• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tovarisc

Sanders says Trump gave Kelly full authority over controlling staff and how info flows.

Lets see how long Kelly is allowed to keep that power and limit drop ins to Oval.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
2RvsPg9.png

CTirRHvUYAIpzAy.jpg
Lol

androvsky

SHS is trying to pretend the scaramucci thing didn't actually happen.

He never actually started his job. It didn't start until August 15 when the sale of some of his assets were finalized. Lawrence O'Donnel was talking to another anchor and he was super clear about Scaramucci's start date and insisted he'd never make it that far.

So yes, Scaramucci was fired at -15 days. That seriously has to be a record.

Ponn

Banned
Is that some kind of record for firing for this admin? How many rounds of golf did Trump get in before the firing?

Tovarisc

The way Sanders answers those Kelly questions he's basically the new President and can do whatever?

Yes and No.

As COS he should have a lot power over WH staff and be able to set rules on stuff like how information is passed to president. He should work as filter basically so president doesn't get flooded with bullshit information, unnecessary information etc etc.

Priebus apparently had very little power over this and senior staff was allowed freely drop into Oval at any time to feed any info they wanted.

Sanders implies with her answers that Kelly is allowed to put full stop to that if he wants to.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
oh my God I just saw this story

and the poll is no lie, I literally started laughing

I'm going to miss Mooch.

The only man in the White House to openly trash White House staff.

Cock suckers. Fucking paranoid schizophrenics.

Gonna miss that man.

Nydius

Sarah has a couple of weeks in her, sessions next

I really want to see Sessions gone. Not just because I can't stand the asshole but also because several GOP Congressmen have drawn a bunch of red lines in the sand, claiming they would break with the administration if he went after Sessions, their former colleague.

I want to see if they (especially Senator Graham) live up to their threats or if it will end up being just another bunch of spineless talk. I'm betting on the latter. They'll fall in line as soon as they want something.

Realyn

"You said the President didn't like his language. With the President not being unfamiliar with said language could you explain which comments exactly were inappropiate"

I'm fcking dead.

Top Bottom