• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't believe it's October already.
Disco.gif

Oh, but we're still allowed to talk about crappy super heroes and comic book movies?

I hate you guys.

I'd rather take a Steiner Screwdriver from Scott Steiner in 2015 than be subjected to politics talk on an Internet message board.

hXjfD7r.gif

And that's a shoot.

Zach

I'd rather take a Steiner Screwdriver from Scott Steiner in 2015 than be subjected to politics talk on an Internet message board.

hXjfD7r.gif

And that's a shoot.

I don't believe you.

So what you're saying is your for gay sex?

and yea, this community works because we all unite around something in common. Which is how life should be.

I've seen people hold grudges here for far less than politics in this site. Politics and religion alone are not cause for disruptions.

I can out-liberal and out-agnostic most of you, I bet. Oh, no! I've said too much!

I can probably out-gay sex a handful of you, too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is a wrasslin thread, jack. We're talking about politics all day long, dude. Can't let it work you into a shoot, brother.

imBask

Banned
So what you're saying is your for gay sex?

and yea, this community works because we all unite around something in common. Which is how life should be.

I've seen people hold grudges here for far less than politics in this site. Politics and religion alone are not cause for disruptions.

until y'all agree with me on the terribleness of ALL DIVAS except for maybe Sasha, we won't be fully united

NJPW King of Pro Wrestling gets an English feed with English commentary on NJPWWorld on October 12th

Commentary Team is Kevin Kelly and Matt Striker.

Fox318

In honor of tomorrow's historically hyped event, let me ask you this: What's the best WWE PPV at MSG?

WrestleMania 1
SummerSlam 1988
SummerSlam 1991
WrestleMania X
Survivor Series 1996
SummerSlam 1998
Royal Rumble 2000
Survivor Series 2002
WrestleMania XX 2004
Royal Rumble 2008
Survivor Series 2011
WWE Live from Madison Square Garden 2015

am I missing any?

Why doesnt anyone get Excalibur to do commentary.??

Dude is legit and in the case of Lucha Underground local

Excalibur and Chris hero are my fav commentary team

About damn time they got Ranallo and Barnett to do commentary live.

I know, right?! It MUST be because they don't want to travel. They are far, far superior.

Sick, definitely signing up to NJPW World now that I've dropped the Network.

I might partake. Unsure.

Because he's not a very good commentator, if we're being honest.

He is perfect for the crazy fever dream that is PWG though

klonere

Banned
Wait is that Kevin Kelly THE Kevin Kelly? K Squared, Double K, K2, the original K-Dot, Kev Kell?

He still commentates? Is he the other guy on RoH?

NJPW King of Pro Wrestling gets an English feed with English commentary on NJPWWorld on October 12th

Commentary Team is Kevin Kelly and Matt Striker.

yay for english commentary

boo for this shit

give me hero and excalibur instead

Because he's not a very good commentator, if we're being honest.

He is perfect for the crazy fever dream that is PWG though

you are a baboon, he is the best commentator in the US today.

Excalibur and Chris hero are my fav commentary team

I didn't even see this post and we agree on this. Man, we really are the perfect duo in this thread.

He's masked and flips his shit for moves, that's perfect for PWG but clearly wouldn't fly anywhere else

He probably also has zero interest

The MSG show might have a TNA-like attendance due to Joaquin. Weather's not gonna be life threatening or anything but could be annoying enough that people just decide to stay home.

Top Bottom