• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

ReiGun

So they really had Gail out here with a finisher called "The Happy Ending," huh?

All snark aside, I'm happy for her. No matter how struggle TNA is, Gail has craved out a good career there.

Sting
Angle
Dudleys
Jarrett
Hebner
Gail

No
How are Styles and Joe not in it? Granted, both are in WWE now, but still.

Sting
Angle
Dudleys
Jarrett
Hebner
Gail

No
STANG
KIRK ANGEL
DA DUDLEY BOYZ
J E DOUBLE F J A DOUBLE R E DOUBLE T
Earl Hebner
Gail Kim
tumblr_obmefckG0Y1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

So they really had Gail out here with a finisher called "The Happy Ending," huh?

All snark aside, I'm happy for her. No matter how struggle TNA is, Gail has craved out a good career there.

How are Styles and Joe not in it? Granted, both are in WWE now, but still.

They were considering Styles the year he refused to re-sign, so that squashed that

They were always of the belief they made Joe big, he was never on a short list to be inducted. Hogan will be in their Hall before Joe for sure if the company survives long enough that Hogan ever decides to come back for an appearance, that's how unlikely it is Joe goes in

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA does not recognize WWE titles for their hall of famers...except for some reason the WWF Tag Team titles.

ReiGun

They were considering Styles the year he refused to re-sign, so that squashed that

They were always of the belief they made Joe big, he was never on a short list to be inducted. Hogan will be in their Hall before Joe for sure if the company survives long enough that Hogan ever decides to come back for an appearance, that's how unlikely it is Joe goes in

So if I'm understanding, they won't induct stars they feel like they made?

That's...bizarre. You'd think they'd want to highlight their own guys first.

This just reminded me of that story-line with Abyss fighting Flair for his WWE Hall Of Fame ring with him having Hogan's own ring. Or something along those lines.

Alberto is as confusing as shit to me. Why does anybody care about him? He's the blandest mother fucker in any of the promotions he's been in.

So if I'm understanding, they won't induct stars they feel like they made?

That's...bizarre. You'd think they'd want to highlight their own guys first.

By contrast everyone else they've inducted has either brought them fame by being in WWE (or WCW) to success first, or literally created the company. Their HOF isn't traditional, and if it gets treated like it's stupid as hell, it's only because it is

Which is fitting for the company. So yeah, it's actually perfect for TNA the way it is

Man God

Non-Canon Member
By contrast everyone else they've inducted has either brought them fame by being in WWE (or WCW) to success first, or literally created the company. Their HOF isn't traditional, and if it gets treated like it's stupid as hell, it's only because it is

Which is fitting for the company. So yeah, it's actually perfect for TNA

Even Double J was a headliner in WCW and a perennial WWF Tag Team/IC champion. It's not like Dixie is in the HOF...yet.

If they make it to BFG 2017 they should do the right thing and put Borash in.

Even Double J was a headliner in WCW and a perennial WWF Tag Team/IC champion. It's not like Dixie is in the HOF...yet.

If they make it to BFG 2017 they should do the right thing and put Borash in.

They ask Borash to come out

And introduce Tenay, the real induction

Top Bottom