• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who's the guy to the left? His facial expressions are hilarious.

Also, Smoky Mountain Wrestling? What.

Mustafa
hqdefault.jpg

ReiGun

Seth is fucking awful in the segments. The guy can't act to save his life
He comes across just as whiny and entitled as he was an a heel. I can't get into the story because he's supposed to be the hero, but it's like nothing changed.

He knows everyone doesn't want to see him every week

He ain't gotta be all up in the videos like his sister. Based Shane O'

They can keep that Brock match tho. No one wants that.

I'm not so much surprised at Paige but more at Mr Papi for not running to the other side of the planet, his ass is too old to be getting caught up in this shit, he just got divorced. He must think this is all a work.

Dude needs to learn from gospel of Cena, he shut that shit down, gotta sign 75 page documents if you wanna even move in.

MG310

I'm not so much surprised at Paige but more at Mr Papi for not running to the other side of the planet, his ass is too old to be getting caught up in this shit, he just got divorced. He must think this is all is a work.

Dude needs to learn from gospel of Cena, he shut that shit down, gotta sign 75 page documents if you wanna even move in.

He's going to show up for his AAA booking the day of the wedding.

Used banned moves cause you know Vince ain't gonna fire you, brehs.

With the revelation on the hit program Total Bellas, Cena owns firearms and isn't afraid to use them. Would Cena be able to pull of a "Pillman's got a gun" angle? Like Cena slowly drops down the card, losing more than he's winning. The next generation is taking over. Then in a backstage segment, when everyone's going home, Cena pulls a gun out on everyone. He's at his wits end and he's holding the roster hostage.

Then Roman dives in front of the entire women's division, saving them from a gunshot. Roman's protected by his vest. Superman punches the gun clean out of Cena's grasp and spears him right into the back of a cop car as they book him.

The new generation officially begins.

That person who exposed Mick's DMs is being such a shithead about showing private conversations, but their name is "drinkbleach" so I guess it's not surprising.

ReiGun

With the revelation on the hit program Total Bellas, Cena owns firearms and isn't afraid to use them. Would Cena be able to pull of a "Pillman's got a gun" angle? Like Cena slowly drops down the card, losing more than he's winning. The next generation is taking over. Then in a backstage segment, when everyone's going home, Cena pulls a gun out on everyone. He's at his wits end and he's holding the roster hostage.

Then Roman dives in front of the entire women's division, saving them from a gunshot. Roman's protected by his vest. Superman punches the gun clean out of Cena's grasp and spears him right into the back of a cop car as they book him.

The new generation officially begins.

The worst part of this is knowing fans would still boo Roman.

Looks like I gotta watch last night's Evolve show huh

Yep, one of their best shows this year tbh - Gulak vs Thatcher was great, totally not the sort of match you'd expect from those two, ZSJ vs Yehi and Hero vs Riddle were both awesome and even Page vs Callihan turned out real good.

Imagine if, now hear me out here, that match Punk and Cena had wasn't just wasted on an episode of Raw but was... the main event of WM! What a crazy idea!

You know, the natural end of the awesome feud they had been building up too, between the two biggest guys in the company at the time, who had previously worked so well together and already proven they could tear the house down story wise and wrestling wise.

On and off they'd feud, but even when they weren't directly competing against each other it was always there, building in the background, occasionally they'd cross paths again, but only the grandest stage of them all was fitting enough to have the TRUE finale.

Two men that bought the best out of each other, again story wise and wrestling wise, it was right there, they could have been that eras Stone Cold vs Rock. It could have been the big deal feud for some reason WWE think Cena and like Orton etc are.

But nope, Vince had to have his f**king stupid passing the torch shit, to a guy that was already a million time champion and a top superstar for over a decade. :| I don't think he needed that Dwayne rub aye. :|

We got 'once in a lifetime'.... again, that still no one wanted to see.

I'm glad to see Undertaker/Jeff get some love last night. Loved that match as a kid (still do now), although at the start of it I was a little conflicted since I liked both of them. The "Climb that ladder kid, make yourself famous" still sends tingles down the spine.

Striker

Hmm, wonder why WWE invented that "Paige Rule" for hiring noone under 21 again
Randy Orton got put together with Flair, Triple H, and Batista in a stable that ran the show. At age 22.

They don't care about your immaturity if you have close acquaintances who want to keep you around long enough. Paige doesn't, however.

Top Bottom