• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

I've decided Bootay should come up for the PCW supershow next weekend, the card is stacked but has some indie over booking

The main event is Lionheart (champion) and Doug Williams vs Noam Dar and uuhaa nation

Whoever gets the pin gets a championship match at the December show, the other two face each other for the number one contendership in December and if the champ wins he can chose anyone to face

Why not just have a four way? I'm not overly keen on putting the imported talent into title matches I hated when they put the titles on the Steiners just to get in the dirt sheets

Anyway

http://twitter.com/PCW_UK/status/398181473020174336/photo/1

Aiii

So not worth it
Brie Mode is also that. And now it's also Brie shrieking loudly "come ooooooonnn" and "brie mode" during matches.

I am enjoying her in-ring work now, so I wish she'd stop that annoying stuff. But I guess she has to yell it for the merc now.

strobogo

Banned
Now my back tire is flat. Son of a SWERVE. It was fine yesterday on a 30 mile ride, can't find any thing sticking in the tire, but I went out to the garage a second ago to make sure the one I changed was still up, but the back was flat instead. This damn bike is becoming a real pain in the ass.

OH HECK YEAH!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've decided Bootay should come up for the PCW supershow next weekend, the card is stacked but has some indie over booking

The main event is Lionheart (champion) and Doug Williams vs Noam Dar and uuhaa nation

Whoever gets the pin gets a championship match at the December show, the other two face each other for the number one contendership in December and if the champ wins he can chose anyone to face

Why not just have a four way? I'm not overly keen on putting the imported talent into title matches I hated when they put the titles on the Steiners just to get in the dirt sheets

Anyway

http://twitter.com/PCW_UK/status/398181473020174336/photo/1

Love Uhaa Nation. Have fun you guys. Also Boots is a mark for Noam Dar.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_mvu9ngULq91qkkqx2o1_500.jpg

Ithil

This joke added to the end of the info on the new WWE web series "Camp WWE", in this week's Observer got a chuckle out of me:

WWE and Film Roman have reached a deal for 13 different three minute webisodes of a cartoon series called "Camp WWE." It will be an adult themed comedy scripted by Mike Benson ("Entourage") and similar to King of the Hill. The idea is WWE characters will be portrayed as if they were children (like in a Mick Foley Christmas book) who are all misbehaving. They are sent to Camp WWE, which is run by the no-nonsense disciplinarian Vince McMahon. During camp they are told they are too small and not good looking enough, and are constantly yelled at for using words like belt, junior or any type of pronouns.

So Im hoping 2K can give us a proper next gen WWE game next year. I mean if you guys have seen the latest NBA 2k ps4 video, I lost bowel control.

Card for the Dragon gate show, i plan on going to

Young bucks!!!

Main Event #1 - The Results Of Queens Will Determine If This Is A Title Match
Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano vs. Masaaki Mochizuki

Main Event #2 - Grudge Match
Ricochet vs. Anthony Nese with Su Yung & Mr. A

Special Challenge Match
Trent Baretta vs. Rich Swann

International Tag Team Attraction
Genki Horiguchi & Jimmy Susumu vs. The Bravado Brothers

Four Way Freestyle - EVOLVE Title Will Be At Stake If AR Fox Retains On Nov. 16th
EVOLVE Champion AR Fox vs. Chuck Taylor vs. Jon Davis vs. Caleb Konley

Non-Title Special Challenge Tag Team Match
Open The United Gate Champions The Young Bucks vs. Jigsaw & Fire Ant

Plus more to be signed with Mr. Touchdown, Andrew Everett, Steven Walters and others!!!

rofl

there is also this, I went to one of their shows last month, had a good time

560_NOV2013KAYFABE.jpg

In the past you would see photos around our way simply advertising 'American wrestling' there would always be a fake undertaker and whoever else was popular at the time

I wish I went to one just to see how bad they were

Selected voting results for the Observer Hall of Fame. Guys in bold made it in this year. -

TAKASHI MATSUNAGA - 74%
DR. WAGNER SR - 69%
KENSUKE SASAKI - 68%
HIROSHI TANAHASHI - 65%
ATLANTIS - 62%
Carlos Colon - 59%
Rock & Roll Express - 55%
The Assassins - 53%
Gene & Ole Anderson - 52%
Brock Lesnar - 47%
L.A. Park - 46%
Jim Crockett Sr. - 44%
Jesse Ventura - 39% 59%
Edge 129 - 37%
Jimmy Hart - 34%
Sting - 33%
Curt Hennig - 30%
Owen Hart - 21%

Less than 10% of the votes from the region and dropped from next year’s balloting: Rip Hawk, Dutch Savage, Count Billy Varga, Bob Armstrong, Batista, A.J. Styles

ADDED TO THE BALLOT NEXT YEAR: Junkyard Dog, Minoru Suzuki, Akira Taue, Jun Akiyama, C.M. Punk

strobogo

Banned
We will find out that the reason Kane gave Big Shoe the bad accounting advice was because Big Show took Katie Vick's virginity.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Less than 10% of the votes from the region and dropped from next year’s balloting: Rip Hawk, Dutch Savage, Count Billy Varga, Bob Armstrong, Batista, A.J. Styles

ADDED TO THE BALLOT NEXT YEAR: Junkyard Dog, Minoru Suzuki, Akira Taue, Jun Akiyama, C.M. Punk

:(

Also lol @ CM Panq

somedevil

Some PPV Numbers:

The final numbers for this year's WrestleMania, with late buys, wasn't quite as bad as first indicated, and really not far off the 2011 show, and that's with the price increase. With 1,104,000 worldwide buys, it would be the fourth most purchased pro wrestling PPV of all-time, and by far the highest grossing event in the history of the industry.

Extreme Rules – 245,000 buys total (up from the initial 231,000 prelim number) with 137,000 domestic.

Payback – 198,000 buys total (up from the initial 186,000 prelim number) with 108,000 domestic.

Final numbers still aren’t in for Money in the Bank (199,000 prelim), Summerslam (296,000 prelim) and Night of Champions (175,000 prelim). And early word on the October shows domestically is that Battleground did poorly while Hell in a Cell looks to be up from the previous two years.

Source: WON

So WWE were able to convince people to buy Hell in the Cell after the battleground debacle. Sucks that Bryan Hell in the Cell match drew but got no title from it.

Top Bottom