• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

Trump says we need to do something about Christian persecution in the middle east. His ban sends Christians persecuted back to those country. His press secretary says it worked well and everyone was temporarily inconvenienced.

Ok...

Garlador

Friend of mine shared this. Felt it was accurate.
Barely been a single week...

jiiikoo

Banned
"Trump has a clear agenda to protect this country, if they don't like it, they should quit".

Straight from the horses mouth.

Note to Democrats: Slow walk and play political games. Thank you.

"It's what the American people want."

You lost the popular vote by a lot.
These fuckers really act like they had a sweeping victory with an undeniable mandate.

Yet another alternative reality they're trying to pass off.

Ac30

But then there will be nothing but yes-men and yes-women around him. I feel people who disagree want to stay around because they feel like they need to in order to protect people from as much as they can.

Yeah, I know. I'm just at a loss for what they can do. The clowns are running the show regardless. Literally all that's left is Mattis

Caja 117

Note to Democrats: Slow walk and play political games. Thank you.

These fuckers really act like they had a sweeping victory with an undeniable mandate.

Yet another alternative reality they're trying to pass off.

Let them keep ignoring the facts, they will still catch up with them.

UK gaffer here, just started my new job today and the guy I was sat with starting talking about the news and I said Trump is banning everybody now, it's crazy and the guy said that it "was a good thing that Trump is clamping down on immigration, we should be doing the same, Syrians come puring in and get free houses worth hundreds of thousands and there's people out on the streets who were vets". Daily Mail reader? I was kinda speechless, to be honest, that people are still able to justify the things Trump is doing. Shocked how many Police officers I've seen reading that garbage too when I worked there.

darkwing

UK gaffer here, just started my new job today and the guy I was sat with starting talking about the news and I said Trump is banning everybody now, it's crazy and the guy said that it "was a good thing that Trump is clamping down on immigration, we should be doing the same, Syrians come puring in and get free houses worth hundreds of thousands and there's people out on the streets who were vets". Daily Mail reader? I was kinda speechless, to be honest, that people are still able to justify the things Trump is doing. Shocked how many Police officers I've seen reading that garbage too when I worked there.

"fake news" should be the Time's Person of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom