• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Cuxn1hNXYAAJugI.jpg

Heroman

Banned
I'm done with people arguing that Naomi is great or underrated, I mean it wasn't totally on her but still after all these years that shit should be inexcusable.
For a person who been with wwe for like 3 plus years she is truly terrible. And bliss is so unprepared for the spot she in.

Recall

Power Struggle card looks a bit weak as Evil vs Shibata is a match that I have zero expectations for but then it's usually best to go in with low expectations and then be pleasantly surprised I guess.

Dixie has worked herself into one hell of a shoot.

I guess she would rather sell the tapes to anyone other then WWE then have the black eye of running to the WWE for money.

Just end it already. We will only get the full picture of how fucked TNA has been when they are out of business.

Is there anything sadder than someone tuning into an episode of RAW on Christmas Day?
I don't see why, people loved watching wrestling when I was a kid at my aunts house for holidays.

The Christmas Raw in 2001 with Vince's party was especially non-stop entertainment.

Power Struggle card looks a bit weak as Evil vs Shibata is a match that I have zero expectations for but then it's usually best to go in with low expectations and then be pleasantly surprised I guess.
Tanahashi vs Sanada and Naito vs Lethal should be fun, and who knows? Shibata vs Evil might actually deliver.

For a person who been with wwe for like 3 plus years she is truly terrible. And bliss is so unprepared for the spot she in.

Yeah, Naomi has been in the company for seven years, she should be a "veteran" at this point, Bliss can at least to some extent blame still being green but Smackdown's womens roster doesn't even have the depth of a puddle and neither does Raw's for that matter... I still really, really wish they didn't split the women up.

MC Safety

how do you spend 7 years working somewhere and barely get any better

It's clear Naomi focused on her presentation over her performance.

It's why her entrance is the best thing about her and why the only compliment you can level at her is she's athletic.

imBask

Banned
It's clear Naomi focused on her presentation over her performance.

It's why her entrance is the best thing about her and why the only compliment you can level at her is she's athletic.

so she did come up with a dope entrance... but what did she do for the remaining 6 years and 11 months?

Raw has the better roster, but has the terrible writing to drag the women down whereas Smackdown has the roster that everyone was doubting at the Draft (and admittedly, rightfully so) but managed to become much better then Raw through the writing by building everyone up and giving us a fresh champion and feuds while Raw has basically been the Sasha and Charlotte show since the brand split.

That said, it would have been an awful idea to keep the women entirely on one brand.

I saw it on youtube a couple of minutes ago. What was wrong with it?

It's been a week and my memory kinda sucks but it was clunky and slow and there were multiple botches in the last minute or so. Bliss needs to work with someone who can guide her through and call the match, Naomi isn't that worker.

And I still absolutely despise a lot of Naomi's signature offense.

Raw has the better roster, but has the terrible writing to drag the women down whereas Smackdown has the roster that everyone was doubting at the Draft (and admittedly, rightfully so) but managed to become much better then Raw through the writing by building everyone up and giving us a fresh champion and feuds while Raw has basically been the Sasha and Charlotte show since the brand split.

That said, it would have been an awful idea to keep the women entirely on one brand.

If the booking and all that wasn't awful it would've been better to devote more time on Raw to the women than re-introduce an irrelevant division that's floundering. Splitting opens up more spots but there just isn't enough experienced talent on the main roster(s) for two thriving women's divisions.

I can't believe Naomi still has the ass eating signature move, I guess it's supposed to be disorienting.

She's probably the worst on the roster besides Carmella, sloppy as fuck.

It's been a week and my memory kinda sucks but it was clunky and slow and there were multiple botches in the last minute or so. Bliss needs to work with someone who can guide her through and call the match, Naomi isn't that worker.

And I still absolutely despise a lot of Naomi's signature offense.

If the booking and all that wasn't awful it would've been better to devote more time on Raw to the women than re-introduce an irrelevant division that's floundering. Splitting opens up more spots but there just isn't enough experienced talent on the main roster(s) for two thriving women's divisions.

I see. Makes sense since Bliss had good ring control.

Naomi and Ambrose should team-up for both having the worst offense ever.

Fair enough. For me personally putting all the women on one brand would bring us back to square one, especially if on Raw. Good wrestlers, awful writing with a fair few of them getting ignored.

WWE put up a video titled Why fans love Roman Reigns and Sasha Banks

This pairing might finally get people to like Reigns

BjWjbvb.gif
This might be the perfect way to turn Sasha heel with proper heat.

I'm still mad at how dirty they did the Charlotte-Rusev team-up. Should have been the two of them hamming up the idea of beating Sasha and Roman. Just as good as when Charlotte teamed with Jericho in the GOAT segment outworking Enzo and Sasha.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE put up a video titled Why fans love Roman Reigns and Sasha Banks

This pairing might finally get people to like Reigns

BjWjbvb.gif

SmarksRuinWrestling45 minutes ago
得Naruto祝 She never loses clean, always in the title picture and isn't the best on the mic. Can't hate one person and like another with similar attributes.
Reply 2
Youtube commenter SmarksRuinWrestling brings up a very good point about the similarities between the two.
The-Miz-gifs-001.gif

Emmalina.

Because shitty dancing Emma made her Heel character that much more better. Emmalina is effectively killing that great look, and anything that would do that is terrible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This
Emma.jpg

IDGAF. I didn't mind heel bubble Emma, I didn't mind goofy dancing Emma but I hate this look that everyone seems ot like. It's like she had her wrestling attire then put the most minimal effort to 'spice it up' by adding random shoulderpads and now she's suddenly Mad Max.

Also dark lipstick is trash and always will be.

Top Bottom