• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

R0qjNp2.jpg

I still have no idea what this means. I really hope it isn't a re-invention.

Cagey

Banned
Half of Goldberg's appeal is visual. That photo isn't just of an older man, it's a deflated man. Austin looks like a giant by comparison.

Age takes its toll but if Goldberg is stepping into the ring looking like he forgot to put on his Goldberg bodysuit... I will be sad.

notworksafe

Jerrifer-20120107190901.jpg

Maybe my seats aren't so bad. This is the view from Row 34 of my section, and I'll be at Row 13. I assume the ring will be where the logo is on the field.

So what forced branding do you think they'll come up with for Goldberg to go along with The Vigilante, and The Beast Incarnate?

How about the Gladiator Goldberg??

notworksafe

I don't think I am gonna get a better option than end zone. At least it's centered I guess.

Too bad you need six tickets, that's hard to pull off.

I actually didn't even check with the lady before buying. My tickets could still end up on StubHub lol.

Bluekaveli 2016 Year in Review:

Name: Bluekaveli
Lives: In front of a monitor
Likes: Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, Dean Ambrose, Dana Brooke, WWE 2K Games
Hates: Everything that isn't dogshit.
I'm 24, I don't like Dana, and you can go fuck yourself you no good jabroni. I'm make you humble disrespecting me and my profession!

Anth0ny

Half of Goldberg's appeal is visual. That photo isn't just of an older man, it's a deflated man. Austin looks like a giant by comparison.

Age takes its toll but if Goldberg is stepping into the ring looking like he forgot to put on his Goldberg bodysuit... I will be sad.

he's going to sign one of those part timer contracts that lets him take steroids

he'll be fine

Sabucin

Guys...

WWE.COM said:
Paige suspended for 60 days

STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE has suspended Saraya-Jade Bevis (Paige) for 60 days effective immediately, for her second violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.

Kaladin

I'm watching the Raw in '98 where Stone Cold has promised that all 29 guys in the Rumble are on his list and he's stunning everyone at the end of every match.

Love it.

Fox318

Frankly I'd be more interested in Goldberg vs Brock in a kickboxing or Muay Thai fight.

Bill was training for a fight and Brock has never been a technical striker so it could be a fun diversion.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not interested in a Goldberg match simply because I have no interest in Lesnar going over again, which is what will happen.

Sephzilla

Goldberg's losing to Brock, likely due to shenanigans, because;

1) Vince still thinks he can get a lot of money out of Brock, while Goldberg is a one off deal
2) Goldberg hasn't exactly said nice things about Vince since retiring
3) Fuck WCW

Top Bottom