• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

somedevil

Remember when SummerSlam was a big deal and not just another PPV? I think that's one of the biggest problems in WWE right now, too many PPVs feel throwaway, or they're good, but ultimately forgettable. Only WrestleMania has that real spectacle that the whole product is geared towards trying to provide.

Well Summerslam this year had two great matches. Also it seems its the 3rd big one while the top two are Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. If you look at the top 4 in 2012 and right now in 2013 by buyrate its like this. It seems like Survivor Series in the last two years has become a B while Extreme rules is the 4th most bought WWE pay per view.

2012:

1. WrestleMania
2. Royal Rumble
3. SummerSlam
4. Extreme Rules

2013:

1. WrestleMania
2. Royal Rumble
3. SummerSlam
4. Extreme Rules

DMczaf

BYvywidIgAElyCv.jpg:large

Hey.....HEY!!! That's not kayfabe :(

If anybody could play a convincing alien in professional wrestling, it would be Mike Tenay.

God, WCW was so far gone at that point, they really should've ran with it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For use with any "____ sure is looking good again" thread or other various things:
LgxW34b.png

bjork

Wait, what? Why is he eating with Paul Heyman instead of hitting him with a stick?! Fiona Apple was right man, this world is bullshit!

DMczaf

I just got an offer for a co-op (pretty much an internship during the school semester) at Toyota. It's kinda weird because I'm nearly done with grad school so this would delay it by a semester, but it's freaking Toyota. Also, I would have to relocate, that's scary. But Toyota mostly does their hiring out of the Co-Op pool, so there's a risk and huge reward to it.

I might be leaving the Unemployment World Order, dudebrotherjacks. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just got an offer for a co-op (pretty much an internship during the school semester) at Toyota.

Welcome to the world of American Car Manufacturing!

bjork

I just got an offer for a co-op (pretty much an internship during the school semester) at Toyota. It's kinda weird because I'm nearly done with grad school so this would delay it by a semester, but it's freaking Toyota. Also, I would have to relocate, that's scary. But Toyota mostly does their hiring out of the Co-Op pool, so there's a risk and huge reward to it.

Word, go for it. Relocating is scary but can be fun too, especially if you've got work.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

jF6ZnAf5g9iZy_e.jpg

DMczaf

I also have to leave my gf for 5 months, which will be hard for us.

Man, life decisions suck. Why can't it be easy like WWE?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Money will solve everything. Go get it. See all these people out there? FUCK EM. They're yours.

DMczaf

Just get her to post on here, she can tell us stories about you while you're busy at work.

I'll get her to post promo vids of me in the DMExpress on my way across the country.

What does it take to be a hero? What does it take to be a man?

strobogo

Banned

That sounds like the best part to me. Now you can game and watch all the wrasslin you want without someone nagging about it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That sounds like the best part to me. Now you can game and watch all the wrasslin you want without someone nagging about it.

A true
future Senator
wife will not stand in the way of anything you do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
DMczaf don't listen to emotions. Listen to your GREED brother!
moneyo.gif

somedevil

WWE's website has a new poll up asking, Who do you think is the "devil" that Bray Wyatt has been referring to? The options are Damien Demento, Vince McMahon, The Authority or The Undertaker. As of this writing, Taker is leading the poll with 36% of the vote but The Authority are close with 32% and Vince with 24%.

Well this poll shows someone is behind the Wyatt's but the WWE fans think the Undertaker has turned hell and is leading a new Ministry.

bjork

Well this poll shows someone is behind the Wyatt's but the WWE fans think the Undertaker has turned hell and is leading a new Ministry.

Man, I remember the last time it was like this.

"It's Jake the snake! No wait, it's Shane Douglas! No wait, it's Ted DiBiase!"

It's me austin! Aw son of a bitch etc

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I'm trying to find XFL footage, entire games, and press conferences. :| Not having much luck, like when I looked for WBF footage.

EDIT: Stro, I think it'd be pretty fun if you reviewed the whole run of Wrestling Society X. It's not long and a lot of fun, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

EDIT: Stro, I think it'd be pretty fun if you reviewed the whole run of Wrestling Society X. It's not long and a lot of fun, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Me too, it was good, dumb fun and the roster was pretty great. What's more, there are a ton of giffable moments. If stro doesn't want to do it, someone else definitely should.

Meanwhile, zero XPW shows have been reviewed. I am legit shook at the lack of guts shown by WrassleGAF and, once I have my laptop back, may have to review one myself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Me too, it was good, dumb fun and the roster was pretty great. What's more, there are a ton of giffable moments. If stro doesn't want to do it, someone else definitely should.

Meanwhile, zero XPW shows have been reviewed. I am legit shook at the lack of guts shown by WrassleGAF and, once I have my laptop back, may have to review one myself.

Between WSX and RKK I think Stro has a couple holidays all planned out! If he trusts us. It's worth watching WSX to see Evan Bourne try to play a heel womanizer. And X-Pac showing up...and other things. Matt Classic was in it!

I'm sad now.

FUCK man. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As some of you know, Fit-GAF's OT is haunted by a fitness ghost - people fall prey to injuries in there lately. It's a haunting.

If WrassleGAF was haunted by a wrassler's ghost, who would it be?

Top Bottom