• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

mauro-ranallo-wwe.jpg

Like the Republican presidential campaign, this page is a hideous mess!

Five start post right here.

Sephzilla

Die Hard 4, as hilarious as it was in its attempt to approach cybercrimes, was the definition of FnP. I'll defend it any day.

Die Hard 5 was absolute trash, though. Genuinely in my bottom 5 movies in general, right there with Prometheus.

I'm with Beef here. Die Hard 4 was fun as hell and it was shocking how shit Die Hard 5 was in comparison.

Kaladin

Now Matt Hardy wants to buy TNA.

#BROKEN Matt Hardy ✔ @MATTHARDYBRAND
If I buy, 1st move is to DELETE the OBSOLETE TNA acronym.

The poor play on words retards the brand from reaching its full potential. #TND

Pffft. Come on now.

At least Prometheus had great actors, effects, and cinematography.

From what I read Die Hard 5 is WWE movie caliber.

From what you read? You didn't even watch it?

Die Hard 5 is nothing like a Die Hard movie, true. But it is an entertaining, modern day action flick.

Now that I think about it... Kinda weird WWE hasnt done something dumb based around the election yet.

But I guess im not sure they did anything in 2012 aswell? Maybe they just dont want to go there anymore.

I guess its not 2008 anymore. When McCainamania was running wild and we could smell what Barack was cooking.

Nekofrog

Banned
Is there an official end of the Attitude era when people talk about it? I'm assuming once wcw is purchased and the invasion begins its completely over, but there are still a lot of crash tv segments even then (of varying quality)

Now that I think about it... Kinda weird WWE hasnt done something dumb based around the election yet.

Now that I think about it, not sure they did anything in 2012?

I guess its not 2008 anymore. When McCainamania was running wild and we could smell what Barack was cooking.

2008 was something

BarackvsHillary.jpg

Is there an official end of the Attitude era when people talk about it? I'm assuming once wcw is purchased and the invasion begins its completely over, but there are still a lot of crash tv segments even then (of varying quality)

Wrestlemania X7 is kind of as close as people get to a agreed upon end of the Attitude era.

It coincides with the end of WCW as well which happened the month before.

Post WM17 is the start of a shift in tone away from that era that continues over the coming years. Its stuff crass and dumb but that never goes away until after Benoit.

AJ has good taste in video games confirmed

AJ: Well I actually take my Xbox 360 on the road. I still enjoy playing my 360 because the last game that they made for college football was 2014, so I have it just so I can play that game. There are also some games [for that system] that I never really got into, but now I really enjoy them, like this game called Bullet Storm. I didn't realize how fantastic this game was at the time, but I'm rocking it right now and it's awesome

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Hideo Itami hurt his neck at a recent NXT live event and we’re told the injury will keep him from wrestling for months.

The injury occurred while taking a powerslam gone wrong during a tag match on October 1st where he teamed with Shinsuke Nakamura to take on Riddick Moss and Tino Sabbatelli.

No word on his exact injury, but we’re told it’s related to his neck.

Itami recently returned from a shoulder injury that kept him out of action for over a year. He and Kota Ibushi were also just announced as a team in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic — which he more than likely won’t be able to participate in now.

Goddammit, Hideo's injured again.

It's still dumb how long guys are in nxt for .

Itami should have been called up and won the ARMBAR last year. Instead he gets injured at a Florida armory

Top Bottom