• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Alvarez' she completely nonsensical takes are funny sometimes. He claimed the Ziggler/Miz segment sucked because he believed it was probably a worked shoot.

Seriously. He was mad because he felt it was ambiguous whether Ziggler's comments about trying hard and still losing was a kayfabe complaint or a shoot about the booking.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Alvarez' she completely nonsensical takes are funny sometimes. He claimed the Ziggler/Miz segment sucked because he believed it was probably a worked shoot.

Seriously. He was mad because he felt it was ambiguous whether Ziggler's comments about trying hard and still losing was a kayfabe complaint or a shoot about the booking.
He's down the rabbit hole.

Nekofrog

Banned
WARNING: one of those "my wife" posts:

Re: Mandy Rose. When she came out my wife was like "oh it's that blonde Eva Marie" and proceeded to stop paying attention until the punch sound. Then by the end of the match she said "why bother keeping Eva Marie around? This girl can actually do decent in the ring".

I agree with her but I'm also wondering if it's simply the result of the usual NXT womens matches having a ton of time to rehearse and practice before going to TV with it. either way, it was a fun match and BOTH participants came away looking good.

MG310

Mandy Rose has the potential to be huge in a couple of years from now

tumblr_oe8ocv3R2S1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Summer's off for a month and someone snatched her entrance already.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WARNING: one of those "my wife" posts:

Re: Mandy Rose. When she came out my wife was like "oh it's that blonde Eva Marie" and proceeded to stop paying attention until the punch sound. Then by the end of the match she said "why bother keeping Eva Marie around? This girl can actually do decent in the ring".

I agree with her but I'm also wondering if it's simply the result of the usual NXT womens matches having a ton of time to rehearse and practice before going to TV with it. either way, it was a fun match and BOTH participants came away looking good.

They do have a very similar bone structure.

Eva Marie blessed Mandy Rose with some teaching lessons on Total Divas and Mandy Rose thanked her by killing the ratings of the latest season. /s

Seriously, they're so ahead of the game - it's definitely making others take notice. Fight Club: PRO, for instance, have been around longer and have a similar sort of in-ring style and live atmosphere, but it's only within the past few months that they're actually putting the effort into the production side of things. They're shows are actually watchable now, which is great, because they're a great product.

Can you suggest best events to check out?

shanafan

So with Galloway out, who will Sandow have a highly lackluster and disappointing match with instead?

Sandow will have an amazing match against anyone they throw at him, even Josh Mathews. This is TNA - the land of opportunity. The wrestling skills that you possess will be 10 times greater in TNA than in WWE. Hallelujah!

Nekofrog

Banned
SHOOT:

not having the thread title start with SHOOTEMBER makes it harder for me to pick the thread out of the OT community boards

painey

wasn't it the last TNA PPV where Borash pretty much said goodbye and so long, thanks for all the memories TNA.. and yet here we are still

I don't understand the point of TNA any more. Do people actually enjoy this? What was that cheap ass broke down battle royale with jobbers? Why is Eli Drake being pushed?

Top Bottom