• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

So what kind of spots are we expecting for HIAC for Sasha vs Charlotte? Will we get actual stuff with the chairs and tables or will at most we get Sasha slammed into the steel grid five times in a row and nothing more?

Charlotte can make history as Mic Foley's daughter.
We probably will see a Noelle vs Charlotte feud some day.

Frank The Clown gonna be her manager.

Wait, they are still called divas in the game? That was dropped 6 months ago. Paige was still a wrestler back then.
2k17 is behind on a lot of stuff that happened six months ago. No Maryse despite her appearing the night after 'Mania, Cesaro still has his entrance from when he teamed with Tyson without the suit and a bunch of other stuff. Then on the other hand, they sure were quick to include Seth's new gear and add Zack's new theme.

MG310

So Charlotte wanted to do a damn moonsault off of the cage lol

I'm worried about her doing one inside the cage to the outside of the ring just because of the potential for bumping the cage with her feet.

At most I'm guessing one of them takes the HBK off the side of the cell bump with the padded table that Shane had.

Friend Nocturnowl, who would you be more afraid of seeing on the street: The Natural Guy Mike Mizanin, or Ice Cold Mike Mizanin?

Ice Cold Mike the Miz Mizanin for sure, I may not be a girl Hunter Beef but something could happen!

Natural Guy would just trip over trying to apply his finish.

We'll get that in 5 years, it's too modern for WWE

It's time...

4doinks_36291_original_display_image.jpg

What amazing story telling by the Miz. Most people will see this as a "botch", but to the trained eye you would know that in a beat the clock match, you too would likely be quick to slap on a hold, and it may even appear "botched". Miz, being the expert that he is STILL causes pain to Ziggler. The man was in a hurry to win, perfect form be dammed. To #beattheclock you need to be HUNGRY.

Heroman

Banned
So what kind of spots are we expecting for HIAC for Sasha vs Charlotte? Will we get actual stuff with the chairs and tables or will at most we get Sasha slammed into the steel grid five times in a row and nothing more?
I don't know, I don't think they that know how to take chair shoots or table spots.

If they just regular a normal match it will have more than enough faux spots. Those two are going to kill each other one night and the HIAC might accelerate it.

Heroman

Banned
Finally was able to watch no mercy today and boy I can't believe I'm saying this but the miz and ziggy save this show from being a shit show. Cause outside of the triple threat and that match everything was just the worst. I mean Bliss vs Naomi is a worst match of the year contenter

klonere

Banned

big aspirin aided double juice, Charlotte spears through the cage, Sasha hits Charlotte with an unprotected to the head chairshot

5 stars from wrestling observer magazine

Team Smackdown vs Team Raw at Survivor Series should be fun. I just hope that it isn't done in some shitty matter with Smackdown being made to look like chumps. Have Raw win the men's match, Smackdown win the tag-team match and do whatever for the women's one. Although if champions aren't allowed meaning Smackdown won't have Becky, then Raw will probably go over (hell even if they did have Becky she'd probably get pinned clean by either Sasha or Bayley).

big aspirin aided double juice, Charlotte spears through the cage, Sasha hits Charlotte with an unprotected to the head chairshot

5 stars from wrestling observer magazine
Charlotte to go into business and blade like her old man.

[Update] The reasoning for Matt Sydal's absence has been released to the public.

As news broke in Japan that he was arrested for the possession of an liquid cannabis. Photo evidence was released showing that Sydal had in possession a total of 2 smoking pipes, 4 attachments, and 3 extra viles of synthetic cannabis. It was listed as being (2, 12 grams) and was hidden in his backpack. He was arrested at the Kansai Aiport and detained at the police station there.

Japan has a serious "Cannabis Control Law" and it is especially severe for the those who may bring it into the country. Sydal was set to trial at the Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office, Sakai branch on October 13. In which he was found guilty for the possession.

--

No word yet on his sentencing, but strong chance he will be deported with his visa will never be accepted in Japan again. A Japanese citizen can net up to 5 years in prison for a violation of the law. [Charles/BushidoRX]

[Update] The reasoning for Matt Sydal's absence has been released to the public.

As news broke in Japan that he was arrested for the possession of an liquid cannabis. Photo evidence was released showing that Sydal had in possession a total of 2 smoking pipes, 4 attachments, and 3 extra viles of synthetic cannabis. It was listed as being (2, 12 grams) and was hidden in his backpack. He was arrested at the Kansai Aiport and detained at the police station there.

Japan has a serious "Cannabis Control Law" and it is especially severe for the those who may bring it into the country. Sydal was set to trial at the Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office, Sakai branch on October 13. In which he was found guilty for the possession.

--

No word yet on his sentencing, but strong chance he will be deported with his visa will never be accepted in Japan again. A Japanese citizen can net up to 5 years in prison for a violation of the law. [Charles/BushidoRX]

220080088_1219187.gif

The bragging rights theme is the first step to making Survivor Series relevant again.

I'm looking forward to it purely for the cross brand interactions, Becky/Sasha as champs, maybe Braun & the Wyatts..

Heroman

Banned
The bragging rights theme is the first step to making Survivor Series relevant again.

I'm looking forward to it purely for the cross brand interactions, Becky/Sasha as champs, maybe Braun & the Wyatts..
I don't know dude, those bragging ppv did terrible. Liked no one really cared about "Smackdown/Raw rivalry" back then and it way worst now.

I don't know dude, those bragging ppv did terrible. Liked no one really cared about "Smackdown/Raw rivalry" back then and it way worst now.
Oh wow I either forgot, or never knew they had actual Bragging Rights PPV's. I was completely out of WWE at the time in 2009,10.

Kaiterra

Banned
I don't know if I believe Maria, there has to have been some super grimy shit said in the locker rooms she's been in, in this carny business!

BTW Smackdown was pretty fun except that it felt like the show PROBABLY could've just ended after the Ellsworth/Styles match.

Top Bottom