• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

I don't understand the point of TNA any more. Do people actually enjoy this? What was that cheap ass broke down battle royale with jobbers? Why is Eli Drake being pushed?
Shaun Ricker is actually good. But he'll do whatever to get a paycheck. Back in the day he did have Percy Pringle as his manager. Great promo guy

cdf862ffa2f80ea4f81748eaa1306304_crop_north.jpg

YOU SEE CORGAN-UHHH
THE THING IS-UHHH
YOU DIDN'T-UHHH
KNOW-UHHH
WHAT WAS BEST FOR BUSINESS-UHHH
SO NOW-UHHH
TNA IS MINE-UHHH
BUT TELL YOU WHAT-UHHH
I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MORE SHOT-UHHH
GIVE ME YOUR BEST-UHHH
YOUR ACE-UHHH
AND PIT HIM-UHH
ONE ON ONE-UHHH
AGAINST THE GAME-UHHH
THE KING OF KINGS-UHHH
THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN-UHHH
*proceeds to kill EC3, Bobby Lashley, and Galloway*

I'm just gonna go play BL2. This is pretty weak.

ReiGun

cdf862ffa2f80ea4f81748eaa1306304_crop_north.jpg

YOU SEE CORGAN-UHHH
THE THING IS-UHHH
YOU DIDN'T-UHHH
KNOW-UHHH
WHAT WAS BEST FOR BUSINESS-UHHH
SO NOW-UHHH
TNA IS MINE-UHHH
BUT TELL YOU WHAT-UHHH
I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MORE SHOT-UHHH
GIVE ME YOUR BEST-UHHH
YOUR ACE-UHHH
AND PIT HIM-UHH
ONE ON ONE-UHHH
AGAINST THE GAME-UHHH
THE KING OF KINGS-UHHH
THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN-UHHH
*proceeds to kill EC3, Bobby Lashley, and Galloway*

I'm just gonna go play BL2. This is pretty weak.

You forgot the part where Stephanie comes out to put herself over the Hardys and Decay.

And there are the technical difficulties.

So I'm guessing that Edwards will win the first two rounds but during the last one Sandow gets the pin to win the match? Is that how it works?

Edit: fuck that Edwards won that second round. Rex got the offense in the last minute only.

This Edwards guy is pretty good. Crowd doesn't care for Sandow/Rex, is he heel? I haven't followed his TNA stuff.

Edit: LMAO the graphic showed he won before it was announced.

Half the reason why than is in the situation is they signed every wwe mid carder from 08 - 11.

Doing it again is even worse. The goal is to be different than wwe not wwe light

It's the reason they will never succeed

Half the reason why than is in the situation is they signed every wwe mid carder from 08 - 11.

Doing it again is even worse. The goal is to be different than wwe not wwe light

It's the reason they will never succeed
I suppose the issue is that said midcarders currently for the most part probably can't get any better work then TNA.

Top Bottom