• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

miserable

here's a wrasslin' game:

lariatcgsoa.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Has Shane Douglas ever not been awful? Fuck that guy.

He's a good wrestler in the very early 90's before injuries caught up with him.

He's got these love them or hate them 15+ minute promos in early ECW that are worth checking out.

I think he's highly amusing in various backstage skits in end days WCW. Mainly that one with Kanyon going over the finish to the match.

Still don't understand why ROH doesn't have a streaming thing.

Likely because they're too cheap to do it in-house and probably don't want to pay for another company to set it up. I don't know who's buying those $20 VOD's, the only buzz I see about ROH online is with people actually attending shows - the iPPV's don't draw as much attention either, probably because of the price (as they won't undercut traditional PPV the internet stream has to be priced at $35). More than 3x the price of a WWE PPV.

Likely because they're too cheap to do it in-house and probably don't want to pay for another company to set it up. I don't know who's buying those $20 VOD's, the only buzz I see about ROH online is with people actually attending shows - the iPPV's don't draw as much attention either, probably because of the price (as they won't undercut traditional PPV the internet stream has to be priced at $35). More than 3x the price of a WWE PPV.

Which is insane because they are owned by a tv company. It should be easy

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ROH has always been a backwards fucked up organization. Not intentionally charming and backwards like Chikara or PWG either.

RBH

Tired of WrassleGAF overrating eye candy.

I'm not "overrating eye candy" or whatever drive-by comment you want to make. She's picked up on things fairly quickly with the limited amount of experience that she has. Her looks will obviously give her more opportunities and cause the WWE to get behind her regardless, but she drawn good reviews from her matches at NXT live events, and her match with Ember Moon this week was solid for someone with her experience. That's why I say she's got potential, because she's more than just "eye candy" with little else to offer. There's enough to work with in this situation.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mandy Rose has the potential to be huge in a couple of years from now

tumblr_oe8ocv3R2S1u1ljrzo1_500.gif
She's Eva Marie except better in every way.

And thirst aside, Mandy has a completely ridiculous physique.

"Eye candy"? Has Steph's hard work changed nothing??

I'm not "overrating eye candy" or whatever drive-by comment you want to make. She's picked up on things fairly quickly with the limited amount of experience that she has. Her looks will obviously give her more opportunities and cause the WWE to get behind her regardless, but she drawn good reviews from her matches at NXT live events, and her match with Ember Moon this week was solid for someone with her experience. That's why I say she's got potential, because she's more than just "eye candy" with little else to offer. There's enough to work with in this situation.

I just felt like workin' ;)

cordy

Banned
Wrestling superstar Ric Flair just told an interviewer that he has RELATIONS with Halle Berry. During an interviewer a fans asked if any celebrities “rode Space Mountain”.

To non-Flair fans – Riding Space mountain is how Ric describes what its like to have s*x with him.

Interviewer: Any celebrity riders of Space Mountain?
Ric Flair: h several dozen Do you want me to start with Halle Berry.
Interviewer: Oh Halle Berry rode Space Mountain?
Ric Flair: Ha Ha, of course she did. She was in Atlanta and she [had] just got divorced from Dave Justice.
Interviewer: Wait are you telling a real story right now?
Ric Flair: Would I have to make up a lie

Wow

Zach

Holy crap, Vince McMahon opening this RAW talking about WWF fans being disenfranchised and lashing out at special interest groups like rotten, no-good unions!

Triple H will come out at Bound for Glory, give a boring 20 week promo, demand the best TNA has to challenge him for the fate of TNA, and bury them. Word is bomb.

Zach

Man, I wish Jimmy King was still alive. He'd love the start of this November 6, 2000 Nitro. Luger just rambling like a madman for ten minutes.

Top Bottom