• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're a stable with an anarchist aesthetic. Like the Shield were a stable with a SWAT aesthetic. Nothing more to it other than it looks cool

They also have this sort of international coalition that I'd like them to play up more.

With the Northern Irish Dain, Scottish Nikki, German Wolfe and Canadian Young, they should definitely play that part up. The flags on their jackets is an example of it being noticed (but Dain needs one).

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
why is Percy on this crew? phillips and corey was a perfect two man team.

They're grooming him to take over because those guys are busy with better things. Again I say, this next year of NXT is going to be pretty rough.

Ithil

Didn't Meltzer say Vince wants Sanity on the main roster? I know Young is good, but I haven't seen much of the other 2.

He just said they were earmarked to come up as a group. That could be ages away.
Look at how long they took to bring up Finn or Bayley.

They're grooming him to take over because those guys are busy with better things. Again I say, this next year of NXT is going to be pretty rough.

No they aren't. Corey is moving on and being replaced by Nigel. It was announced earlier during the pre-show.

Watson is there because they feel like they have to have a black announcer on every show because they want to be able to tout diversity (see: Byron on Raw, Otunga on SD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom