• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixdean

How are the Gary Johnson and Jill Stein voters feeling tonight? Satisfied with your choice? Oh wait, you're a bunch of self-righteous cowards who will never admit culpability in enabling this asshole.

46501c4a7d9ee22c1e290976534b3512.jpg

lol it's gotten to the point where people genuinely want a military coup, trump is so fucking bad it's not even funny, bannon will go down in history as one of the most evil men and likely have his own chapter in future history books

like we really need to take a step back and look at things

we are actively wishing for a military coup

this is bananas

malyce

If Trump continues his trajectory, there will be literal violence on the streets. The majority won't allow the minority to create a facist state.

You assume most people who didn't vote for Trump give enough of a fuck to break their daily routine for something that does not directly affect them. You'd get more of a response if you took away one of their guilty pleasures. For now they'll just keep watching this on the TV while conversing with their coworkers in their "Oh shit, he really did that" state, while continuing about their merry way.

Some of you give the intelligence and the selflessness of the average human being way too much credit. I mean, we're talking about the same people you share the road with daily here.

Mobius 1

How the fuck did Bannon even get to this spot anyways

Like what the flying fuck did he ever do to sneak in there

Fascist ideologist enabled a fascist candidate fanning the flames of an ignorant population.

People REALLY NEED to fucking remember Germany in the 1930's, my goodness.

How the fuck did Bannon even get to this spot anyways

Like what the flying fuck did he ever do to sneak in there

Fed Trump's ego and played into his stupidity while becoming a larger and larger part of his campaign/strategic team.

Trump loves supporting those who supported him. See: his cabinet choices.

Vena

lol it's gotten to the point where people genuinely want a military coup, trump is so fucking bad it's not even funny, bannon will go down in history as one of the most evil men and likely have his own chapter in future history books

I do not want a military coup.

Ac30

like we really need to take a step back and look at things

we are actively wishing for a military coup

this is bananas

People need to think rationally about what a coup would entail. He can still be fought in the courts and on the streets. He's not Hitler yet, and unlile Hitler most Americans despise him; he's actively poisoning his relationships with the people who actually matter.

kmax

I'm reading that American embassies do not know what to do and are waiting in orders from Homeland Security, who themselves have no clue what's going on.

It's a clusterfuck of a gigantic scale.

You assume most people who didn't vote for Trump give enough of a fuck to break their daily routine for something that does not directly affect them. You'd get more of a response if you took away one of their guilty pleasures. For now they'll just keep watching this on the TV while conversing with their coworkers in their "Oh shit, he really did that" state, while continuing about their merry way.

Some of you give the intelligence and the selflessness of the average human being way too much credit. I mean, we're talking about the same people you share the road with daily here.

It doesn't require "most" people for there be violence and riots. Also, I said if he continues on his trajectory, he hasn't reached that point yet but it's plain to see where he can get to eventually.

Jerm411

Jesus Christ, we're a little over a week into this shitshow and it's already insanity....4 years of this??? My God....

Holy shit. There's gotta be a fucking tipping point right? At what point do we draw the line of what is absolutely disgusting? Somethings gotta give soon right? Given all the awful things that have come out of week 1.

With the way how shit like this is currently going, Trump won't last 6 months from now, let alone a year.

Trickster

I'm reading that American embassies do not know what to do and are waiting in orders from Homeland Security, who themselves have no clue what's going on.

It's a clusterfuck of a gigantic scale.

It's almost like Trump's administration is still far from fully staffed, and the people there right now are completely inexperienced and shit at their jobs.

But hey, at least they can write executive orders quickly and with little thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom