• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

101116-berto-del-rio-paige-wellness-kal-1080x608.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to6CGeJRGLI

For some reason "meth" was the first thing that came to mind looking at that picture...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'We admonish Terry Bollea/Bill DeMott/Abraham Washington for his actions and they do not represent the WWE!'
*donates 6 million dollars to a xenophobic, sexist, white supermacist, rapist running for the most powerful position in the world*

What games is Wrasslegaf getting for the rest of the year? I'm definitely getting BF1 after playing the beta and TLG, but only if it reviews well.

Hasney

What games is Wrasslegaf getting for the rest of the year? I'm definitely getting BF1 after playing the beta and TLG, but only if it reviews well.

Probably just TLG. Everything else I was intersted in got pushed back.

Between Overwatch and RIGS, I don't want another FPS tbh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Plant Coaster
Planet-Coaster-gif.gif

Mabey Watch Dogs 2, Farm Sim, Steep, and Shadow Warrior 2. Probably wait on sales for those though.

I could never get into Overwatch by myself, BF1 is the first game everyone I know is getting since Black Ops 2 on the 360.
Plant Coaster
Planet-Coaster-gif.gif

Mabey Watch Dogs 2, Farm Sim, Steep, and Shadow Warrior 2. Probably wait on sales for those though.
whoaa had no idea about this, a real roller coaster tycoon successor would be great

I'm buying Tales of Graces F when I get home from work. The story is apparently godawful, but the gameplay is fun. And bad game stories haven't stopped me from enjoying otherwise good gameplay in the past.

Aside from that, I don't plan on buying anything else because I either can't run it on PC or don't own a PS4.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pokémon Sun. Maybe Moon.

I've still got DQ VII to finish though so those games combined should see me through the rest of the year easy.

Menome

Tyranny
Battlefield 1
Dishonored 2

The rest of the games that I would have gotten this year have been pushed back to 2017 (Cuphead, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn etc.)

Menome

I might get Final Fantasy XV at some point once the hype dies down and there's videos out giving a good, hard look at it. I wasn't impressed by the demo and I've been sadly sceptical about the entire premise to be honest.

Hopefully, it does turn out to be amazing. I just haven't liked any of the mainline games aside from XIII-2 since IX and I worry it's just not a series for me anymore.

Caderfix

wwf put up a video "Why fans love Roman Reigns and Sasha Banks" and forgot to disable the comments lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYCYUJQhbNA

Next video it's going to be "Why did the entire building cheer for Roman Reigns at Mania 32" where they'll show 2 positive tweets and end the video without explaining anything.

I like how the WWE shamelessly rewrites history. I'll never forget when they showed a package where the crowd was cheering for Roman after he beat HHH for the WWE belt lol

Top Bottom