• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Punk/Taker > Shawn/Taker
And that's a #shoot, brothers.

677896561e6539b116478e0c9b65108a7f197856_hq.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bringing it up in the other thread reminded me of how fucked up Vince McMahon is as a human being.

The fact that Sable sued them for sexual harassment, lost and then when was rehired by Vince his first storyline was for her to be his sex plaything on camera.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bringing it up in the other thread reminded me of how fucked up Vince McMahon is as a human being.

The fact that Sable sued them for sexual harassment, lost and then when was rehired by Vince his first storyline was for her to be his sex plaything on camera.

Sable's exit was so weird. I guess she figured she could make money as a celebrity d-lister.

DMczaf

Because Vince always has to show you....he won.

Can't link to it because the original site with the article that was in the magazine went under, but Vince once said on the record about his stepdad "it's unfortunate that he died before I could kill him. I would've enjoyed that."

Unsurprisingly the stepdad, as all McMahons are, was an asshole. Still, being that candid about it was eye-opening, and that was back in 2001!

Toki767

Hmm...Cena is scheduled for Survivor Series? Guess he'll be leading Team Smackdown.

I also imagine the match ends with Reigns pinning Cena.

#Shoot: As long as the Samoan Substance Abuse Machine is around, no one will be allowed to have a good championship reign if they're on the same show.
I don't even know what that means unless you're actually implying the writers have intentionally made Owens' run shit because Roman needs to look strong.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Diesel vs Undertaker is one of the better hoss offs of the 90s

People always call their WM match shit and I am like...did we watch the same match? It's easily in Kevin Nash's five best matches of all time up there with his final PPV match against Shawn and the SS 1995 match with Bret.

Riddle & Hero killed it at EVOLVE, great match to cap off a really good show. All the matches delivered, nothing fell flat - it's just bizarre how schizophrenic EVOLVE can be. Last night's show was rather underwhelming and the crowd were terrible, tonight's show everything just clicked.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People always call their WM match shit and I am like...did we watch the same match? It's easily in Kevin Nash's five best matches of all time up there with his final PPV match against Shawn and the SS 1995 match with Bret.

I like it a lot. It's a real good spectacle match. Undertaker keeps his powerful presence but Diesel looks like a total fucking badass. More than anyone had up to Undertaker at that point. Diesel didn't give a fuck. Take an axe to the casket.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
#Shoot: Kevin Owens' championship run has been terrible all-around and Jericho is the only highlight of it.

Because the storytelling on Raw is awful. KO and the title are the backdrop for Rollins against the Authority. It devalues the belt and until he's facing someone that's not Seth, he'll look like a chump.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like it a lot. It's a real good spectacle match. Undertaker keeps his powerful presence but Diesel looks like a total fucking badass. More than anyone had up to Undertaker at that point. Diesel didn't give a fuck. Take an axe to the casket.

It's a preview of the matches Taker will have with Mankind and HBK and the rest of his, oh shit I'm no longer a zombie stuck in the takerverse period that's lasted to this day.

Paige broke up two engagements by claiming she wasn't ready and now is the one doing the proposing. What kinda real-life Total Divas character development.

Menome

I bet Zach liked the Life is Strange soundtrack.
giphy.gif

The soundtrack's part of what made it Game Of The Year for me, as an unashamed white millennial who likes hipster music.

I won't be snarky for now and I'll wish them all the best. If Paige and Alberto are that committed to each other, then more power to them.

I'll be snarky if it all falls apart by the end of the year.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Has there been any answer on-screen as to why HHH helped Owens?

They've given a weird, vague answer about Steph and Hunter thinking he's better than Rollins? As best I can tell, the Authority is mad that he lost to Dean and the WWE title went to SmackDown and losing to Balor at SS was the last straw?

The story they're trying to tell to get to this Hunter/Seth match at WM doesn't make any damn sense.

Has there been any answer on-screen as to why HHH helped Owens?
WELL YOU SEE, BRONX-MAN UHHH
THE THING IS UHHH
I DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR BUSNIESS UHHH
BECAUSE FACT OF THE MATTER IS UHHH
SEE HERE'S THE THING UHHH
TONIGHT, IN THIS VERY RING UHHH
YOU JUST DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES UHHH
AND QUITE FRANKLY UHHH
IN THIS BUSINESS UHHH
YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU'RE A B+ PLAYER UHH
CAUSE I AM THE GAME UHHH
THE KING OF KINGS UHHH