• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Would have been a good opportunity to debut Tommy End and have him feud with Sanity. Could have a story where he wants to take over the group from Young and give this group a better purpose.

ngower

Cien Almas is a decent worker, but his character is so god damn atrocious. Should have kept the mask and just done good lucha things.

I'll be surprised if Sanity is still in NXT at the end of the year. The reunited Shield is gonna need someone to feud with.

Joe, the Samoan without the family connections.

Fox318

amazing how HHH turned a mega star into nothing.

Their lack of understanding for Lucha Libre is amazing considering how much of their audience is Latino.

amazing how HHH turned a mega star into nothing.

Their lack of understanding for Lucha Libre is amazing considering how much of their audience is Latino.

They need a good Lucha mind in the PC. They have trainers and guys for pretty much every style other than that.

What a shit look. Bring back La Sombra ASAP.

raw

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Regardless of the poor character work thus far, this match will probably set the world on fire.

I think they've done alright with Almas since the turn. Strong may as well be default video game wrestler guy (I know he's talented, talking character here).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Work been dead all week, busy tonight fuck my life.

First world problem I know :3

I havent been keeping up with nxt for a bit...but didn't Cien have like suspenders and slacks? Dont care for his entrance attire but the pants looking better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom