• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

A wild Seven appears!

FailedGimmicks-2-Seven-550x309.jpg
That kid on the left looks petrified.

Remember when there was a rumor that Charlotte was hooking up with Del Rio before he got with Paige and Vince wanted to turn the alleged tension between the women in real life into a feud?

I don't like to post in this thread but it is sad that the situation got this bad... if she needs helps out side the country WWE should provide the help she needs... but at the end WWE will do whatever they want and clean their hands.. so sad.

It's hard to say what's really happening here as literally everyone involved in this is a carnie.

klonere

Banned
Hey, flammable, Klonere and other PROGRESS nerds here - I've cracked the PROGRESS code WIDE OPEN, so spoilers ahead if you don't want to know THE FUTURE, maaaaaaan:
The 4 PROGRESS champs prior to Jimmy's reign of terror held the title for 609 days. Jimmy then won the title and held it for 609 days. It's been 442 days since Jimmy lost the title and on Sunday March 26th, 2017 it'll be exactly 609 days since Jimmy was champion - ergo, that'll be the day when Havoc's second title reign begins

iWWhdjj.gif

are you saying Haskins doesn't get to beat the title reign record :(

Kaladin

They should have a system where you register prescription drugs with them so that they know how much is supposed to be in your system at any given time.

That being said, WWE tells us nothing about suspensions or wellness policy procedures beyond announcing suspensions like this. It could be that she's abused the pain meds she was given, but we wouldn't know that.

Tagyhag

I do think it's also fair to remind everyone that Paige is only 24 years old. So bad influences/ideas will probably have a huge affect on her.

Nah fuck that, she's a grown ass woman.

I'm 24 and I don't make some stupid decisions like that.

It's the same scenario as Palmer Luckey, they know what they're doing.

The gulf of quality between NJPW matches and WWE matches is ridiculous.

Hey, flammable, Klonere and other PROGRESS nerds here - I've cracked the PROGRESS code WIDE OPEN, so spoilers ahead if you don't want to know THE FUTURE, maaaaaaan:
The 4 PROGRESS champs prior to Jimmy's reign of terror held the title for 609 days. Jimmy then won the title and held it for 609 days. It's been 442 days since Jimmy lost the title and on Sunday March 26th, 2017 it'll be exactly 609 days since Jimmy was champion - ergo, that'll be the day when Havoc's second title reign begins
Bring the pink steel chair back!

Tagyhag

Im talking more about her first suspension.

Her 2nd one we only know her and her mother's side of the story so I'm not fully convinced.

WWE is carny but so is she and her family.

"October 10th: The EVOLVE and PROGRESS relationship continues to grow as we head to the WWNLive Experience on Wrestlemania in Orlando. We are very excited to announce that one of PROGRESS' top talents, Nathan Cruz, will make his EVOLVE debut this Saturday at EVOLVE 70 in Orlando, FL vs. the debuting Jason Kincaid. EVOLVE officials see both Cruz and Kincaid as talents who can make an impact. This one will be very interesting."

Cool cool cool

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The thing is, the idea that the Wellness Policy doesn't have any allowances for prescriptions, etc. is absurd - of course it does. If it didn't, 3/4 of the roster would be suspended.

There's probably a reason that Paige has been suspended twice and most of the roster has been suspended 0 times and I would be surprised if Paige's apparent belief she is the only person on the roster in pain is the correct one.

The thing is, the idea that the Wellness Policy doesn't have any allowances for prescriptions, etc. is absurd - of course it does. If it didn't, 3/4 of the roster would be suspended.

There's probably a reason that Paige has been suspended twice and most of the roster has been suspended 0 times and I would be surprised if Paige's apparent belief she is the only person on the roster in pain is the correct one.

Their Wellness Policy prolly is whatever they want it to be for that day.

Alberto coming from a lucha family and Paige coming from a Brit Wrestling family is such a carny sandstorm that I bet their family gatherings are chauffeured by clown cars.

klonere

Banned
"October 10th: The EVOLVE and PROGRESS relationship continues to grow as we head to the WWNLive Experience on Wrestlemania in Orlando. We are very excited to announce that one of PROGRESS' top talents, Nathan Cruz, will make his EVOLVE debut this Saturday at EVOLVE 70 in Orlando, FL vs. the debuting Jason Kincaid. EVOLVE officials see both Cruz and Kincaid as talents who can make an impact. This one will be very interesting."

Cool cool cool

Wasn't Cruz on an FiP show as well? Nice that he's getting work in the US.

They should bring over The Origin to feud with Catch Point though. Immense banter potential.

Top Bottom