• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

God, Nakamura looks fucking ridiculous. Neckbrace, stupid red shirt, bad "mean face". Joe should 'Brock Lesnar at Summerslam 2014' him. Oh shit! Marcellus Black as one of the security dudes.

E:Also bad hair.

shaowebb

Sin Cara vs Elix Skipper vs Sabu

LOL! All three men jump at the ropes and miss. A plancha series is setup as sabu goes outside and both Skipper and Sin Cara crash and burn. Sabu attempts to running dive off a chair to leg lariat them afterwards and the damned chair folds on his leg lol.

Ooooooh shit this writes itself. I can't tell you how many times I've seen each man crash. Sabu was chairs, Elix was rope walking for the ranna, Sin Cara was every time he jumped over something.

I really wanna see this done in glitchy as shit WWE 2k17 now. X)

23 second clip on youtube of a Scott Steiner promo.

Clicks on video

"Look at the person making threats! This FAT son of bitch telling all of us has been telling us who has been world champions before been in this business for 15-20 years! And this FAT son of a bitch is gonna call us all out!"

Calm down! Clam down!

"HE'S FAT!!!!!"

video ends.

Man.. Scott Steiner could've been bigger than he was.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Clicks on video

"Look at the person making threats! This FAT son of bitch telling all of us has been telling us who has been world champions before been in this business for 15-20 years! And this FAT son of a bitch is gonna call us all out!"

Calm down! Clam down!

"HE'S FAT!!!!!"

video ends.

If Steiner got any bigger he'd EXPLODE.

Clicks on video

Calm down! Clam down!

"HE'S FAT!!!!!"

video ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of8kY_IbYq4

https://a.clyp.it/ddvvfr0g.mp3

tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

Something is really off with that voice. Either that or i'm in straight denial.

Scott Steiner promos are not PG at all.

"I could shave my ass and walk backwards and look better then your girlfriend"

"No Fuck You!"

Hey man what you doing!?

"Fuck these ugly bitches!"

Lord

His ring anouncements at TNA.

Edit: knocks at the door. Cops walks in

Steiner: She was 19. 19. She was 19.

Cops: Mr Angle

Steiner: oh!

Hahahaha!

Austin's a republican, there's no doubt about that. He's a very liberal republican but he was always going to be leaning towards that candidate. He sounds very troubled by Donald Trump but doesn't want to vote for Hillary either. Sounds like he's in the same boat as a lot of traditional republican voters.

He didn't say he was going to vote for Trump.
He did say he wouldn't be voting for Hillary.

First time skimming through NXT in a while, just went through the last two episodes

Peyton and Billy Kay are pretty great and filling the void left by Emma and Dana, Liv Morgan is just Carmella with even less personality. The girl Peyton worked last week (Kayla?) was pretty terrible but that's developmental

Sanity seems ight?

NXT still hasn't really seemed like something worth watching since like....Takeover Dallas? Otherwise it's just occasional matches. At least there's the tag tournament but I can't say I care enough to watch it like CWC

Sanjuro

Austin's a republican, there's no doubt about that. He's a very liberal republican but he was always going to be leaning towards that candidate. He sounds very troubled by Donald Trump but doesn't want to vote for Hillary either. Sounds like he's in the same boat as a lot of traditional republican voters.

He didn't say he was going to vote for Trump.
He did say he wouldn't be voting for Hillary.

The more important question is, who is Hank Hill voting for?

MC Safety

Buddy Murphy and the other Buddy Murphy had their NXT match interrupted by Samoa Joe. The crowd chanted "Thank you, Joe!"

As rude as it was, I can't say I disagree with that particular chant.

Wesley Blake is clearly terrible but Murphy deserves better. His match with Nakamura was surprisingly great, plus he's 10/10 looks and thick AF.

KissVibes

Banned
They better not be letting that Moss dude wrestle after this. KENTA was an investment that hasn't paid off for them yet and now he's back out on injury.

Friends, this may be my last wrassleGAF post as I'm about to go blind due to the failing black theme.

BTW, if you can accept Blake Lively is taking on the Hannibal Lecter of sharks, The Shallows is a pretty fun time.

Ithil

A rash of serious eye injuries being reported across WrassleGAF. More on this as it develops, assuming you can see this.

Recall

So I'm finally reading my copy of Lion's Pride and I don't like it. There isn't enough detail and there is far too much assumption the reader knows the topic fully before ever having read the book.

I understand now why it's so thin. I guess it's a brief history and recap that wants the reader to seek out more. It will have to do as there is very little about Puro when it comes to books.

Top Bottom