• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

I was about to say, no way Trump would have the authority to shut down NY public transit. check your sources before posting.

It's almost as if I didn't post it with authority and instead asked if anyone else had heard it.

C3S2vhnUMAIGJ9A.jpg

Woorloog

Banned
It's horrible and a disaster. All of it. Lawmakers in DC and other citizens (both voting for and against Trump) at least hoped that Trump was either bluffing or "negotiating" when he was making all these outrageous and horrific promises during his campaign. Now it appears the Trump administration is actually following through with them.

Authoritarians say what they mean. People think it is exaggeration or something else, but in reality they say exactly what they mean.

Earlier in this thread, someone noted Trump had said in 2015 that he wanted to shut down internet or something like that... I expect that will come up sooner or later.

Ok I need to do something, I need to do everything I can do to protest against this. Because if we don't act quickly I'm afraid there will be way more horrible things.

As a young muslim man I really can't accept this world where I can't even go to USA because they'll think I'm a terrorist. Fuck off, I wanna go to EVO

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Kellyanne Conway ‏@KellyannePolls

Kellyanne Conway Retweeted Fox News
Get used to it. @POTUS is a man of action and impact.
Promises made, promises kept.
Shock to the system.
And he's just getting started

Fuck you!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Just found out I cannot enter the US because the ban also affects dual citizens. I'm stunned to be honest.
This part must affect so many people. Any statistic out there how many British, French, German etc? Has to be tens of millions from outside of the countries themselves.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm. Seems here in Denver there's a protest at DIA where there are threats about protesting without permit, and there's an effort to put people around mosques to make sure everything stays safe, which seems boring but important.

What to do.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status

Shock to the system.

Fuck you!

Fuck this horrible fucking witch. And fuck all fascists like her.

Dierce

Shock to the system.

Fuck you!

These bastards are traitors not just to the United States but to the human species. Sadistic dipshits. Fuck you trump, bannon, conway and every other asshole that is part of this team of deplorables.

PJV3

Shock to the system.

Fuck you!

Playing with fire.

Shock to the system.

Fuck you!

"His promises were shit but he kept his word so that's fine"

I'm triggered to the oblivion rn

Jarmel

Banned

Shock to the system.

Fuck you!

People did vote for this...

I think that's the worst thing about all of this. People knew shit like this was going to happen and still don't fucking care.

Caja 117

Shock to the system.

Fuck you!

Fuck all of them so much, Im not a person that believes too much in abstract things, but Im really hoping that if theres is Karma all these people get swept hard with it.

I can't protest tonight, but my heart go out to those who are suffering the consequences of this spoiled brat's tantrums. What matters is that we vote these gop fuckers out ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom