• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Foley is such a mark. Didn't he break his tv Becasue they didn't push sandow

Wwe loves to tell and not show. Cool that Sasha and Carlotta are Ina. Cell but why should we care, it's month 10 of this feud

JampackedKindheartedHadrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

whats on the agenda, senor blackflip?
Big Hoss fights! with Rampage

Mark Haskins vs Zack "Nuclear Heat" Gibson

a three way tag with FSU, Origin & SPPC that's for sure going to be incredible,

16a2Ci4.gif

and Scurll getting his #1 contendership!

Hope it's up ASAP this week it's hard to avoid spoilers.

The standard is it's up next weekend.

I'm looking forward to getting back in the Ballroom in a couple weeks

Card today (no spoilers) is

Fabian Aichner vs. James Drake

Rampage Brown Atlas Title Open Challenge

Bubblegum vs. Chuck Mambo

PROGRESS Title #1 Contenders:
Joe Coffey vs. Marty Scurll vs. Pete Dunne vs. ???

Kay Lee Ray vs. Kimber Lee

Tag Title #1 Contenders:
FSU vs. The Origin: Banter Edition (Dave Mastiff & El Ligero) vs. The South Pacific Power Trip

PROGRESS Title
Mark Haskins (c) vs. Zack Gibson

Summer Rae is Kayfabe the reason we have the Boss by encouraging and being behind Sasha's turn into the heel everyone loved. As well as also helping Charlotte turn heel. There's an easy as fuck story-line there of how Summer can be pissed off they got all these opportunities when she made them the way they are.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did u no

Bret's infamous 'Who are you to doubt El Dandy?' promo was a shoot. Bret didn't like Dean Malenko who he said was extremely disrespectful(and he's far from the only one who's said that, I know Road Warrior Animal said he was super disrespectful and Raven talked about how Dean used to go into fits if they got boring chants at ECW shows) and Bret also respected El Dandy who, funny enough, was considered one of the best technical wrestlers in Mexico in the 90s.

Summer Rae is Kayfabe the reason we have the Boss by encouraging and being behind Sasha's turn into the heel everyone loved. As well as also helping Charlotte turn heel. There's an easy as fuck story-line there of how Summer can be pissed off they got all these opportunities when she made them the way they are.

How about 6 more months of Sasha and Charlotte

Evolve tonight looks good

Non-Title Fight To The Finish
EVOLVE Champion Timothy Thatcher vs. Drew Gulak

Bonus Main Event
Chris Hero vs. Matt Riddle

Special Challenge Match
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Fred Yehi

EVOLVE 58 Rematch
Ethan Page vs. Sami Callihan

Special Attraction Match
EVOLVE Tag Team Champion DUSTIN vs. Darby Allin

Newcomer Challenge
Tracy Williams vs. Jason Kincai

You all remember the plus sized raw girls? Well they were actually fans who never missed a show in Poughkeepsie so Vince brought them in to accompany Heenan on the Heenan show. Kind of cool.

Goddamn, Viktor's had 108 matches this year so far and has won a total of two of them.

The Ascension have to be the biggest example ever of flopping on the main roster.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Goddamn, Viktor's had 108 matches this year so far and has won a total of two of them.

The Ascension have to be the biggest example ever of flopping on the main roster.

They, and Tyler Breeze for that matter, were brought in as low card acts. Same with the Vaudvillains.

Oh God.

Vince must be salivating at the thought of AJ on RAW.
I don't think they'll take AJ but I wouldn't be surprised if they snatched Ambrose just in time for the whole Shield reunion thing.

My fantasy-booking ass is Jericho, Charlotte and Sami to Smackdown but given they are one of the few entertaining and actually good parts of Raw, no way that happens.

*Bryan Danielson did an interview with Mauro Ranallo this past week for his podcast and noted that he is currently taking Spanish lessons, which the WWE offers their talent the chance to take for free if they opt to. The most interesting point was Danielson stating was not only his belief that learning secondary languages can help with parts of your brain activity but also that he still holds out hope of one day wrestling at Arena Mexico and the Spanish lessons could be useful one day. He reiterated that went through a mental breakdown during the filming of Total Bellas, which was caught on tape and will air on the current season and is clearly still working through his transition from an in-ring performer and was in his prime from a mental standpoint of understanding working. When he talked about his desire to face Brock Lesnar, he noted the first fight that Lesnar had in the UFC with Frank Mir at UFC 81 in February 2008 where Lesnar was destroying Mir with strikes and one bad move and Mir was able to lock on a kneebar and submit Lesnar. He viewed that fight as a template for his match with Lesnar and incorporating movement to make it believable and add to the underdog story that would be natural if they were to have a match

Tagyhag

I don't think they'll take AJ but I wouldn't be surprised if they snatched Ambrose just in time for the whole Shield reunion thing.

My fantasy-booking ass is Jericho, Charlotte and Sami to Smackdown but given they are one of the few entertaining and actually good parts of Raw, no way that happens.

It'll be Miz/Ambrose/Becky for Henry/Big Show/Jinder Mahal.

But really I'm hoping it's something realistic like Kalisto/Orton/Ambrose for Sami/Rusev/Cesaro. You put Kalisto in the cruiserweight division, Orton will go for the Universal title while Ambrose does something with the Shield. Sami can go for the IC belt while Rusev and Cesaro can feud for the WWE belt

But really I'm hoping it's something realistic like Kalisto/Orton/Ambrose for Sami/Rusev/Cesaro. You put Kalisto in the cruiserweight division, Orton will go for the Universal title while Ambrose does something with the Shield. Sami can go for the IC belt while Rusev and Cesaro can feud for the WWE belt
I figure one main-event tier guy, a woman and a mid-carder would be the trade to take, and hopefully as well to give. I'd love to have at least one of those Raw picks on Smackdown, probably Sami since he could definitely get an IC title run if he went there.

So I'm seeing a rumor that the winning brand at Survivor Series will get to swap three people from the other brand?

We're fucked if Raw wins.

I'd much rather it was for somebody from NXT. We're less than 3(?) months into the split, we've already had Swagger move, I'd rather not have another 3 switch. While some would make sense (Kalisto to the Cruiserweights) the show are still trying to forge separate identities and muddying the waters like that doesn't help.

If only your parent's didn't vaccinate you, Bryan. Maybe you'd still be wrestling today.

Who would be the Kayfabe swaps? I know if SD wins, they'll get rid of Miz. Make Apollo Crews a monster in the CW division.

I'd much rather it was for somebody from NXT. We're less than 3(?) months into the split, we've already had Swagger move, I'd rather not have another 3 switch. While some would make sense (Kalisto to the Cruiserweights) the show are still trying to forge separate identities and muddying the waters like that doesn't help.
Yeah, I was thinking that they should have had a thing where the winners get like three NXT call-ups with the vision being Smackdown winning and choosing Joe, Tye and Hideo (before he got injured) to be called up.

Tagyhag

If SD gets rid of Miz I'll be incredibly sad. The RAW writing will completely destroy the last few months of his character.

There is not a single person built up in the past couple months on SD that Raw wouldn't chump out in seconds, Heath, Miz, Bray, Ziggler all go back to being people no one gives a fuck about.

Your telling me that the family in charge of a company that hasnt ever had a African american WWE champion and saddles every African american wrestler with the same generic hip hop entrance music because all black people need to have hip hop music supports the most openly racist main stream politician since slavery was legal?

The people in charge of the company who when their PR person racially insulted a Mexican wrestler, they fired the Mexican wrestler?

Noooo!

Top Bottom