• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wMvgdCb.jpg

I'm new to photoshop but you get the point.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Former Canadian PM Stephen Harper did stuff like this a few times. He passed some legislation stripping Canadians with dual citizenship convicted of terrorist related offenses of their Canadian citizenship. It was eventually ruled unconstitutional. Same with unrelated laws on pre-trial dentention, and on mandatory minimums.

Harper tried to pull off a lot of this type of borderline, populist crap, and threw it at the wall despite knowing that it was all unconstitutional.

kess

Breitbart should know all about "chaos" -- research, business, and academic institutions are all affected by Bannon's incompetence.

Blastoise

Banned
Damn even if you have a green card they are holding you. Fucked up bullshit.

Either the administration knew what they were doing, or they are truly incompetent.

Boke1879

Don't care if you hate her or love her. I like seeing this even if people say she should "stfu"

Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
I stand with the people gathered across the country tonight defending our values & our Constitution. This is not who we are.

9:49pm · 28 Jan 2017 · Twitter for iPhone

So they targeted green card holders out of malice and not stupidity!

What a bunch of assholes

MY ONLY QUEEN HAS SPOKEN

https://twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/825548105315606530

I stand with the people gathered across the country tonight defending our values & our Constitution. This is not who we are.

Beaten. Good timing on her. She didn't need to stay silent but couldn't muddle the protest with politics

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really curious if any of you with conservative friends who voted Trump are having any second doubts following his actions.

I need to believe that some conservatives are flipping. This is unreal. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom