• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Anth0ny

Last year's main card

IC title ladder match (Ryder, Owens, Zayn, Ziggler, Stardust, Miz, Sin Cara)
Jericho/Styles
Sheamus/Del Rio/Rusev vs. New Day
Brock/Ambrose
Charlotte/Becky/Sasha Triple Threat
Taker/Shane HIAC
Andre Battle Royal
Roman/HHH

Keep in mind both Orton and Cena were injured this last Mania, and we now have a brand split.

If I had to make an early 8 match card for Mania, I'd say...

Pre-show:

SD womens battle royal
Andre Battle Royal
Cruiser WAIT battle royal
Raw or Smackdown tag titles (whatever is hotter makes main card)

IC match (6 man ladder match)
US match (6 man ladder match)
Raw tag titles or Smackdown tag titles
Raw Womens title
Brock/Shane
Cena vs. SD champ? AJ again? CENA MIZ DREAM REMATCH?
Reigns vs. Raw champ? Goldberg?
HHH? Taker?

Unfortunately I really don't think there's space for an Owens single match or Jericho singles match or *insert favorite wrestler here* if all the part timers/real main eventers are good to go.

giphy.gif
miz-girl-face-o.gif

I know it to be true :'(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Has the Undertaker even actually retired? Because you have to budget 30 minutes for that old dude to haul his ass back in the ring to fight Roman Reigns. Or John Cena, or whatever match Vince thinks would be a dream match (in his fantasy universe where Undertaker isn't 51).

Finally made it to chapter 36, man the huge ballroom is impressive but it really hurts the memorable chants of PROGRESS fans :(

But holy shit at the heat for Jinny in her entrance.

Yeah, I'm happy for it to be a once a year spectacle show.

Jinny almost getting in fights with the audience Havoc style is wonderful

imBask

Banned
HHH should end Taker's career with a violent pedigree.

Then lift his arm, point at him, clap, AND PEDIGREE HIS ASS AGAIN

Shoot- I get salty when I see that James dude out there. There's some decent wrestlers about his size are champs in small organizations but yet can't get a chance on WWE.
I liked to see Pretty Peter Avalon get a chance. Guy is a shrimp in size but he can handle the pain.

Shoot- I get salty when I see that James dude out there. There's some decent wrestlers about his size are champs in small organizations but yet can't get a chance on WWE.
I liked to see Pretty Peter Avalon get a chance. Guy is a shrimp in size but he can handle the pain.
You're just mad that you can't get a contract and you look just like him.
Welp he's definitely not getting the company now

MC Safety

Has the Undertaker even actually retired? Because you have to budget 30 minutes for that old dude to haul his ass back in the ring to fight Roman Reigns. Or John Cena, or whatever match Vince thinks would be a dream match (in his fantasy universe where Undertaker isn't 51).

Undertaker waddling to the ring during his always overwrought entrances never fails to drive me into a rage.

It shouldn't take a person five minutes to go from the backstage area to the ring. Never mind the extended hat-and-jacket removal ceremony.

I feel like they had too many opportunities to end Undertaker's career in an "appropriate" fashion and didn't. Every time you push it off another year you just make his next appearance one year sadder. At this point its unfortunate if he retires without a proper sendoff, but equally unfortunate to see him huff and puff his way through another match.

Somehow TNA dying from bankruptcy because of a lawsuit from the fucking Smashing Pumpkins was never a death I predicted them to have

It's fitting though

Top Bottom