• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN AI graphics card rumored: would beat the GeForce RTX 5090

Draugoth

Gold Member
nvidia-titan-rtx-static-exploded-view-767-p@2x-1.jpg

For the first time in three generations, Nvidia could be set to bring back its TITAN graphics cards with the new GeForce RTX 50 series.

According to known leaker kopite7kimi on Twitter, a TITAN card with new Blackwell architecture is in the works from Nvidia.

“The big thing exists,”

they said in reply to a question about the card

As far as specs go, one report from RedGamingTech claims that the new TITAN is 63% faster than the RTX 4090. If other reports on the cards are to be believed, that would put it, roughly, 10% or so faster than the upcoming RTX 5090.

Source

winjer

Gold Member
It's great to see big performance improvements. But prices are going to be astronomical.
Makes me wonder if this Titan will break into the $5000 price range.

Hohenheim

Would anyone really get this just for gaming? And for AI stuff, if this thing is only 10% better than the 5090, wouldn't it be better to get two 5090's?

One GPU more expensive than all your other components combined. Just so you can run DLSS at a higher native resolution with some added ray tracing effects and maintain 60fps............

amigastar

I'm interested in the new DLSS tech which may coming with the 50xx series but i'm super satisfied with my 4070 for now.

Last edited:
I'm very happy with my 4090. It doesn't sweat no matter what I throw at it. I won't be upgrading till maybe the 6090 or 7090 at this rate.

I'm skipping next gen cards.

SonGoku

I never understood the appeal of Titans in gaming, such poor value
Enthusiast Ti's had over 90% the performance for less than half the price

5090 - $2000
Titan AI - $2500 (10% faster than 5090 and arbitrary tensor core stuff locked behind firmware which will be released by modders within a couple of weeks)

Would anyone really get this just for gaming? And for AI stuff, if this thing is only 10% better than the 5090, wouldn't it be better to get two 5090's?

Depends, for gaming, if you got money to burn for absolute top tier perf.

Workstation? Absolutely. Even 3 or more. It's an added cherry on top if you render stuff and work in AI.

Jesb

Why would you even need that much power. The current ultimate tier of GFN maxes out every game. Why would you buy this now.

baphomet

Depends on the price/performance uplift from the 5090.

If it's not too stupid I'll get one.

Probably just the 5090 though. Even now the 4090 will easily last the rest of the gen without any need to upgrade.

Tomi

Nvidia prices are insane, but also their power is insane also so i just cant wait to give them money for new rtx card again day one for MORE POWERRR!!!!

Hohenheim

I sold my 4090 recently, while I still could get a good price. Currently using the 3090, and there's not many games I feel a huge difference in.
Cyberpunk, of course is one of the few. I have turned off ray tracing, and it still looks amazing on my OLED monitor.

Wutong will obviously be another that I can't enjoy in all it's glory, but when looking at the games coming out the next year, there's not lots of reasons for upgrading to the 50-series for me as of now.

Maybe i'll manage to hold on until the 60-series!

Top Bottom