• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

DMczaf

Steph loves giants

tumblr_mvybsu6lGc1rji3hpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_me3rknqG8K1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

I hope those dirt sheets are just BS about WWE thinking Bryans size was the problem with the last few PPV's.

Not saying Bryan needed to be champ or anything. They should have just kept the belt on Randy after he cashed in. 2 months of TNA level swerves would turn anyone away.

I hope they do Steph vs. AJ at WrestleMania.

AJ runs to the ring after D.Bry loses again a month before Wrestlemania and helps him up, then superkicks Steph out of the ring. D.Bry faces Triple H for the Unified Title (which was unified by Mah Boy John Cena) at WM
and loses
, while AJ defeats Steph and has her Wrestlemania moment. D.Bry runs to the ring to help her celebrate, but gets an RKO by Randy Orton, who drops from the rafters.

Orton and AJ kiss, and become the new Power Couple: Venom.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny starting to agree with no bullshit on review a wai.

Going through some old episodes
And it takes forever for te review to start

Yeah, it's tough to find where the real review starts, too. Especially lately - I have a fucking horrible time whenever they have Damien Abraham on the show, as he talks for probably 45 minutes or more at the beginning about his band shit that I'm not there for.

G-Fex

Nobody hates Mr. Perfect because he didn't main event all the time. Cheer up marks!

who cares? Mr. Perfect was way better than fucking "D-Bry"

rofl that's pretty hilarious though that they're throwing him aside.

GOOD.

I want Big E as champ.

Big Show gonna retire.

Put Miz as champion, he's pretty much bigger than life! He's bigger than Daniel!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been telling you bastards this for months, yet nobody believed me. You're all in denial worse than SoulPlaya is in love with Kane.

how about I paint you a picture of what you've been telling me

K7jzKjh.png

how about I paint you a picture of what you've been telling me

K7jzKjh.png
I don't post in FurryGAF, so this is already untrue. But you know what the most hilarious part of this is? WrestleGAF has had more bad fanart posted in one thread (this thread, actually!) than both SonicGAF OTs, alone or combined.

And I've already posted several times why PopGAF and WrestleGAF are similar, but you marks have got such a huge stick up your ass about not being compared to PopGAF, yet PopGAF isn't even bothered by the comparisons. Bunch of insecure jackanapes in here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't post in FurryGAF, so this is already untrue. But you know what the most hilarious part of this is? WrestleGAF has had more bad fanart posted in one thread (this thread, actually!) than both SonicGAF OTs, alone or combined.

And I've already posted several times why PopGAF and WrestleGAF are similar, but you marks have got such a huge stick up your ass about not being compared to PopGAF, yet PopGAF isn't even bothered by the comparisons. Bunch of insecure jackanapes in here.

Beef, we've already made friends with Pop-GAF over six months ago. You're multiple time zones behind your own ass here trying to make us look like villains. Also, none of us dispute the fanart stuff. I understand you want to sound like you're above all this "pettiness" but seriously, get back down to earth.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
PopGAF, MMAGAF, FurryGAF, No-Screen-ProtectorGAF, all fine now. Gaming GAF though, mortal enemies forever! Forever! Forever.

Do I have it right?

Is there a Carny-GAF for us to look down upon as though wrestling has escaped it?

Nebula

But I love PopGAF.

Also VGCW is awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Muscle-Shaming GAF is also pretty big, but nobody in there identifies

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, Giant Bomb's title for their Powerbombcast?

This Podcast Title is Being Held in Abeyance

WHERE ARE YOU NAVARRO

Is it still a subscriber-only thing? Because I'm curious, but not THAT curious.

Top Bottom