• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Typically 'get my win back' booking happens within a month or a week. I don't really think you can say Cena's getting his win back if he beats AJ now.

I don't care who he's fighting or what for, but I believe that Roman will have a match at '33 that will be considered one of the three best matches of the night.

klonere

Banned
IT'S VADER NIKO TIME

CuqOEt_WYAAZvCN.jpg

Anth0ny

I'd honestly be fine with Cena vs Styles main eventing Mania

it would have been great if they didn't do it like 6 times already

even though it's an awesome match on paper, the fact that we've seen it so many times already hurts the excitement behind the match

I really doubt they'll build one of the big matches around AJ Styles at Mania. those spots are reserved for part timers, cena, orton and reigns.

AJ and Owens will be in the IC title ladder match come mania time.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
not a high bar to clear when you consider the last 2 manias were medicore at best

31 was great. The ladder match, Orton/Rollins, Cena/Rusev, the main event, I even think the Sting/H match was a lot of fun.

32, though... Overly long and not a lot of standout matches. The women's triple threat was good and um, well, Shane jumped off the cell.

Finally made it to chapter 36, man the huge ballroom is impressive but it really hurts the memorable chants of PROGRESS fans :(

But holy shit at the heat for Jinny in her entrance.

Recall

31 was great. The ladder match, Orton/Rollins, Cena/Rusev, the main event, I even think the Sting/H match was a lot of fun.

32, though... Overly long and not a lot of standout matches. The women's triple threat was good and um, well, Shane jumped off the cell.

That ladder match was terrible, it was bumps for bumps sake. I did like Orton/Seth and the main event though.

Ladder match was fine at 31 but every time it's brought up my mind instantly goes to that fucking headbutt spot between Ziggler and Bryan and I just cringe.

Just thinking of a possible SD vs Raw SS matchup.

SD

AJ
Cena
DMBrose
Corbin
Miz

Raw
KO
Seff
Horricho
Rome
HHH

E: You sure it's a gun? Or is
Nikki as a trade to get the title matches? Lol

KingBroly

Banned
Wrestlemania Orange Juice Card
Roman's US Title - Who's gonna beat him for it?

Rollins v. HHH is obvious - Stipulation Match?

Brock/Owens defend Title v. ???

AJ v. Cena for the World Title

Sasha v. Bayley for the Raw Title

Becky v. ??? for the SD Title

Jobber Battle Royale - James Ellsworth Wins, obviously

New Day v. Enzo & Cass for the Raw Tag Titles

American Alpha v. ??? For the SD Tag Titles

That's the card right now, I guess

Mahonay

Banned

Lol Charlotte won't be kept off the card.

Also you forgot the IC title an Taker match

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's no way Owens still has the title at WrestleMania imo

Balor is also going to be on the card somewhere - the reports are that his recovery is going really well. Steroids are a hell of a drug.

Isn't Brock vs Shane gonna be for 'Mania now and not the rumble?

Rollins vs Balor for the Universal Title has to be for 'Mania. Which confirms that the RR is gonna be won by a Smackdown guy (likely Cena).

Becky will probably fight Nikki and leave 'Mania with the title (I'm not so sure if she'll be champ from now until then, I can see Nikki beating her for it at either TLC or RR). Then the Smackdown after 'Mania Asuka makes her debut.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah. He losing to Roman at survivor series next month.

Roman's being kept away from the main event picture on purpose to try and build him back up. I don't see him getting a nod at WM or for the title anytime between now and then unless he loses the title back to Rusev, which seems unlikely to me.

Mahonay

Banned
Watching some RAWs from 1996. God I miss Cornette as a manager. So fucking good.

Alternatively, Clarence Mason is super fucking awful.

Shane's daredevil antics went so well with his character of spoiled father's boy with too much power back in the early 2000's.

Him being the calm, almost sleepy, level headed Smackdown GM and then turning around to kill himself for Brock Lesnar is so odd.

American Alpha v. The Revival

Becky v. Asuka
please don't keep her in NXT for another 6 months

Angry Grimace

Shane v. Brock is the worst idea since showing up to a party with a boner in sweatpants.

Top Bottom