• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

I bet Zach liked the Life is Strange soundtrack.
giphy.gif

You're hella right he did, fam. The OST is LIT af!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when everyone was giving Mark Henry shit when he couldnt get the cage door off the hinges?

I was already a Mark Henry fan at that point. He looked awesome. I always believed.

Remember when everyone was giving Mark Henry shit when he couldnt get the cage door off the hinges?

I was already a Mark Henry fan at that point. He looked awesome. I always believed.

They were supposed to gimmick the door but they messed up and forgot to right? Then Henry broke the chain anyway.

Dude's a legend. LOT LEFT IN THE TANK.

They should have let him beat Cena, but it was more important for Cena to get yet another pointless win. :/

You /S, but Kane does help make that match.

Without him, you don't have the same ending and you'd either need a dx run-in, which would have sucked, or taker winning, which wouldn't have worked for survivor series (would have made things a lot easier in retrospect though!). Kane worked because of the incredible visual of him ripping that door off, the pyro, taker dazed as he stares up at him, and the Bearer build up (KANE IS ALIVE) - and of course fans at home got THATS GOTTA BE KANE and LOOKING INTO THE EYES OF THAT GIANT WHO STANDS IN FRONT OF HIM (Mcmahon could be damn good when he wanted to be). Dude also nailed all the mannerisms on day one. Fans didn't feel cheated, just shocked.

Without kane it's still a 5 star match, but probably not the best wwf match ever. It's rare that run-in interference enhances a match, but it happened here.
Give this guy the push!

macho-vince-high-five.gif

Anth0ny

Mankind vs. The Undertaker is definitely my favorite Hell in a Cell. It's just crazy. The disturbingly touching drive of Mick Foley. Man. Very little has given me chills like the moment he breaks away from medical assistance to struggle back up the cell.

the story telling in that match is possibly the greatest in the history of wrasslin

contains one of, if not the most memorable moment in wrestling history

the greatest and most memorable call in wrestling history, no doubt

what a match

People think kickoutfest extravaganza was better than the greatest match in the history of pro wrasslin' courtesy of Bret 'The Best there is, the Best there was, and the Best there ever will be' 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Stone Cold' Steve 'The Rattlesnake' 'The toughest SOB on the planet' Austin.
humf_zps3d61fed8.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People actually like the Shawn vs Undertaker?
People think any match with the Undertaker deserves to be compared to the best WWE match of all time?
Questions?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shawn/Undertaker is the Transformers Michael Bay movies of pro wrestling

The story is nonsensical and barely there but its got lots of splosions

Top Bottom