• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also LOOOOOL who made this junk :D

I find it great that if I imagine something ridiculous, someone's already put some hours into making it. Hilarious selections for each though...

qS0SiZX.png

1vSM5FC.jpg

rUvGQsq.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bo is 100% Green Lantern, if not White.

Barrett is Yellow because he lived in fear of being depushed, then it happened.

Man, I would rather camp out for a week than give a large amount of money to a gaffer just to change a fucking shipping address (which they could easily change back right after showing you proof)

Grimey as fuck. The only person I would do that with is the person who I've traded with for years, have a gameshare with, and bought my Alienware laptop. Not random sneak fucks!

jred2k

Man, I would rather camp out for a week than give a large amount of money to a gaffer just to change a fucking shipping address (which they could easily change back right after showing you proof)

Grimey as fuck. The only person I would do that with is the person who I've traded with for years, have a gameshare with, and bought my Alienware laptop. Not random sneak fucks!

I'd be surprised if many of those orders can still be changed. By the end of today or tomorrow those cards are being charged and the shipping address is getting locked in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So will all the fans at the show booo Naito when he wins the title?

:(

Naito doesn't even have the good kind of heat on him. Okada's the Stone Cold of NJPW. People wanna cheer him so bad.

I'd be surprised if many of those orders can still be changed. By the end of today or tomorrow those cards are being charged and the shipping address is getting locked in.

Exactly. Amazon's not putting up with that shit.

If enough bust I'd expect a few bundles to go in stock again

Naito's build has been such shit. He fight tanka twice and yujiro. Not much threat to the briefcase. Also he has that never title which is useless .

Meanwhile okada last year was in full rainmaker mode and fought Karl Anderson in a rematch and goto. Bigger threats. Bigger build

This fued hours be built around the fact that okada replaced naito in chaos and has gone on to great sucess while naito has been left in the dust .

somedevil

Naito's build has been such shit. He fight tanka twice and yujiro. Not much threat to the briefcase. Also he has that never title which is useless .

Meanwhile okada last year was in full rainmaker mode and fought Karl Anderson in a rematch and goto. Bigger threats. Bigger build

This fued hours be built around the fact that okada replaced naito in chaos and has gone on to great sucess while naito has been left in the dust .

This whole vote for the Main Event screams that New Japan knows there is no real anticipation for the match. So instead of them wanting to move the match to the semi they came up with the vote. This gives them an out for both outcomes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
John pollock has a power struggle recap/review art he end o this weeks law

Yeah, I usually skip the normal LAWs unless they're after a WWE PPV, but I'm all over this.

Good on him for taking on the entire G1 this year too, I hope it makes a difference in their end-of-year awards.

Speaking of, WrassleGAF's Second Annual Annual Heritage Awards is going to be fun. Stay tuned, it's coming in December!

Ithil

Hence the big co-main event with Tanahashi vs Nakamura, who are their actual two biggest stars (Okada will be a top star, but it's still early days in his run).

kiguel182

I'm gonna exclusively watch Total Divas as far as main WWE is concerned. In Total Divas universe, Daniel Bryan became WWE champion by beating John Cena and... Then, well nothing. He's WWE Champion now. Yay D-Bry!

Total Divas is an utopia where Bryan is the WWE Champion and Cena is gone from Raw for 6 months...

Also, Superstars is a big deal.

It's like an alternative reality.

Ithil

In the meantime, horrible news down at NXT:

- Enzo Amore, who has been one of the most interesting and entertaining promos on WWE NXT, is out of action for at least six months with a broken leg.

- Scott Dawson, who has a really good "tough redneck" character and really reminded me of Jamie Noble, disappeared off NXT TV in recent weeks. In asking around over the weekend, I was told he's out with a torn ACL.

- Corey Graves is back in action after suffering a concussion last month.

- We've also received questions about whether Judas Devlin has been released. That is not the case. He's been out of action for a long time due to a spinal injury, but he's still under contract to the company.

No Enzo for SIX MONTHS.

Ithil

So with Kassius gone for good, and Enzo/Scott Dawson gone from the low card matches of NXT (where they've been regulars on TV), Xavier Woods also injured, they really need to debut some new blood on NXT.

Come on Sami Callihan and Samuray Del Sol.

Also:
Big Show was noticeably limping at yesterday's WWE house show in Glasgow, Scotland. We haven't heard the nature of the injury yet.
Almost hilarious.

somedevil

So with Kassius gone for good, and Enzo/Scott Dawson gone from the low card matches of NXT (where they've been regulars on TV), Xavier Woods also injured, they really need to debut some new blood on NXT.

Come on Sami Callihan and Samuray Del Sol.

Also:

Almost hilarious.

Also, Shawn Ricker is there as well.

Also, Larger than life but gets injured all the time should be the new moto. For this Raw there seems there will be no Triple H and Stephanie. Kane is in charge tonight.

strobogo

Banned
I'm actually amazed that Big Shoe hasn't been injured more often during his career. He takes a lot of bumps in his matches for a guy his size.

Ithil

Meanwhile Daniel Bryan has suffered a grand total of one injury in WWE, that being a stinger which caused him to miss a single night of working.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meanwhile Daniel Bryan has suffered a grand total of one injury in WWE, that being a stinger which caused him to miss a single night of working.

Yeah, but he injured SummerSlam's buyrate

Remember when SummerSlam was a big deal and not just another PPV? I think that's one of the biggest problems in WWE right now, too many PPVs feel throwaway, or they're good, but ultimately forgettable. Only WrestleMania has that real spectacle that the whole product is geared towards trying to provide.

Vince McMahon said:
If they go Fale/Makabe singles feud I couldn't be less interested. Makabe is great, especially at his age, but Fale...

Fale needs someone to feud with - Honma made him look real strong in that squash match the other week, it will be interesting to see if they can translate that into an extended feud. Makabe sounds like a good choice on paper, but he's getting on a bit. My guess is they're thinking that by having one of the toughest wrestlers on the roster put Fale over that'll go some way to giving him some credibility as a singles wrestler.

*edit, also, New Japan running Korakuen the day after WK8 is a great idea. Hope that's an iPPV as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly I don't think Fale has the ring presence or look to be taken seriously. It might be because KA and Deshitt do such a good job on their own, Fale looks absolutely worthless. I dunno.

Honestly I don't think Fale has the ring presence or look to be taken seriously. It might be because KA and Deshitt do such a good job on their own, Fale looks absolutely worthless. I dunno.

He's definitely not all there yet - my biggest gripe with him is that he seems pretty clunky in the ring, as if he's a bit unsure of himself, but he has only been wrestling for three years. I think New Japan like the idea of having a big guy that they've trained and brought up through the dojo - most of the 'giant' wrestlers are often gaijins hired on a tour-by-tour basis, rather than New Japan contracted workers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fale definitely feels like what he is - green. I definitely don't think he's ready for much singles work, and I also don't think Makabe is the guy to do it. Makabe can still go, real good!

Top Bottom