• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nvidia RTX 50 graphics card family TDPs 'leaked' by Seasonic

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Coupled with a 9000X3D

Bidding Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
You waiting for the new mobo's or going to use an existing one for the 9000x3d?

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Thanks for helping the education system get some decent gear...they need it.

Going to wait on the new boards as well...not in a rush and I want that sweet sweet USB 4 support.
I too am not in a massive rush for a whole new system but will be getting the 5090 day 1 and at least plugging it into my current rig before having a new one built

And yeah the HS my wife went to is a smaller very rural mostly future farmers type of HS but they did start up this PC lab a few years ago and its mostly teaching kids how to build PCs and they do compete in some ESports

Plus with my wife's brother and sisters kids all coming up through the same school so we try to be super active in helping it

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
I too am not in a massive rush for a whole new system but will be getting the 5090 day 1 and at least plugging it into my current rig before having a new one built

And yeah the HS my wife went to is a smaller very rural mostly future farmers type of HS but they did start up this PC lab a few years ago and its mostly teaching kids how to build PCs and they do compete in some ESports

Plus with my wife's brother and sisters kids all coming up through the same school so we try to be super active in helping it
Very awesome of you to support your local education system and I am sure the students appreciate having better hardware than a P5-90 with 128 megs of ram :messenger_winking:

SolidQ

I’m more curious about this “7990 xtx”
Seems totally bizarre for AMD to refresh rdna 3 with rumors of rdna 4 swirling unless it’s to have a refreshed chiplet gpu for the enthusiast price bracket
N36 was cancelled long time ago. No reason to make card with faster raster and slower RT, than RDNA4

Last edited:
Top Bottom