• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Sephzilla

It is your money. If you do buy it, expect a very fun time (I posted my thoughts yesterday). Have a friend play co op with you. It's a game best played with a friend whether campaign or mp

my post yesterday

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=219881240&postcount=6455

Without spoiling anything, shooting enemies feel like it has an impact thanks to added animations. So rather than have enemies work as bulletsponges, every bullet that strikes them has their body react by being pushed back. Every limb shot also is animated nicely to give off a more realistic sense of you doing targeted damage.

This part actually sold me

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My brother set a fued for Joe and AJ in 2k17 and he tells me that literally every week WWE universe mode books them in a 1 vs 1 match. Every single week.

The other feuds like Finn vs Corbin I saw them doing promos and stuff. But apparently his main title feud on his Universe mode is just giving it away every single week.

jmdajr

https://a.clyp.it/ddvvfr0g.mp3

tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

God damnit Steve NO

Rock won.

I mean he is a wife beater what did people expect

What the FUCK???

And this is from the guy that is pro same sex marriage.

'good thing hogan got exposed. that's the exception and pro wrestlers definitely dont have a history of endorsing bad shit'

Come on Steve. Dont go heel. It didnt work out the last time.

Not that shocking but goddamnit.....

I bet good guy Cena is doing the right thing

raw

:(

edit: Rock hasn't said a god damn thing about this election. Guess he doesn't want to sway his potential voters yet.

My brother set a fued for Joe and AJ in 2k17 and he tells me that literally every week WWE universe mode books them in a 1 vs 1 match. Every single week.

The other feuds like Finn vs Corbin I saw them doing promos and stuff. But apparently his main title feud on his Universe mode is just giving it away every single week.
Yeah, it was like that for me in 2k16. Unless you set all the matches weekly, if you simulated through the shows for the most part, every match is basically just the two in a feud fighting each other.

If you're ever bored, just continuously simulate from PPV to PPV because it's hilarious with some of the results. I had Titus winning the Royal Rumble to take on Kane in the main event of Wrestlemania who proceeded to retain and then also retained against Triple H trying to cash in the MITB on him.

Itami getting injured again is probably the best-possible thing for him. His return has been awful so far, so this gives them another chance to reboot him when he returns.

One last chance, and then they need to just give up and let him go be KENTA again.

Hideo's NXT debut was September 2014 and was injured around late May. Then he made his televised return in early August, and now in October is out. So that would be maybe 11 months or so actually wrestling and then about a year out with the injury. And now it seems he'll be out for several more months. Poor guy.

Hasney

The first feud in the third slot for each show always seems to do this. Not sure why.

somedevil

The odd thing is Riddick Moss is competing on NXT show tonight.

Sucks for Itami. When he is healed its best just to call him up because you can't risk another injury even though Moss was at fault for this one.

Hideo's run in NXT is full of trips and it never took off. The constant teasing of the GTS to only do it on a house show, no title feud, being overshadowed by Finn and his paint as soon as he came in..

somedevil

Hideo's run in NXT is full of trips and it never took off. The constant teasing of the GTS to only do it on a house show, no title feud, being overshadowed by Finn and his paint as soon as he came in..

Before his shoulder injury he was suppose to win the title in Japan against Owens.

Zach

"Starrcade [2000] is shaping up to literally be the perfect event!" - Scott Hudson

Well, guys... here comes the A we've all been waiting for.

Top Bottom