• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Toki767

Watching NXT this week. Ohno really lost a lot of weight since he was last on. Wonder if he's going to get called up anytime soon now.

Probably listening to recordings of his own promos to see what he can work on making more annoying.

sdUSO2r.gif

Showaddy

Watching NXT this week. Ohno really lost a lot of weight since he was last on. Wonder if he's going to get called up anytime soon now.

Speaking of which that Ohno vs Harper match was stiff as fuck. Harper pretty much forearm smashed Ohno for the win.

Yeah, I'm expecting the in-ring action to be a lot heavier on next week's Impact. They're recording it right now, so they probably decided to save some action for the live audience to end off the show. Regardless, I really enjoyed the MEM and Aces and Eights segments tonight. Bully and Anderson are both coming off like a million bucks.

And hey, I didn't find Jeff Hardy nearly as annoying as I usually do. He's much more tolerable without the awful makeup.
I'm hoping! With Aries/Angle next week how bad can it really be though? Yup Bully/Anderson has been built pretty well and their both doing a great job. Then again it's Bully Ray. That guy is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite guys to watch right now.

gurudyne

Watching NXT right now. Does Rick Victor just not know how to keep it straight that he's the legal man? He's hit the tag team finisher and jumped out of the ring, only to have to jump back in for the pin twice now. He's one half of the top tag team for the show--how can he not have figured that out by this point?

Who designed Mojo's shorts? The design is drawing the eye to weird places in weird ways.

Watching NXT right now. Does Rick Victor just not know how to keep it straight that he's the legal man? He's hit the tag team finisher and jumped out of the ring, only to have to jump back in for the pin twice now. He's one half of the top tag team for the show--how can he not have figured that out by this point?
lol, yeah I noticed it too. Though they're technically the top team, they're also pretty much the only team outside of Enzo and Cass. they should just put the belts on those guys
I think commentary even pointed out how in-shape he got

G-Fex

I don't even know why people vehemently hate VGCW anyway. It's a goofy web series with plenty of wacky moments. Not really worth "hating".

It's some real stupid shit I put on the same level as DSP and PewDiePie. Pandering to game references. That said yes I do hate it as much as I hate gaming side. And as much as I hate every single thread over there. You got a thread full of full on marks worshiping that fucking bozo on twitch.

But that's my opinion so who cares.

I should have known Bret was down with the swirl since 1995.

5b9.gif

salt n peppa?

Great stuff with Roode and Angle. Glad to see the Mafia over even if it was done in a really clunky manner. So so so sad to see the Aces go since it felt like they had somewhere to go with them ending and having Taz as the mouthpiece for Knux and Garett instead of WOOHOO SWERVE. The tourney was a complete clusterfuck with all the random brawls, and they didn't really do much to set up a time table for it until the very end of the show with Angle-Aries being announced for next week. I guess they'll have the finals at Turning Point. Sabin-Hardy was a video game match, but at least had a spectacular finish.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/11/tna-impact-11-7-13.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vb7h3of2hdw32x1hw9m6vdi2sibouxkq

Full line-up for tomorrow's Power Struggle iPPV;

NJPW, "POWER STRUGGLE", 2013.11.09
Osaka BODYMAKER Colosseum

ipvREjvVRMkzw.jpg

http://www.ustream.tv/njpw - $25

00. Manabu Nakanishi, BUSHI, KUSHIDA & Captain New Japan vs CHAOS (Yujiro Takahashi, Rocky Romero, Alex Koslov & YOSHI-HASHI)
01. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles: Suzuki-gun (TAKA Michinoku & Taichi) © vs The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
02. Special Singles Match: Tomoaki Honma vs Katsuyori Shibata
03. Special Tag Match: Yuji Nagata & Kazushi Sakuraba vs CHAOS (Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka)
04. IWGP & NWA World Heavyweight Tag Titles: TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) © vs K.E.S. (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr) © vs Rob Conway & Jax Dane
05. Special Tag Match: Togi Makabe & Kota Ibushi vs BULLET CLUB (Prince Devitt & Bad Luck Fale)
06. Special Singles Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Tomohiro Ishii
07. Tokyo Dome IWGP Contendership & NEVER Openweight Title: Tetsuya Naito © vs Masato Tanaka
08. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura © vs Minoru Suzuki
09. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada © vs Karl Anderson

Man, Honma's going to get killed. He gets a victory over Captain New Japan, so they book him in singles squashes against Fale & Shibata, lol. Poor Honma. Looks like another amazing show, though - hoping I can watch it live, if not I'll have to catch the replay on Monday :(

In the wake of Roland Alexander's death Joey Ryan uploaded a match from early in his career, featuring Daniel Bryan beating the crap out of Sara Del Rey;

Joey Ryan, Daniel Bryan & Cheerleader Melissa vs Jardi Frantz, JoJo Fantastico & Sara Del Rey - (APW 05/24/02)

With the news of APW founder Roland Alexander's death yesterday (November 5th, 2013), I wanted to post one of my earliest memories of working for him. Roland was very influnential in the careers of many talents in California, both NorCal and SoCal and saw potential in me and booked me from very early on in my career. His passion for wrestling is something that I'll never forget. RIP Roland.

iWRr3tuXT3SF5.gif

UR
ht
e
k;'esbians
lol
wtf did wwe sersly do that??!
fucking shit

night

iLxJ1PjgwKDNW.gif

We don't have enough drunk posters on WrassleGAF, or perhaps we do, but they're just more coherent than drunktropia.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Power Struggle. POWER STRUGGLE! I can't wait! Will watch it...when I wake up!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heh, I watched that a couple weeks ago. It's really very good. Looking back at his older footage, he really seems like such a different person than the one with the baby blue trunks. Lots of evolution of his character.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just a reminder folks, follow Legit Shook on Twitter - http://twitter.com/legitshook - I post videos/photos that show up in the thread as well as Stro's reviews and any other contributors - so it's like the best parts of WrassleGAF when you're away from WrassleGAF.

I actually did catch TNA last night. :lol @ them trying their own Summer of Punk storyline with AJ Styles.

I remember years ago, Dixie Carter said in some shoot or interview that she would not be placing herself on camera as a character like Vince did and lo-and-behold.

I also laughed at Bully being legit shook at Taz, but then I got sad remembering that I used to be a huge Taz fan way back when... :(

Top Bottom