• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Recall

Didnt Saturday Nights Main Event or some other special always begin with the main event to pop the big rating and then end with some shitty IRS main event?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
how long before WWE buys AJPW?

And I get my long-awaited John Cena Triple Crown run?
John Cena vs Zeus
John Cena vs Miyahara
John Cena vs Akiyama
John Cena vs Sekimoto

Recall

That sucks. Hope you're able to get your money back on the cruise without much trouble and salvage it.

ROH would probably just be for the pre-Sinclair libraries. That would include the material they would need for most of their current stars with the exception of like Cedric Alexander or someone newer from ROH.

Gabe has mentioned an upgraded WWN lately in his e-mails, and I have been curious if he would get involved with distributing through the WWE Network if they ever opened it up.

Pre Sinclair ROH and it's fully body of copyrighted music.

Bummer. Paige used to be really great, and probably could be again. But she turned into a diva just in time for WWE to abandon that idea. In her NXT run she was just as good as Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, and Bayley are now.

We gotta make Paige great again!

Also, I wonder who Braun is facing tonight. Last week he called out Mick to have him face real talent, so the jobber matches have be coming to an end.

VecZRgn.jpg

Sephzilla

Well to be fair, if she actually is on a prescription for pain killers and if WWE is aware of that prescription then it is a pretty bogus suspension.

jmdajr

Bummer. Paige used to be really great, and probably could be again. But she turned into a diva just in time for WWE to abandon that idea. In her NXT run she was just as good as Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, and Bayley are now.

That's pretty much what happened man.

edit: damn.

That's has to be a record for fast tracking a 2nd suspension.

I wonder if they'll just release Paige.

She seems to be a total pain in the ass to deal with.

I hoped her Total Divas showing of being pretty immature was just a character for the show, but it's becoming obvious that it's not an act.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Like I don't know how anyone can look at Paige's carny family and says 'Del Rio must be corrupting her! She was so pure before!'

notworksafe

All this seems like Paige wants out and she figures being a pain is the easiest way to make that happen. She's probably not wrong either.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Del Rio comes from a family of carny businessmen. They carny upwards. They're more like Hogan than Dynamite Kid.

Where as Paige is just self destructing.

Sephzilla

I do think it's also fair to remind everyone that Paige is only 24 years old. So bad influences/ideas will probably have a huge affect on her.

Like I don't know how anyone can look at Paige's carny family and says 'Del Rio must be corrupting her! She was so pure before!'

This. They run a wrestling promotion that has a stranglehold on their region, train wrestlers who either aren't allowed to work elsewhere or just aren't good enough to work elsewhere and put on the sort of show that'd set British wrestling back a decade if anyone outside of the local area was actually watching.

That sucks. Hope you're able to get your money back on the cruise without much trouble and salvage it.

ROH would probably just be for the pre-Sinclair libraries. That would include the material they would need for most of their current stars with the exception of like Cedric Alexander or someone newer from ROH.

Gabe has mentioned an upgraded WWN lately in his e-mails, and I have been curious if he would get involved with distributing through the WWE Network if they ever opened it up.
Apparently the stupid motherfuckers don't want to give us a refund so we're at least trying to get a credit for a future cruise.

Good point. Will be curious to see if that stuff is hard to watch now. I remember seeing matches where people would kick out of a million finishers. I know ROH still do that quite a bit, but it was crazy back then.

Rock managed to be a successful carny whom actually escaped the grasp of Vince McMahon. Which is a pretty impressive task.

True lol. Mcmahon's gotta be so salty about that too. Now he has to pay Rocky huge amounts of money for a couple of appearances a year.

I wonder who he took his anger out on when Rock talked to that Macho Man impersonator on Raw. Because I bet it wasn't the Rock.

Something something wrestler in the Whitehouse

You think Rhino's going all the way?

Kaladin

Good point. Will be curious to see if that stuff is hard to watch now. I remember seeing matches where people would kick out of a million finishers. I know ROH still do that quite a bit, but it was crazy back then.

I imagine it still holds up. Plus, I don't think they get a lot of mileage out of the older stuff beyond collection DVDs anymore, and even those seem to lean toward recent years.

True lol. Mcmahon's gotta be so salty about that too. Now he has to pay Rocky huge amounts of money for a couple of appearances a year.

I wonder who he took his anger out on when Rock talked to that Macho Man impersonator on Raw. Because I bet it wasn't the Rock.

You think Rhino's going all the way?
I know Hunter is the most salty.

Hey, flammable, Klonere and other PROGRESS nerds here - I've cracked the PROGRESS code WIDE OPEN, so spoilers ahead if you don't want to know THE FUTURE, maaaaaaan:
The 4 PROGRESS champs prior to Jimmy's reign of terror held the title for 609 days. Jimmy then won the title and held it for 609 days. It's been 442 days since Jimmy lost the title and on Sunday March 26th, 2017 it'll be exactly 609 days since Jimmy was champion - ergo, that'll be the day when Havoc's second title reign begins

Hey, flammable, Klonere and other PROGRESS nerds here - I've cracked the PROGRESS code WIDE OPEN, so spoilers ahead if you don't want to know THE FUTURE, maaaaaaan:
The 4 PROGRESS champs prior to Jimmy's reign of terror held the title for 609 days. Jimmy then won the title and held it for 609 days. It's been 442 days since Jimmy lost the title and on Sunday March 26th, 2017 it'll be exactly 609 days since Jimmy was champion - ergo, that'll be the day when Havoc's second title reign begins

jV9cIVF.png

Top Bottom