• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

NJPW King of Pro Wrestling gets an English feed with English commentary on NJPWWorld on October 12th

6972%20-%20kevin_nash%20raised_eyebrow%20wcw.png

Commentary Team is Kevin Kelly and Matt Striker.

Sa3Xd.gif

Sephzilla

I want to visit the parallel universe where Steve Austin doesn't turn into a star in WWF for the sole purpose of showing fans of that universe tapes of the Austin vs Bret Hart feud and watch their faces melt off

There's a SHINE iPPV tonight from Florida, so the attendance at that show is probably going to be fucked.

SHINE 30, October 2, 2015, 9 pm Eastern

SHINE Championship match: Santana (c) vs. Evie

Anything Goes match: Allysin Kay vs. Sweet Saraya Knight

Madison Eagles vs. Su Yung w/So Cal Val & April Hunter

Leah Von Dutch vs. Malia Hosaka w/Leilani Kai

Kimber Lee vs. Taylor Made w/So Cal Val & April Hunter

Leva & Mia Yim vs. Rhia O'Reilly & Sammi Baynz w/Sweet Saraya Knight

Ivelisse w/Amanda Carolina Rodriguez vs. Thunderkitty w/Leilani Kai

Jayme Jameson w/So Cal Val & Andrea vs. Shazza McKenzie vs. Kellyanne vs. Liberty

DMczaf

I want to visit the parallel universe where Steve Austin doesn't turn into a star in WWF for the sole purpose of showing fans of that universe tapes of the Austin vs Bret Hart feud and watch their faces melt off

I loved how the whole feud started with Austin being pissed off over the idea of people calling Bret the best. Simple and relatable feuds are great.

Zach

I loved how the whole feud started with Austin being pissed off over the idea of people calling Bret the best. Simple and relatable feuds are great.

If you put the letter "S" in front of Bret, you have my exact opinion of the Hitman.

Wait...

There's a SHINE iPPV tonight from Florida, so the attendance at that show is probably going to be fucked.

SHINE 30, October 2, 2015, 9 pm Eastern

SHINE Championship match: Santana (c) vs. Evie

Anything Goes match: Allysin Kay vs. Sweet Saraya Knight

Madison Eagles vs. Su Yung w/So Cal Val & April Hunter

Leah Von Dutch vs. Malia Hosaka w/Leilani Kai

Kimber Lee vs. Taylor Made w/So Cal Val & April Hunter

Leva & Mia Yim vs. Rhia O'Reilly & Sammi Baynz w/Sweet Saraya Knight

Ivelisse w/Amanda Carolina Rodriguez vs. Thunderkitty w/Leilani Kai

Jayme Jameson w/So Cal Val & Andrea vs. Shazza McKenzie vs. Kellyanne vs. Liberty

I've been debating all day if I should go to this show since it's less than an hour's drive away.

I've been debating all day if I should go to this show since it's less than an hour's drive away.

Is Hurricane Joaquin bearing down your area? I'd be concerned about the talent not making the show.

Otherwise, Madison Eagles vs. Su Yung and Allysin Kay vs. Saraya Knight should be good. Santana vs. Evie should also be good.

Just be ready for a lot of So Cal Val tonight.

Step up! Cause you're the next one in line for the kill. You don't believe me but I'm betting that you will.
Step up! I'll let you live a little bit with the pain that I bring. You know it's only the beginning.
Step up! Cause you're the next one in line for the kill. You don't believe me but I'm betting that you will.
Step up! I'll let you live a little bit with the pain that I bring. You know it's only the beginning.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you.
I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to to hide you.
I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!

RIP CZW PPV, 2015-2015
Dave said:
Combat Zone Wrestling’s Cage of Death tournament in December, which was originally scheduled as a live PPV, will no longer be on PPV. CZW signed a two-show deal with inDemand, and has now pulled out of both shows, probably with the realization it just won’t work.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Whenever someone on the internet goes "rap iz crap lmao", I'm gonna show them this.

Hey, guys. Tell me about TNA. I heard there's a PPV on Sunday.

Wait, there's a TNA PPV scheduled for this Sunday?!

TNA Bound for Glory

Ultimate X match for the Ultimate X Championship: Tigre Uno (c) vs. DJ Z vs. Andrew Everett vs. Manik

TNA World Tag Team Championship match: The Wolves vs. Brian Myers and Trevor Lee

TNA Women's Knockout Championship match: Gail Kim (c) vs. Awesome Kong

Gauntlet match for No. 1 Contender's title: Abyss vs. Aiden O'Shea vs. Chris Melendez vs. Eli Drake vs. Jessie Godderz vs. Mahabali Shera vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Robbie E vs. Tyrus

Kurt Angle vs. Eric Young

King of the Mountain Championship match: Bobby Roode (c) vs. Lashley

TNA World Heavyweight Championship match, Jeff Hardy is special guest referee: Ethan Carter III (c) vs. Drew Galloway vs. Matt Hardy

I'll be honest: it's not a terrible card. It's probably the best TNA can put together.

I'm guessing it will fail miserably with all kinds of stupid finishes and botches.

Top Bottom