• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Little Marco has no spine though. He is getting treated like dirt from this admin, yet will vote yes on all Trump's nominees because he doesn't want to cause a political controversy.

Republicans are spineless, amoral and indecent. There has never been better proof of that than this past week.

Linkura

Just unfriended someone who reposted this bullshit that's been making its way through Facebook today:
16266217_10154444415164538_4454615707983248877_n.jpg

They aren't mutually exclusive, you fuckbag. We also aren't taking away veterans' rights with no legal standing.

Just unfriended someone who reposted this bullshit that's been making its way through Facebook today:

They aren't mutually exclusive, you fuckbag. We also aren't taking away veterans' rights with no legal standing.

Did literally the exact same thing earlier today.

i bet that person doesn't give a shit about homeless veterans either.

For the people saying the not caring about veterans, I just tell them about how Republicans want to get rid of safety net programs, which I know vets get help from.

aceface

Dare I hope that McCain and Graham put their money where their mouths are and not vote to approve Sessions until some action/clarification is made on this issue?

Loxley

Funny how a lot of right-wingers only vocally speak up about helping the homeless when they're veterans.

Not a veteran? Fuck you, bootstraps your way out of it - you economic sponges. No hand outs!

nynt9

and yet T_D and altright are still around... :thinking:

I'm pretty sure the admins have openly stated that if they just delete the sub the trash will flow to the rest of reddit and poison it and the subreddit is their way of keeping that shit quarantined until they figure out how to deal with it.

Boke1879

So this was actively done behind the GOP's back.

Also I gotta ask. I know we talk about Bannon and all that, but where the fuck is Mike Pence in all of this?

RDreamer

I wish people who posted that crap cared about them as much as they pretend to. Fucking veterans are only used by right wing assholes when they want to try and take away someone else's rights.

Ithil

Given the GOP doesn't give a fuck about veterans...

I wish people who posted that crap cared about them as much as they pretend to. Fucking veterans are only used by right wing assholes when they want to try and take away someone else's rights.

Indeed. "WHAT ABOUT VETERANS THO", same exact shit tactics used in #AllLivesMatter.

Get someone else who is friends with that person to point out that Trump's hiring freeze is going to cripple an already short staffed VA. Its not Democrats who are willing to destroy veteran's healthcare for political points.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng-freeze-includes-veterans-affairs/96999464/

Linkura

Maybe he should've done that before tweeting about it like a bitch

Now he looks like a colossal jackass
Well, once she refused to do it, he was going to look like a colossal jackass either way. Now he looks like a massive whiny bitch too.

But then again, he always comes across as a whiny bitch sooooo ¯|_(ツ)_|¯

Jakten

The lawsuit still stands though right? Aside from her losing her position the lawsuit will continue or does she require that position?

brau

Just got a notification saying that Trump just fired the acting attorney general for the defiance on the immigration order. holy cow.

Dr.Acula

Banned
General Michael T. Flynn's twitter acct. has been deleted?

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-flynn-appears-to-have-deleted-his-twitter-account-2017-1

Twitter declined comment on the deleted accounts. However, the language Twitter uses when the company deletes a user's account is "This account has been suspended."

When someone deletes their own account, the language used is "Sorry, that page doesn't exist." And the "doesn't exist" language is what is being used for General Flynn.

This is crazy. How is the GOP okay with this, the president working behind their backs?

Republicans are ready, willing, and able to suck off trump for as long as they need to for him to shine his glorious favor on them. A party that has been spineless twats for a decade now are getting bullied like they have for the past decade in the hopes that maybe someone will like them. Rubio, Ryan, McCain, and co. will possibly throw out vague statements but they don't have the balls to do anything and they never had. There's a reason Wikipedia was updated to list them as invertebrates.

First time I've seen this guy -- I love this man.

But it's just a tiny solace in a shit storm of grief that's piling up...

:lol He's usually pretty fucking on point with shit from rednecks all of a sudden loving police to other stuff. Most of what he says hits the point in the core and how people who have always hated x but now it more negatively affects group Y instead of them now that thing is awesome (i.e. police).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71Pvvnp3oE

Ask to see their most recent receipt from donating to the vets, and tell them you'll match it. Watch them squirm.

I'm going to copy and paste *my* approach to people going on about veterans:

"What about homeless veterans? Shouldn't we help them first?" That's a great question. Why the fuck is President Snowflake blocking legal immigrants that helped the US military travelling safely into this country before doing anything to help homeless and disabled veterans?

If you are angry that there isn't enough being done for veterans, you need to aim that anger at the government. And you should. Snowflake has clearly decided that it's more important to argue about crowd sizes and claim he won the popular vote than it was to put veterans FIRST. And before he did anything for veterans, he hurt individuals that risked their lives to help those same veterans.

Don't forget that. I support veterans too you know.

Because *seriously* Trump hasn't done SHIT for them yet.

Mifune

Mehmber
I'm going to copy and paste *my* approach to people going on about veterans:

Because *seriously* Trump hasn't done SHIT for them yet.

Well, he did institute a hiring freeze on federal workers, including VA administrators, so in an almost literal sense he has done shit for them...or shit on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom