• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

Fuck this horrible fucking witch. And fuck all fascists like her.

Right, someone needs to just throw water on her already and get it over with.

p

Dr.Acula

Banned
Bradd JaffyVerified account
‏@BraddJaffy

“Nobody has any idea what is going on,” a senior Homeland Security official tells NBC News

Reposting for more to see. Pretty dangerous if when even government itself has no clue.

Total shitshow!

Homeland security: "What are the implications and methods of effect for these hastily signed executive orders?"

TSA: "'Nuff said, we got dis!"

Boke1879

Matthew Yglesias
@mattyglesias
So if the Lakers play a road game in Toronto they have to leave Luol Deng behind because he was born in Sudan and has U.K. citizenship?

4:06pm · 28 Jan 2017 · Twitter for iPhone

Like we all said. A shit show.

B.O.O.M

I'm sorry I can't donate right now cz of financial reasons..but i'm getting my paycheck in two days or so the moment I do I will..this is such BS

bluethree

Money's kind of tight for me now but I still managed to donate 15 dollars. I'll set up a monthly sub for the ACLU or another charity when my finances are more in order in a few months.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Kellyanne Conway ‏@KellyannePolls

Kellyanne Conway Retweeted Fox News
Get used to it. @POTUS is a man of action and impact.
Promises made, promises kept.
Shock to the system.
And he's just getting started

Fuck you!
I mean, he sure as shit isn't a man of thought.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Oh NO not the OLYMPICS!!!
/s

Just found out I cannot enter the US because the ban also affects dual citizens. I'm stunned to be honest.
:( Sorry dude.

the dual citizenship is: blocked country + any other citizenship? like if you are iranian + american?
I don't know if it affects American citizens, but it does affect, say, Canadian-Iranians, and non-US citizens who are green card-carrying permanent residents.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...ries-cant-board-air-canada-flights-to-us.html

Marvie_3

Banned
Just donated to the ACLU. Fuck these nazi shitheads.

Fuck all of them so much, Im not a person that believes too much in abstract things, but Im really hoping that if theres is Karma all these people get swept hard with it.
Karma needs to get off its ass already.

Condom

Just found out I cannot enter the US because the ban also affects dual citizens. I'm stunned to be honest.

This sounds insane, the whole foundation of what it means to be a citizen of the USA is breaking down.

Very interesting thing to write a paper about sometime but if this will be allowed to continue then I don't get why pretend to have check and balances at all. It will essentially be meaningless.

unless it doesn't count for citizens after all

Guys I want to join you in the protest but I'm like millions of feet away hahaha

hope there will be protest in belgium, that will be the first time i will go

the_id

I'm reading about Alexander Hamilton, George Washington and the American Revolution and what's happening now is going against the foundations laid by the founding fathers.

Watching you guys stand up against this is inspiring! Keep it up guys!!

Kellyanne Conway ‏@KellyannePolls

Kellyanne Conway Retweeted Fox News
Get used to it. @POTUS is a man of action and impact.
Promises made, promises kept.
Shock to the system.
And he's just getting started

Fuck you!

If this isn't intentionally referencing nukes... she did a real good job of accidentally doing it.

Fucking madness.

California and NY should just shut down for a day. Would show those crazies just how much power they really have in America.

Holy shit. There's gotta be a fucking tipping point right? At what point do we draw the line of what is absolutely disgusting? Somethings gotta give soon right? Given all the awful things that have come out of week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom