• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

ReiGun

Vanguard 1!
rejoice.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As someone who watched TNA 2-3 years ago the idea that Willow and Crazzy Steve are over is ridiculous.

painey

remember when they did Dean Ambrose v Luke Harper, and they left the arena and just came back 30 minutes later. This is how you do it.

Matt revoking the ban of Jeff Hardy being a spot monkey. This is how you cover your tracks when it comes to past storylines.

Hardys did it again

Match of the year, segment of the year, angle of the year, wrestler of the year, tag team of the year, and I'm officially on the record saying it's gonna be tough to top it all for the decade too

Hardys did it again

Match of the year, segment of the year, angle of the year, wrestler of the year, tag team of the year, and I'm officially on the record saying it's gonna be tough to top it all for the decade too

Wwe has spent 3 years trying to get roman over

Matt hardy has gotten his son, his Gardner, a boat and a drone over in 6 months

Hardys did it again

That was fucking $$$$$. I was kinda cooled off by the Delete or Decay, but this was fucking 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.
BNplcKjh.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Hardys did it again

I cannot fucking wait to watch this tomorrow.

Top Bottom