris Benoit vs Dean Malenko Flag Match

Dean is wearing a Canadiens jersey on for some reason. DOUBLE POLE MATCH! This seems like a weird match to run in the US when Benoit is the face. And in fact, USA chants start up right away. The rules have changed and now you are to get your own flag, not the opponent's flag. Benoit has the can of gasoline that Dean brought out. Dean went after the Canadian flag, even though that isn't how you win. Gnarly drop toe hold on to the bottom rope. Dean gets the Canadian flag and wins. But Tony explained that the winner had to get his own flag. Whatever. The Revolution came out with a trash can. They attempt to burn both flags until Bret Hart stopped them. Bret waves the US flag while Benoit waves the Canadian flag.

iefFyB0H7LrNP.gif

TO THE BACK. Sting heads to the arena.

TO THE POWERS THAT BE. Dr. Claw Russo had Juvi in his office. It has come to his attention that Juvi's work visa has expired. Juvi gives him some tequila, which Russo spits in Juvi's face because it tastes like horseshit. He then asks for his toothbrush.

Sting vs Meng No Disqualification Match

Sting is again wrestling in pants and a shirt. Liz came out and tried to pepper spray Meng. Sting wouldn't allow it. Lex came out to yell at her. Sting grabbed him by the hair. Lex dropped off the apron and Meng put Sting in the Tongan Death Grip for the win.

TO THE BACK. The Outsiders and Goldberg head to the ring. Elsewhere, Stro is still playing the piano when David Flair shows up and finally destroys that fucking piano. David is my new favorite wrestler.

iMoBrzmGeMOAA.gif

The Outsiders vs Goldberg/Sid

Hall let Nash wear the TV championship. Sid is Goldberg's partner. Are you fucking kidding me? God damn it, Russo. So ridiculous. And it wasn't like they were begrudging partners or anything. Goldberg asked Sid to be his partner and they were doing fist bumps when they came out. Goldberg spears Hall. Sid then powerbombs him. Nash breaks the pin with an elbow drop, which was enough for Hall to pin Sid. An elbow drop. Not a flying elbow drop. Just an elbow drop.

DQ Count: Does anyone really care anymore?

This show sucked. I've been getting accustomed to tons of gifs from Russo Nitros, but this show had nothing good to gif. Sid and Goldberg teaming up is ridiculous. More shit jokes. Filthy Animals and Berlyn/Wall breaking up aleady. The Revolution trying to burn both the Canadian and American flgas. Bret Hart waving the American flag. Fucking Stro and his piano during every back stage segment was awful. Maybe if Russo hadn't bee doing a month's worth of angles per show, he wouldn't have run out of steam already.

Chopper

What are the odds on a draw at TLC? Because that's definitely going to happen. I assume they'll swap belts, in the most shameless, unimaginative piece of nasty corporate politics ever depicted live on premium-priced sports entertainment television. It's the only reason they're blowing this at TLC, as an excuse to get some ladders involved and delay the pay-off til Royal Rumble, where everyone will be too busy celebrating Daniel Bryan's victory at the top of the show, to give a fuck about the "main event".

Jamie OD

What are the odds on a draw at TLC? Because that's definitely going to happen. I assume they'll swap belts, in the most shameless, unimaginative piece of nasty corporate politics ever depicted live on premium-priced sports entertainment television. It's the only reason they're blowing this at TLC, as an excuse to get some ladders involved and delay the pay-off til Royal Rumble, where everyone will be too busy celebrating Daniel Bryan's victory at the top of the show, to give a fuck about the "main event".

From the moment it was announced everybody figured out Cena and Orton to grab one belt each. It's such a TNA move.

Top Bottom