• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obi-Wan Kenobi |OT| Hello there…

Kev Kev

i like the show. there are moments of weird editing, bizarre script/line delivery, and maybe some of the choreography didnt quite stick the landing, but its nothing show breaking imo. its definitely not the best quality show ive ever seen tho, that much is for sure. but its still enjoyable and i look forward to the rest. maybe it will get better.

dr_octagon

Banned
i like the show. there are moments of weird editing, bizarre script/line delivery, and maybe some of the choreography didnt quite stick the landing, but its nothing show breaking imo. its definitely not the best quality show ive ever seen tho, that much is for sure. but its still enjoyable and i look forward to the rest. maybe it will get better.
episode 2 jedi GIF by Star Wars

mcjmetroid

I'm actually a little suprised people didn't have more of a problem with episode 3, Like I mentioned before I really thought it was a poor showing. I'll explain more below now I have a keyboard in front of me:

I don't think Obi should have had a face to face confrontation with Vader at all at this point mid-way through the series.
The lack of built really made the scene lack drama and sufficient dialogue not to mention the bizarre way they ended it which is another story altogether. I cannot be alone in this scene was my most anticpiated moment of the show: Darth vader meeting Obi after all this time.. after Revenge of the Sith. WHat would they say to each other... is there still some good in him etc. So many fun questions. It's nearly 15 years in the making... and that's the best they could come up with?

They could have handled this so much better. Not to mention the " fight" was spliced with the third sister searching a room and Leia running theough the tunnel.
This scene needed the FULL 100% attention. I don't even care about the fire and all that debate, the scene didn't have the build-up it needed. I think obi should have just escaped without meeting Vader but I get the feeeling SOMEONE at Disney felt this scene was needed otherwise people would lose interest.

They've already blown their load on Obi and darth vader with actually having a lightsaber battle and having their first piece of dialogue after seen Annikan burning to death, now what's left for the plot? What's the hook now?

Getting Leia back home?
The mystery of why the third sister is so angry?

A massive mistep in my opinion, showed a lack of confidence in the story.

Thaedolus

That’s pretty much how I feel about it. It’s a weird mix of good and bad but I’ll stick with it

Madflavor

I'm actually a little suprised people didn't have more of a problem with episode 3, Like I mentioned before I really thought it was a poor showing. I'll explain more below now I have a keyboard in front of me:

I don't think Obi should have had a face to face confrontation with Vader at all at this point mid-way through the series.
The lack of built really made the scene lack drama and sufficient dialogue not to mention the bizarre way they ended it which is another story altogether. I cannot be alone in this scene was my most anticpiated moment of the show: Darth vader meeting Obi after all this time.. after Revenge of the Sith. WHat would they say to each other... is there still some good in him etc. So many fun questions. It's nearly 15 years in the making... and that's the best they could come up with?

They could have handled this so much better. Not to mention the " fight" was spliced with the third sister searching a room and Leia running theough the tunnel.
This scene needed the FULL 100% attention. I don't even care about the fire and all that debate, the scene didn't have the build-up it needed. I think obi should have just escaped without meeting Vader but I get the feeeling SOMEONE at Disney felt this scene was needed otherwise people would lose interest.

They've already blown their load on Obi and darth vader with actually having a lightsaber battle and having their first piece of dialogue after seen Annikan burning to death, now what's left for the plot? What's the hook now?

Getting Leia back home?

I touched on this earlier. I don't believe modern day Star Wars fans who enjoy this stuff actually care about continuity, production, creativity, or any of that. I think they just want to see characters and things they recognize, even if it's worse. It doesn't really matter what this show does with Obi-wan and Vader. How it portrays them, what direction they take their characters, or whether they do anything that breaks continuity. They just want to see Vader and Obi-wan.

I don't know if the internet realizes when they say "Nobody hates Star Wars like Star Wars fan", they understand that the people they're referring to, are fans who realize the franchise has gone to shit.

Last edited:

Billbofet

I touched on this earlier. I don't believe modern day Star Wars fans who enjoy this stuff actually care about continuity, production, creativity, or any of that. I think they just want to see characters and things they recognize, even if it's worse. It doesn't really matter what this show does with Obi-wan and Vader. How it portrays them, what direction they take their characters, or whether they do anything that breaks continuity. They just want to see Vader and Obi-wan.

I don't know if the internet realizes when they say "Nobody hates Star Wars like Star Wars fan", they understand that the people they're referring to, are fans who realize the franchise has gone to shit.
So true. My friends take any callback or nostalgic moment as "awesome" and "badass" so they end up lapping up anything that has shiny pennies of the past in it. They then make what almost seem like excuses for enjoying this stuff "but it's got the Emperor in it....", "Look, Ecto-1!!!", "Sweet, Chewie finally got his medal!!!" even though it seems to make very little sense - at least to me. I just wish the quality and logic of this stuff was more of a consideration. I'm happy that others are enjoying it. I genuinely wish I could as well.

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

Getting Leia back home?

Kathleen Kennedy said it would be the rematch of the century so Obi-Wan and Vader will have another confrontation otherwise she'd look very stupid saying that.

dr_octagon

Banned
Obi wan should mess up Vader, slice the fucker's limbs off again. Leave him to die as a potato, in his lava mansion.

It's like pottery, it limes.

Hardensoul

That interpretation is factual.....because that is in fact what was meant. I don't know who these two twitter dudes are, but we can tell Disney is dumb.
Brazilian singer, best known for the Witcher cover!

He’s a total Geek, loves video games and Sci Fi/Fantasy!

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
She's beautiful
How dare you objectify her like a piece of meat under your toxic male gaze!!!!

Women are "stunning" and "brave", never beautiful.!!!

/s

Yeah, she is a pretty good looking chick so long as she stands there silent. It's the words she says that's the problem.

She is also a bit old if the character was indeed a youngling. She would have been a late teen, so more of an padawan jedi than a kid in training, much like Kanan. I would have preferred a younger actress if the character was indeed supposed to be late teens/early 20s. This is a case where the bratty rebellious character would make sense with a younger actor.

NickFire

It doesn't make sense though - particularly since this show establishes the infighting/ambition between inquisitors rather well, and fear being the one thing that keeps them in check. Revealing his Jedi heritage could only make his job harder - so unless Palpatine did it out of spite, Anakin certainly wouldn't.
It was also never stated, but heavily implied in Rebels that inquisitors didn't know who he was. This insert in ObiWan was solely for purposes of another wink/reminder at the audience - and it made no narrative sense. All prior siths we met in any capacity were eager to hide/deny their jedi-heritage(even the likes of Ventress), and for someone that hates his former self so much, why would Anakin do any different?
It makes perfect sense if you followed the non-movies cannon. Vader's original identity is figured out by Jedi in hiding (though most of them die of course), one of Padme's handmaiden's who has an active storyline going with Vader in a comic series, and Thrawn to name just a few. Vader absolutely kills most of the people who figure out his past. But not all, at least not immediately. And Thrawn is expected to return in the post Jedi movies.

Last edited:
So true. My friends take any callback or nostalgic moment as "awesome" and "badass" so they end up lapping up anything that has shiny pennies of the past in it. They then make what almost seem like excuses for enjoying this stuff "but it's got the Emperor in it....", "Look, Ecto-1!!!", "Sweet, Chewie finally got his medal!!!" even though it seems to make very little sense - at least to me. I just wish the quality and logic of this stuff was more of a consideration. I'm happy that others are enjoying it. I genuinely wish I could as well.
Yeah I walked away from Star Wars after Book of Boba Fett. It's clear to me that's the audience for Disney Star Wars. I'll still check out these threads to see if they make anything I can enjoy. I tried watching a few scenes of Kenobi on YouTube and couldn't even finish watching them. My friend started watching Kenobi and she really likes it, I'm happy for her since I introduced her to Star Wars. At this point, I just hope the franchise stays popular enough to keep going and eventually there'll be something I can dive back into.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Vader's original identity is figured out by Jedi in hiding (though most of them die of course), one of Padme's handmaiden's who has an active storyline going with Vader in a comic series, and Thrawn to name just a few. Vader absolutely kills most of the people who figure out his past.
But that's exactly the point, it 'is' kept a secret and Inquisitor in obi-wan was never indicated to 'figure it out' - it was just announced to the audience in case they forgot or missed the constant flashback scenes telling the same thing - and also told in a way that implied it's common knowledge. Kind of like she 'just knew' Obi Wan would be the one to come for Leia because 'reasons'. But then Audience sounding board lines are thrown about way too often in this show - like having entire character (Leia) dedicated to the role of just that.
It was also unnecessary since it was pretty clearly established their force connection was enough for ObiWan to know who he was facing, hell even Ashoka put it together that way.

one of Padme's handmaiden's who has an active storyline going with Vader in a comic series, and Thrawn to name just a few
Notice how one character shares a personal connection to Vader, and the other one has his entire character based on figuring people out / being amongst smartest people in the empire.

NickFire

But that's exactly the point, it 'is' kept a secret and Inquisitor in obi-wan was never indicated to 'figure it out' - it was just announced to the audience in case they forgot or missed the constant flashback scenes telling the same thing - and also told in a way that implied it's common knowledge. Kind of like she 'just knew' Obi Wan would be the one to come for Leia because 'reasons'. But then Audience sounding board lines are thrown about way too often in this show - like having entire character (Leia) dedicated to the role of just that.
It was also unnecessary since it was pretty clearly established their force connection was enough for ObiWan to know who he was facing, hell even Ashoka put it together that way.

Notice how one character shares a personal connection to Vader, and the other one has his entire character based on figuring people out / being amongst smartest people in the empire.
Thrawn, handmaiden, and other Jedi all had some sort of connection to Anakin pre-Vader. And I would think most of the original Inquisitors did too since they were fallen Jedi. Based on the opening scene of Obi-Wan, there is a good chance that 3rd sister fits here, with the added bonus of having seen Anakin called Vader during the assault on the temple. Even if she did not, 3rd sister knowing who Vader was is NOT a plot hole IMO. And seeing Obi-Wan learn of it was vital IMO. My only gripe is that should have occurred in a flashback to soon after Episode 3 ended. It would have added more punch to his fear / reasoning for shutting off his access to the force.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Even if she did not, 3rd sister knowing who Vader was is NOT a plot hole IMO.
Not calling it a plot hole - I said it was pointless (no plot or character reasons for it) and didn't serve any purpose other than inform the audience. I'd take it as 3rd sister character development if she actually used the information for an effect, but it wasn't even that.

And seeing Obi-Wan learn of it was vital IMO.
Completely disagree. For one - he literally goes through exact same sequence of force-flashes as Ashoka and she figured it out pretty quickly (though even there - we got the audience nod to OG CW Anakin voice + face reveal at the very end - but at least that was in context of the battle). Hell force-users recognizing each other this way has been well established in SW since ESB, so this really wasn't any sort of new development.
And for two - Yoda knew exactly who Vader was(by that specific name) - he had Sidious tell him face to face even. So on the offshot that they're writing Obi Wan on the... denser side... he would have found out from his former grand-master. Moreover - pre-TV show canon established Vader and Ben met for the first time aboard the death-star since Mustafar, and everyone accepted that Kenobi knew exactly who Vader was there. This whole thing is basically a retcon of something no one questioned, and makes it dumber.

My only gripe is that should have occurred in a flashback to soon after Episode 3 ended. It would have added more punch to his fear / reasoning for shutting off his access to the force.
This I agree with - if they 'had' to explain it, they should have gone with something as simple as Yoda voice-overing along the lines of 'hide yourself from your old padawan, you must', and mix it in with some Vader imagery for effect.

Ulysses 31

And for two - Yoda knew exactly who Vader was(by that specific name) - he had Sidious tell him face to face even. So on the offshot that they're writing Obi Wan on the... denser side... he would have found out from his former grand-master.
Denser and more forgetful side, Obi-Wan watched security footage where Palps called Anakin Lord Vader together with Yoda in Ep3... 👀

Last edited:

NickFire

Not calling it a plot hole - I said it was pointless (no plot or character reasons for it) and didn't serve any purpose other than inform the audience. I'd take it as 3rd sister character development if she actually used the information for an effect, but it wasn't even that.

Completely disagree. For one - he literally goes through exact same sequence of force-flashes as Ashoka and she figured it out pretty quickly (though even there - we got the audience nod to OG CW Anakin voice + face reveal at the very end - but at least that was in context of the battle). Hell force-users recognizing each other this way has been well established in SW since ESB, so this really wasn't any sort of new development.
And for two - Yoda knew exactly who Vader was(by that specific name) - he had Sidious tell him face to face even. So on the offshot that they're writing Obi Wan on the... denser side... he would have found out from his former grand-master. Moreover - pre-TV show canon established Vader and Ben met for the first time aboard the death-star since Mustafar, and everyone accepted that Kenobi knew exactly who Vader was there. This whole thing is basically a retcon of something no one questioned, and makes it dumber.

This I agree with - if they 'had' to explain it, they should have gone with something as simple as Yoda voice-overing along the lines of 'hide yourself from your old padawan, you must', and mix it in with some Vader imagery for effect.
Wait, no, I wasn't saying Obi didnt know who Vader was. I was talking about learning Vader was alive was vital.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Wait, no, I wasn't saying Obi didnt know who Vader was. I was talking about learning Vader was alive was vital.
Well then we agree, I was talking about espousing Anakin's name in that scene being pointless and weakening the scene in service of audience pandering.

Toons

I don't think so.

I think the story of Star Wars, the integrity of it all, was a lot better before the Disney Era. Those who are currently in charge have done things that have tarnished the legacy of the OT and it's characters. Thank to the Obi Wan show, there are now scenes in ANH that have less weight to it.

Well I disagree but you're entitled to your opinion. A lot of folks felt that way when the PT came out as well, si irs not exactly a new concept.

OT was really just lightning in a bottle. Released any other time it may not have worked. I dont think we should he trying to recreate the OT any more but instead just explore this fictional universe of opportunity.

Sybrix

I mentioned I was watching Revenge of the Sith last night and Yoda even tells Obi-Wan directly that Anakin has become Vader.

So Obi-Wan knew that Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker right after he turned.

Was there a scene in the Obi-Wan show where he said he didnt know of Darth Vader?

K' Dash

Well I disagree but you're entitled to your opinion. A lot of folks felt that way when the PT came out as well, si irs not exactly a new concept.

OT was really just lightning in a bottle. Released any other time it may not have worked. I dont think we should he trying to recreate the OT any more but instead just explore this fictional universe of opportunity.

the integrity of the Star Wars story was compromised since George thought it was going to be a one and done... The moment the dude wrote Leia as a love interest for Luke and then rolled back on Empire is one of the most evident of a long list of plotholes.

This doesn't diminish my love for the OT or the entertainment I get from rewatches. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Was there a scene in the Obi-Wan show where he said he didnt know of Darth Vader?
I'm assuming he knew.

How much of the galaxy knows that Darth Vader exists? Or does 99% of the population who is not part of the Empire not aware of his existence?

Kimahri

Banned
There is a big question that hollywood seems to have forgotten.

It's an essential one.

Why does this need to exist?

This show tells a wholly uninteresting, unnecessary and unimportant story. They're filling a gap that didn't need filling.

It's pointless, meaningless, not necessarily terrible, but completely uninspired.

Sybrix

I'm assuming he knew.

How much of the galaxy knows that Darth Vader exists? Or does 99% of the population who is not part of the Empire not aware of his existence?

I was under the impression that hardly anyone knew who Vader was, much like Jedi in the republic, there just military type figures and only those in that world know.

With Kenobi cut off from the universe for the last 10 years, why/how would he know that Vader is alive?

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

I was under the impression that hardly anyone knew who Vader was, much like Jedi in the republic, there just military type figures and only those in that world know.

With Kenobi cut off from the universe for the last 10 years, why/how would he know that Vader is alive?
See the problem with Obi-Wan Kenobi being cut off from the universe doesn't fully fly with me because he's not a full-blown hermit.

He has a job, he has a stable for his mount in a regular town but then goes back to his cave.

That means I'm sure he's heard of some things. He's not completely cut off.

But I'm not sure what it's like in canon in regards to whether the public knows of the existence of Vader or not.

Sybrix

See the problem with Obi-Wan Kenobi being cut off from the universe doesn't fully fly with me because he's not a full-blown hermit.

He has a job, he has a stable for his mount in a regular town but then goes back to his cave.

That means I'm sure he's heard of some things. He's not completely cut off.

But I'm not sure what it's like in canon in regards to whether the public knows of the existence of Vader or not.

I’m trying to think of a real world comparable to Jedi and Sith… the only thing I can think of is state secret services such as CIA, MI6, KGB etc, the public know of these organisations but know nothing of who is within them or who heads them.

The normal folk in SW know of the Jedi but don’t know of Yoda etc unless your in that world, I guess Obi-Wan knows of the Empire but doesn’t know who is running it.

Marvel14

Banned
Still a little character breaking that Vader would consider himself the learner still in those fights and a decade after he joined Palpatine... 👀

Unless Vader has a line he's still learning in those fights. :goog_unsure:
This....once he is Darth Vader how can he consider himself the learner? He felt pretty cocky already on Mustafar. Can't imagine him thinking he's still a learner 10 years later....continuity broken.

mcjmetroid

It's an essential one.

This show tells a wholly uninteresting, unnecessary and unimportant story. They're filling a gap that didn't need filling.

It's pointless, meaningless, not necessarily terrible, but completely uninspired.
As I was saying the only interesting thing or novelty for me is "WHat would happen if Obi Wan met Darth Vader" after Revenge of the Sith and
It happened halfway through the series.....

The entire Leia plot and the third sister is not that interesting.

The general idea all this time is that Obi wan was hiding... doing fuck all until Luke finds him in episode IV until now I spose.

I'm worried ahout the third sister plotline and how they're going to resolve it. I think they're going to turn her babyface before she dies somehow despite everything shes done, no accountalibilty. The sole black female in this show is not going to be fully evil. Now if it does happen I know some fans are going to be like "Well Darth Vader redeemed himself in Return of the Jedi" but in the end he really didn't and it was handled as well as it could be handled. I can just hear the arguments now between both sides.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Not to mention the " fight" was spliced with the third sister searching a room and Leia running theough the tunnel.
This scene needed the FULL 100% attention.
The Luke/Vader fights in ESB and ROTJ were also spliced with other scenes and it worked very well.

What's the hook now?

Getting Leia back home?
Yes.
This show is about the female characters. Vader and Kenobi are established figures in film Star Wars, they’re just a pretext so people will keep watching the story of the third sister with young Leia ”representing” for little girls and being comic relief for the younger audience.

Yeah, she is a pretty good looking chick so long as she stands there silent. It's the words she says that's the problem.
I imagined this line posted everywhere else on the internet and I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in outrage, and were not silenced until you were cancelled.

This show wishes it had the vision, characters and world building of the prequels. We don't even get decent memes out of it.
Episode 2 Good Job GIF by Star Wars
Good point. This show completely lacks humor, unless you want to call the Benny Hill Leia chase sequences and Leia being so smug humor. It takes itself so seriously. The characters were so often goofing around in the OT and PT - hell, “This is where the fun begins” is literally how ROTS begins.

It's an essential one.

To have women protagonists in Star Wars.
Too bad the show would hardly work at all if McGregor wasn’t in it.

I think Disney have made the same mistake that they did with the movies. The Force Awakens was a decent movie with some potential that was squandered by them shotgunning a bunch of other movies into theaters in too short a time. Not to mention the shit shows that were TLJ and whatever episode 9 was called (only watched it once to laugh at how bad it was).

Mandalorian was a hit, and good overall, but now they’re oversaturating the series with TV shows in order to fill a content quota for Disney+. I watched Boba Fett for two episodes and it was just boring; I ended up skipping to the one with Luke, Ashoka, and Grogu. Despite being a bit more interesting that just felt like a filler episode they were originally going to use for Mandalorian S3.

I gave this show a chance too but episode 3 just made me lost interest. Despite the comically bad chase scene with Leia I thought the first two episodes had a decent setup. But Ep3 made Obi-wan look like an idiot. Saying Leia’s name in front of the storm troopers, then fighting off 5 of them only to surrender to 3 more 2 minutes later. It’s just sloppy writing and it’s clear whoever’s making it don't even care. The Vader confrontation was just meh too.

I started reading stuff on my phone while the episode played I just didn’t care anymore. The thing is with material like this, Solo, and Rogue One it’s just not that interesting off the bat because, like someone else mentioned, it’s just filling gaps that are largely inconsequential or/and for characters who’ve already had their character development finished.

The best additional Star Wars media seems to be the ones that focus on new characters who can have their own character arc and challenges; because then the writers actually have to create something instead of relying solely on member-berry references while simultaneously ruining/retconning continuity.

Last edited:
I thought this show was going to be filler. Just Obi-wan going on unnecessary adventures in the shadows. I guess that was naive of me. They just pulled up all the notable characters that exist at this point in time and make sure to feature them extensively to make it seem important to the overall story. That way they can convince people to watch it, and they won't have to come up with fresh ideas themselves.

Star Wars will go on as a husk paraded around for money. For all intents and purposes it's dead.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I thought this show was going to be filler. Just Obi-wan going on unnecessary adventures in the shadows. I guess that was naive of me. They just pulled up all the notable characters that exist at this point in time and make sure to feature them extensively to make it seem important to the overall story. That way they can convince people to watch it, and they won't have to come up with fresh ideas themselves.

Star Wars will go on as a husk paraded around for money. For all intents and purposes it's dead.
I am kinda waiting for Obi-wan to brush past Han and Chewie, well, Chewie at least and the back of some guy with a Harrison Ford voice over, in some star port.

mcjmetroid

The Luke/Vader fights in ESB and ROTJ were also spliced with other scenes and it worked very well.
True but they were usually spliced with scenes of equal value.
Like ROTJ Luke/Vader spliced with Leia/Han/Ewok Battle for instance. So the action was all together so high drama etc.
Not spliced with pace breaking scenes like someone walking around a room

this is garbage and not my kenobi.

honestly this show shouldnt even be called obi-wan kenobi as the real MCs are third sister and leia.

feels like they are giving Kenobi the same treatment they gave Luke in TFA trilogy. treading water in the idiot pool and not the character who theyve been in the Trilogy and Prequels.

I watched a few eps of mando and couldnt stomach it. skipped all other new SW content considering i swore off the IP after TFA trilogy. They fucking wormed me back in with a kenobi mini series, but 3 eps in and I don't think I'll spend my time on finishing it. it's just same old Disney SW garbo. If you like it thats fine, but its got a severely different taste to me and I'll pass until I hear it's different.

Last edited:

Larlight

The show has been... ok so far. Episode 3 has been the best by far. But the editing, acting and some of the effects have been the worst of all the SW series that have come out so far. (Mandalorian, Boba Fett). It's also lame how Disney is either very incompetent or trying very, very hard to try to separate their Star Wars stuff from the old Star Wars. Like HOW do you not use the Imperial Theme when Vader walks in to the Village at night? Even a remix of it would have been so much better than that forgettable generic music they played.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
This has to be one of the worst things I've seen in a very long time. A serious contender for the worst piece of Star Wars media. Almost nothing in these first three episodes is of even passable quality, in my opinion. Was this all just bait to get people to hatewatch and talk about Disney+ more? Did they think it would be a successful piece of fanservice? Why is the acting so awful? Why the fuck did they make Leia an even worse character than Jar Jar? This show is such a mess.

Darkmakaimura

This has to be one of the worst things I've seen in a very long time. A serious contender for the worst piece of Star Wars media. Almost nothing in these first three episodes is of even passable quality, in my opinion. Was this all just bait to get people to hatewatch and talk about Disney+ more? Did they think it would be a successful piece of fanservice? Why is the acting so awful? Why the fuck did they make Leia an even worse character than Jar Jar? This show is such a mess.
Pretty much a cash grab.

The show has been... ok so far. Episode 3 has been the best by far. But the editing, acting and some of the effects have been the worst of all the SW series that have come out so far. (Mandalorian, Boba Fett). It's also lame how Disney is either very incompetent or trying very, very hard to try to separate their Star Wars stuff from the old Star Wars. Like HOW do you not use the Imperial Theme when Vader walks in to the Village at night? Even a remix of it would have been so much better than that forgettable generic music they played.
Because if we use the Imperial March, we have to pay John Williams. Can't have that.

Darkmakaimura

Because if we use the Imperial March, we have to pay John Williams. Can't have that.
From my understanding he's actually doing the music for the show. It was actually one of the big deals about this series. So they're already paying him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom