• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm all for a Roman Reigns face turn, they gotta cut that hair of his though. Unless they really wanna go for a Samoan Bret Hart.

He's gotta look swarthy. He has that exotic pirate look. "Good brown" as I heard, not a fan of the term though.

strobogo

Banned
Here are some gifs of the aborted Summerslam 96 review:

ibgqoeXMoii0aW.gif

iJ5ZfhGMglRly.gif

ibx8fvDkPrjFtw.gif

iUihrmctlI6Ij.gif

iepvPRWRRQVhq.gif

I cleaned it up and got through most of it, though it started dying again right after the boiler room brawl and HBK/Vader was unreadable. The BRB fucking sucked. Terrible gimmick match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow look at the muscularity and striations on Sycho Sid!

Great physique on Sid. He's really got a great looking body. Shame about his hair, but he kind of has that "Rutger-Hauer-in-Blade-Runner-crazy-rapist-power-fuck" look.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Michael Rooker is such a fucking badass. I can see the comparison.

UberTag

With Triple H's current hard on for bringing up 10 year old feuds, what is the ETA on a Katie Vick reference during this Kane stuff?
They should do a comedy segment where Triple H is giving Kane a tour around WWE headquarters and showing him around the office.

They'll walk by Katie Vick's old desk and Kane and Trips will glance at one another knowingly.
This will build to a series of sketches that ripoff Office Space because Vince just saw the movie for the first time last week and found it hilarious.

Striker

They should do a comedy segment where Triple H is giving Kane a tour around WWE headquarters and showing him around the office.

They'll walk by Katie Vick's old desk and Kane and Trips will glance at one another knowingly.
This will build to a series of sketches that ripoff Office Space because Vince just saw the movie for the first time last week and found it hilarious.
Survivor Series 2007: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt...-mysterio-jeff-hardy-and-kane-interview_sport

In my WWE 2K14 Universe, Undertaker's streak was ended in a 3v1 Cage Handicap Match vs McMahon/Yokozuna/Ryder.

Ryder got the pin.

WWWYKI.

MG310

Someone at Cheapassgamer.com must be a member of Wrasslegaf since a few of my Nash gifs from a few pages back were posted there. I was looking for a gif of Coach turning heel and for some reason lucha Kevin Nash popped up. Which one of you is it?

I've been wondering that too since they pop up pretty soon afterwards.

So supposedly, WWE did make A.J. Styles an offer after his TNA contract expired in August. Styles immediately turned it down because WWE offered only 1/5 of the money he was making in TNA.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So supposedly, WWE did make A.J. Styles an offer after his TNA contract expired in August. Styles immediately turned it down because WWE offered only 1/5 of the money he was making in TNA.

Plus a whole bunch of incentives. Which he wouldn't earn because no one would like him and he'd never be booked.

DMczaf

It just now hit me.

Big Show vs Orton is the main event of Survivor Series.

This is going to be a fucking disaster. SOMEONE GET SOME BODYBUILDERS OUT THERE!

I NEED TO SEE THE MASS! THE STRIATIONS!

G-Fex

It just now hit me.

Big Show vs Orton is the main event of Survivor Series.

This is going to be a fucking disaster. SOMEONE GET SOME BODYBUILDERS OUT THERE!

I NEED TO SEE THE MASS! THE STRIATIONS!

Orton is a skinny fat ass

fat asses everywhere

hailing from dunkin donuts

G-Fex

Did you ever notice that Steven Seagal is kinda like Cena?

Seagal never struggles during a fight and if he does get hit he never sells anything he gets hit with. He even came back from being dead once. Actually twice!

Anth0ny

Some PPV Numbers:

So WWE were able to convince people to buy Hell in the Cell after the battleground debacle. Sucks that Bryan Hell in the Cell match drew but got no title from it.

there is a large segment of the audience that buys for cena and only cena

sad but true

Aiii

So not worth it
Did you ever notice that Steven Seagal is kinda like Cena?

Seagal never struggles during a fight and if he does get hit he never sells anything he gets hit with. He even came back from being dead once. Actually twice!

I have a very severe dislike for Steven Seagal too. So they have that in common.

G-Fex

I have a very severe dislike for Steven Seagal too. So they have that in common.

AND THEY BOTH RUN BADLY! LOOOOL

I guess that means Cena is going keep wrestling til he's fat and then he'll cover himself up with a big black trenchcoat or something.

I can't enjoy the .gif knowing that HHH calls him back and hugs him afterwards.

The best part though is the absolute CONFUSED DEJECTION on Alex Riley's face behind him.

I watched a shitty straight-to-DVD Seagal movie (Driven to Kill, I think) a few years back where the end fight was just Seagal completely dominating the other dude, who got like two hits in.

So yeah, that's pretty accurate

Top Bottom