• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

G6tfMBn.gif

The Smackdown part is curious, given that the whole Emmalina thing seems set for Raw.

I'm stuck between badly wanting her on Smackdown so we can get that Becky feud once more but also thinking Raw badly needs someone like her on the roster.
Emmalina on Raw.

Emma on Smackdown.

Smackdown wins again, friends & friendettes.

Recall

So the front page of yahoo has a little post on wwe might need Cena to turn heel to save ratings? I hope it's true

WWE has been wanting their ratings to be saved since late 2001. Ever since June 2001 we have had pleas for the ratings to be saved.

It's never going to happen and it's their own damn fault.

I don't buy that it's "too late" for a Cena heel turn to be a big deal. I'm sure there's plenty of lapsed fans that would be intrigued by Cena going bad... I have zero confidence in the WWE capitalizing on that intrigue, though.

You know, it's been two months and I still don't get that segment where a concussed Heath Slater rightfully won his contract by beating Orton via count-out yet the top babyface GM's Shane and Bryan didn't give it to him because he mistook them for the Raw GM's.

You know, it's been two months and I still don't get that segment where a concussed Heath Slater rightfully won his contract by beating Orton via count-out yet the top babyface GM's Shane and Bryan didn't give it to him because he mistook them for the Raw GM's.
That was WWE top brass thinking Slater was getting reactions because people liked liked laughing AT him, rather than the reality which was he got people invested in the story of him getting a contact. Luckily, they figured it out in time for he and Rhyno to win the belts.

Menome

Cena is not great. However you want to quantify how much better he is now than he used to be (my take is that he's really not much better except now there's a chance he does the job), it in no fucking way makes up for the rest of his career.

I don't have the experience of the rest of his career though. I knew of him and his reputation, but the first I actually saw of him was WM31 and the proceeding US Open Challenge run.

I can understand people with the 12 years' experience not being favourable to him, but for me, he has been great.

I don't have the experience of the rest of his career though. I knew of him and his reputation, but the first I actually saw of him was WM31 and the proceeding US Open Challenge run.

I can understand people with the 12 years' experience not being favourable to him, but for me, he has been great.
You'll never understand pal. It's fuck Cena 4 lyfe.

But I prefer Pentagon Dark. CERO MIEDO!

Been watching Lucha Underground recently. Out of everyone I think I like Pentagon dark the most with Rey mysterio jr or Sexy Star a close 2nd.

I actually dislike TJ Perkins. Would rather see Gran Metallik, Rich Swann, or Cedric holding the strap than TJP. Something about him I dislike though I can't quite put my finger on it.
A Sexy Star fan. Holy shit.

Corporate Kane on Raw

Demon Kane on Smackdown

That's how it should've been
Concessions Kane on Main Event.

imBask

Banned
Christian imitates Vince, exposes the business : "HAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY HAHA HE'S SO COOL"

HHH does the same : "omg piece of shit omg he's the worst"

typical wrasslegaf

Zach

imbask imitates imbask, exposes the imbask : "HAHA THAT'S SO IMBASK HAHA HE'S SO IMBASK"

imbask does the same : "omg piece of imbask omg he's the imbask"

typical imbask

Menome

imbask imitates imbask, exposes the imbask : "HAHA THAT'S SO IMBASK HAHA HE'S SO IMBASK"

imbask does the same : "omg piece of imbask omg he's the imbask"

typical imbask

I'm sorry, I'm confused. I need this explained to me in the context of working, shooting and jabronie m*rks.

Mahonay

Banned
What? They actually had that Dr tracksuit character in the 2k16 trailer?
Yep. If my memory serves me correctly I believe they took the trailer down after people started pointing it out. Seems like whomever the intern was that was involved in making the trailer didn't ask anyone before he snuck it in here.

Jeff was mostly annoyed that they were putting his likeness with a shit game series that he hates.

ReiGun

Mick Foley gets into a twitter DM conversation with a fan about the women's revolution.

https://twitter.com/drinkbleachT/status/787566749587607557

Push for Summer Rae incoming? :0

I find the fact that Mick used the word "correspond" adorable.

Shame his counterargument is a flimsy. Pushing more women doesn't automatically mean 6 person tags and stories with no personal stakes. The young lady points to Smackdown, which currently has two long feuds going within its women's division. You could also look at NXT and how they're pushing Asuka while also building Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Liv Morgan, and Ember Moon (and I'm sure Nikki Cross soon as well).

Yeah the first women's HiaC is a big deal, but if you want to call this a "revolution"...well, revolutions aren't maintained by two people. People like Summer Rae and Alicia Fox should be given a chance to prove themselves alongside the Four Horsewomen aka the women you're anchoring this who women's push around. If they can't hang, fine. But at least give them the chance.

Top Bottom