• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, Ride To Hell: Retribution is a treat, but so fucking horrible. So janky, almost good-janky.

jmdajr

Current WWE is starting to sound a lot like WCW 1999. The younger, more popular guys (Bryan/Punk/Cody/Sandow/Cesaro) are being kept away from the main events while the main angle is full of a bunch of guys that have been around for decades and are in their mid 40s.

In this scenario, HHH is Kevin Nash since he's in charge, Big Show is Hulk Hogan, Kane is Sid, Randy Orton is Jeff Jarret, Punk is Sting/Eddie/Saturn, Bryan is Goldberg/Benoit/Dean, Shield are Triad, Curtis Axel is Rick Steiner, ADR is The Cat.

Michael Cole is face Eric Bischoff.

how insulting

strobogo

Banned
JesseEwiak is clearly the WWE plant.

Stro, if you're still wondering where DOT COM gets their articles from, there you go.

Case closed. That mystery just got Wrecked™

But whose side is he on?!

RAW_1067_Photo_229.jpg

jmdajr

Not sure how I feel about Punks Misfit hairdo.

Also I think D. Bry is tired of his hair. One day he had a head band which looked terrible, and now we have a pony tail..which is better I guess.

Aiii

So not worth it
Not sure how I feel about Punks Misfit hairdo.

Also I think D. Bry is tired of his hair. One day he had a head band which looked terrible, and now we have a pony tail..which is better I guess.

After last night, I think he was just in that awkward spot where he was growing out his hair to put it into a ponytail, but it wasn't long enough yet so he had to just let it hang there.

jmdajr

After last night, I think he was just in that awkward spot where he was growing out his hair to put it into a ponytail, but it wasn't long enough yet so he had to just let it hang there.

Plus, I think his beard has peaked. Doesn't seem to be getting bigger.

DMczaf

Daniel Bryan wants Wrestler Hair because he's a WRESTLER! Grow that shit out to your shoulders! Also, wear fanny packs and jorts!

Become the Ultimate Wrestler!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What is Bret dressed as? A hobo? Looks like an idiot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here's the big Bret question. Think those are jorts or full jeans?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jeans. They look too slim to be Bret Hart Jorts.

He still wears baggy FUBU jorts.

I think you're right. I'm going with jeans despite history telling me there's no way those aren't jorts.

jred2k

Hes wearing jeans and hating every second of it. The only way he was able to be convinced was by being told it was part of the costume.

Sunflower hates hockey. I remember him suggesting that a janitor with a broom has the necessary skills and aptitude to compete successfully in the NHL.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower hates hockey. I remember him suggesting that a janitor with a broom has the necessary skills and aptitude to compete successfully in the NHL.

Ah it's a hockey thing! That's why Pepsi City is mad. Hockey is basically a "sweep the kitchen" game with 13 pieces of trash on the floor, and you only need to sweep one in the garbage. But hey everyone likes silly things, I'm a fan of my Dreamcast.

Does mess with me Bronson, I know your weakness now:

CHIKARA!

CHIKARA!

CHIKARA!

I'd rather smear poo on a wall than waste my time with that garbage again :p

And I got away fairly unscathed (and made money off of it). It's only with this recent shit that my salt levels have risen

Cena is back feuding over a mid card title against a guy who has NEVER got over...
Man, I remember one Raw last year he came out and was just showered in boos and i thought "damn, there's no other heel right now as over as him." they squandered the shit outta that
When did eve Marie become a shit face instead of a shit heel

She sure made tamina look so silly
ahahaha, that line delivery
When was the last time Christian was on Raw? Honest question.
When Raw was in Toronto and Edge opened the show. HHH came out to insult Edge and then Shield brought out Christian who was all beat up
They're both Canadian and once Christian leaves there will be a hole in the enhancement talent. Zayn will fill his shoes. I am calling it now.
Zayn will probably catch on fast, though. He's the only guy in NXT who I can confidently say will be a success on the main roster, at least at the moment.

jred2k

Well, I now have a face to envision when I hear people say "Who is a Miz fan?". I need a smiley of that dude on the right STAT.

They're both Canadian and once Christian leaves there will be a hole in the enhancement talent. Zayn will fill his shoes. I am calling it now.

I think it really depends on what you mean by "Next Christian". For me Christian has always had Chavo Guerrero syndrome, wherein he will never be able to escape the shadow of Edgie so the only way he even gets a whiff of success is by embracing it. Lately Christian has been enhancement talent sure, but that is only due to longevity. Ain't no motherfucker ever been made to look good by beating Christian prior to like... 2010.

Zayn may end up as enhancement talent, sure. But he would be infinitely better in that role than Kofi/Miz/Ziggler etc. I think the issue is that everyone is so hung up on dudes making it to the top or being seen as The Man that the undercard has suffered for it.

Top Bottom